Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transmutation Tool

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Transmutation Tool Empty
PostSubject: Transmutation Tool   Transmutation Tool I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:50 pm

The Professor smiled and looked up towards the beautiful blue sky, he had taken his young alchemists out on a field trip. He needed an area that was green and wasn't a public park due to the ancient art they were practicing. It didn't take them long to drive over towards the nearest forest located in Mount Charleston.

" Now it would be silly if were to take our work desks with us when we practice alchemy outside of the class room wouldn't it?" Peyton looked over at his class with a gentle nod. " You may recall in our early lessons that I asked people to bring a significant item with them. The markings I transmuted onto your item may seem familiar to you if you look closely. It is the exact same carvings that I placed on your work desk for transmutation. As long as you have this item, you will be able to practice this ancient art at any place and situation."

------------ homework due: 01-29-2011---------------------

" I brought everyone out here for a field day practice, I understand that not everyone has perfected the ability to shape shift small items but we all must start somewhere. Use your surroundings, pick up items and do as we do back in class. "

The professor bent down and picked up a small rock. " Once you find your item, place it on a flat surface for easier practice. " He sat the item on the ground and took a knee. " Have the item in mind, clear your thoughts on exactly what you want to shift it too. Remember, the more the detail the easier it will change. Also keep in mind that the size will be exactly the same.. Advanced alchemists may be able to change that rule but as of now we must stick to the basics. Once your mind is clear, clap your hands together to activate your tool." He clapped his hands and positioned himself to as if he was praying. " When you place your hands together, your arms form a circle. It its a symbol of infinite, a symbol of which it goes on and on. This is your circle, equivalent to the carving on your desk. Without it, you will not be able to complete the transformation." Peyton then placed both his hands on the rock and soon it shifted into a cup made out of stone. " a very handy tool for consuming liquids while your out here don't you agree?" He let out a light hearted chuckle and showed his result to everyone.

" let me see what you can do. "
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Transmutation Tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transmutation Tool   Transmutation Tool I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:26 am

Lexy looked around at the trees and the ground for a moment trying to think of what she could use until she got it! She kicked off the ground and flew up into one of the trees, stepping onto a branch and plucking off the smallest twig she could find before she headed back down to the ground gracefully and sat indian style in the dirt. She clapped her hands together, making the circle shape that the professor instructed them to make then realized she didn't have her symbol yet! She reached into her pocket and pulled out her little shoe keychain and held onto it, clapped her hands and made the circle. She concentrated as hard as she could and picked up the little twig, keeping her circle and kept focus. Soon the twig started to twitch and change shape until it turned into a wavy, uneven pencil. "Aha! Its a pencil! Without the eraser part and no lead.. but its a pencil! ..I think?!" (+1 Enlightenment Point. Edited By: Foxtrot Mod )
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Transmutation Tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transmutation Tool   Transmutation Tool I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:40 am

Shane pursed his lips over to the side curiously looking around, reaching for the bracelet that he wore with his own inscription on it to practice in the alchemy magic. He licked his lips and looked around, taking a few steps in each direction trying to find some form of nature that he could use to demonstrate another trial of changing the shape. He decided on a small rock that was on the ground and picked it up, crouching down near the ground. He clasped his hands together and made the circle with his arms, putting all his focus on the rock and thinking about it. He knew the smooth surface and knew that what he wanted it to become it would need to have ridges.

The wolf leader shut his eyes and held the rock, waiting and feeling the transformation taking effect. When he opened his eyes up again and turned his hands over to reveal the rock it had turned into the shape of an arrow head. Something that would be used by Native Americans in a time long ago. However, it did have its flaws. One side was still a tad round and it had bumps in it. He was impressed with himself nonetheless.( +1 Enlightenment Point. Edited By: Foxtrot Mod )
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Transmutation Tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transmutation Tool   Transmutation Tool I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Schroeder wandered around the area with Keith by his side, the boy enjoyed the outdoors even though he wasnt very athletic but he was more than experience on exploring due to boyscouts. " It really is kind of cool learning things like this, theres times where I forget small things when I go camping so alternating objects is going to be really useful." The young boy added and hopped over a small puddle of water. If he got really dirty his mom would freak!

He adjusted his backpack that was equipped filled with important items, since he knew they were going on a field trip the scout was able to bring small emergency supplies just in case. Now what was he going to shapeshift? The young boy licked his lips and eyed the nearest thing around which was a pine cone and picked it up. " I guess this is a good thing to start with." Schroeder declared and reached into his pocket to get out a left glove. Ontop of the glove was his badge that he sewed on with the transmutation circle embedded onto it, he figured it would be useful that way. " Alright, here goes nothing.. "

The boys brows furrowed slightly as he concentrated on what he wanted his pine cone to be, he clapped his hands together and formed the circle with his arms and activated the mutation. It took a couple of seconds, but the pine cone within his grasp started to shift into small bowl. The form wasnt perfect, in fact it was uneven but the shape was still good enough so it was usable. He made sure to keep his details down, wanting to practice on shape shifting rather than changing the properties. " Looks like I wont need to pack paper plates anymore!" ( +1 Enlightenment Point. Edited By: Foxtrot Mod)
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Transmutation Tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transmutation Tool   Transmutation Tool I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:13 am

Jo kicked around at the ground, her hands in her pockets as she searched for something to transmutate. Nothing seemed to really stand out for her and she occasionally glanced up to see the other students working. She came upon a mossy tree and kneeled down, brushing away some of the leaves and looking for something cool.

She didn't find much, but she did come across a snail shell. She peaked inside and saw the home was vacant, which meant it was hers for the taking, but what the hell would she do with a snail shell?!

The bracelet was already on her wrist and she followed the professors lead, clapping her hands together and making the circle as she put the shell down in front of her. Why did it have to be useful? It could totally be decorative! It took a while of focusing, but the shell in began to slowly flatten, growing just a little as it did so, though much thinner. By the time she was done she had a cool disc with a beautiful spiral design in the middle, and she couldn't help but smile. That would look AWESOME as a necklace, she decided, pleased with the outcome. ( +1 Enlightenment Point. Edited By: Foxtrot Mod)

Last edited by NovemberMod on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Transmutation Tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transmutation Tool   Transmutation Tool I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:46 am

Anjali, very much like Jo, was scowering the area for something to transmutate. She wanted what she made to be special since it was going to be a gift for Dale. What would Dale think was cool, though? She was sure anything she made him, he would like, but she wanted it to be -really- cool. Something that would make him think of her, something he couldn't buy somewhere or make himself!

She came across some rocks and bent down to look through them, thinking maybe making something from a stone would be cool. Finally, the idea struck her as she picked up a dark, steel colored rock that seemed to shimmer slightly. She found a clear spot and sat down on her knees, pulling her pendant from inside her shirt and allowed it to dangle in front of her as she hovered slightly over her working space. The rock lay on the ground in front of her and she shut her eyes, clapping her hands together and allowing her arms to form the circle. She concentrated on the rock, but also on her swords. She wanted the rock to take the shape of her sword. Her dark eyes opened and she watched the transmutation take place, a little disheartened when the rock did shift into a sword, but one that looked poorly crafted. It wasn't the miniature replica she had been shooting for, but it wasn't bad, either. It still strongly resembled the sword, even if the proportions were a bit off. Either way, she was sure Dale would like it! ( +1 Enlightenment Point. Edited By: Foxtrot Mod )
Back to top Go down
DeltaMod

DeltaMod

Transmutation Tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transmutation Tool   Transmutation Tool I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:55 pm

Cyle looked through the area on his own, not really knowing what he was looking for; just that he was looking. He came upon a small little stream, but he felt anything to do with water would be sort of cheating. Still, he did get an idea. Next to the stream was large patch of mud. To make it fair, he drained the water before he placed his hands out over it. Since his item was a ring that was always on his finger, he didn't have much to worry about. "Alright," he muttered, mostly to himself as he brought his hands together in a circular clap. He closed his eyes and focused his mind into shaping and hardening the dirt.

When he was done, in front of him was a fair sized clay pot. He filled the pot with water from the stream and watched it start to boil almost immediately. From his bag, he pulled out some food; a trick that he had learned in South America - always to have some food if going out into the wilderness. He proceeded to throw what he had into the pot and looked around at the group. "Is anyone hungry?" the cook asked with a slight grin.
( +1 Enlightenment Point. Edited By: Foxtrot Mod )
Back to top Go down
DeltaMod

DeltaMod

Transmutation Tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transmutation Tool   Transmutation Tool I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 6:19 pm

Devyn and Denali were moving through some of the forest on their own. "What do you think, Denali?" he asked as the hellion puppy sniffed along the ground. Dev had the puppy's key in his hand and was open to most any idea that came to his mind. The puppy found something on the ground and pawed at it while letting out a little yip.

Devyn made his way over to the dog and looked down at what he'd unearthed. It was actually a small root and it took Devyn a few seconds to think about what to do with it before he glanced over at Denali. "...You think?" he asked, a small grin growing on his face. He held his key tightly in his hand and brought his hands around to clap in the circlular motion. He concentrated on what he was intending to make. The root flattened out and stretched out sideways. A moment later, the root looked more like a small collar. It wasn't perfect, but it was natural and looked nice. "What do you think?" he asked, rubbing the puppy's head a little bit. "We'll get you a clasp for it when we get back to town, alright, Den?"
( +1 Enlightenment Point. Edited By: Foxtrot Mod )
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Transmutation Tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transmutation Tool   Transmutation Tool I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:11 pm

" WOW! thats really neat Schroeder! Thats really smart of you to sew your badge onto a glove, that way you can just slip it on whenever you need to do your alchemy! " Keith exclaimed with a bright expression. He watched as the scout shifted his own item into a bowl and the boy couldnt help but feel excited for him. " You did it! The bowl isnt that bad either! "

The senior looked around the general area and saw a branch on the floor. It wasnt that big, maybe a ruler size? " Alright, its my turn. I think I know what to make or.. at least TRY to make. " Keith chuckled and reached into his pants pocket and pulled out his pocketwatch. The metal materal glistened in the sunlight and Keith couldnt help but smile brightly every time he looks at his fathers watch. It had so many memories and thankfully theyre all good ones!

He took a knee and thought hard about what he was going to make, he boy eyed his new friends item and instantly decided on his decision. keith clapped his hands together, his arm forming the circle like the professor instructed and placed his hands on the item. The young boy watched closely but after a moment the branch started to shift into a wooden spoon! " LOOK! now its a matching set!" Keith laughed and handed the item towards his friend. ( +1 Enlightenment Point. Edited By: Foxtrot Mod)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Transmutation Tool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transmutation Tool   Transmutation Tool I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transmutation Tool
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: The Practice of Alchemy :: Class is in Session-
Jump to: