HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tell me your Experiences

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Tell me your Experiences   Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:54 am

" I'm happy to see that everyone in class has reached a certain point of realization when it comes to the practice of Alchemy. I know we have been training alot on simple tasks, but we must rememeber that we must learn to crawl before walking."

The pofessor sipped his tea and made his way back to the board with his hands propped firmly behind his back. His expression, like always, calm and patient as his old eyes looked around the room.

" Now that we experienced how to use our transfiguration tools to help us with our practice, I asked everyone here to use alchemy outside of the class room."

---------- Homework Due: 02-11-2011 ---------------------

" I ask that you use Alchemy as a tool to help aid you with your every day schedule. What did you shapeshift to either help yourself or others when it coems to this ancient practice? As for myself? i created this tea. You may not think its as impressive as turning lead into gold, but I assure you that making this soothing reshreshment is actually the most simplest of alchemy practice. Fusing more that one ingredient to create a new one! Amazing isnt it?"

The professor let out a soft chuckle and gave the class room a nod. " Please, share with me your experiences. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: Tell me your Experiences   Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:10 am

Jo looked around the classroom and thought maybe she heard crickets chirping. No one wanted to answer this one, and she was a little bashful about what she'd made, mainly because it was something she really could have gotten in a store. It did help her though, since the cost of what she made would have been really expensive given the quality.

She raised her hand timidly and then lifted a few round and square drink coasters. "I transmutated some things I found into coasters for my shop. Some are made of wood, and some are metal..." She lifted one up that had been her particular favorite. "I made a lot of stone ones, because they came out best." The girl licked her lips and placed them down. "My employees spend a lot of time in the evenings wiping tea rings off the tables and some of the teas stain a little. These will cut the mess down and let them have more time to work on the important things, like getting the stock out, without me having to keep them real late on a school night." (+1 Enlightenment Point. Edited By: Foxtrot Mod)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: Tell me your Experiences   Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:12 am

Anjali took a deep breath before volunteering next. She actually really liked what she came up with, it was an 'invention' she'd been hoping for, well, years. She stood up and pulled out a little blue tub of Blistex Lip Medex and a bottle of lip gloss. "I sort of merged my two favorite products together in a way." She explained, showing them the two lip care products. "I... really like this lip gloss, and I wear it all the time, but when it wears off sometimes my lips feel chapped, so I put this blistex on, only...then my lips aren't pink, so...I have to put more lip gloss on." She felt a little stupid and a little girl explaining it. She wasn't a tom boy by any stretch of the imagination, but Anjali, though a dancer, never really considered herself all too feminine. "So.. I made the blistex the same color as my lip gloss so that when I put the blistex on it looks sort of like I have the lip gloss on." She opened the containter of blistex to show the class the light shade of pink it was when normally it was a clear, yellowy color. She grinned bashfully and took her seat. (+1 Enlightenment Point. Edited By: Foxtrot Mod)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: Tell me your Experiences   Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:43 pm

Lexy leaned towards Anjali and made a 'psst!' sound. "Can you make me some of that?!" She whispered before realizing some of the others were looking at her, so she stood up and took off her shoe. She nearly toppled over trying to get it off but she caught herself and then yanked it off her foot and set it down on the desk. It was one that belonged to a pair of high heels made of a light brown velvety material, the heel was a little wavy and misshaped which gave it a very distinct look. "Okay, I know this seems kind of selfish because I helped myself and not others, but I broke a heel earlier this week. My foot got stuck in this crack in the sidewalk - you know they should really fix the sidewalks! What if an elderly tripped? That would be really bad-- sorry I ramble on sometimes.." Lexy's face turned red in embarrassment and she turned her attention back to the shoe. "So anyway! I broke the heel and decided that was the best time to try alchemy since I didn't want to limp back to my car for another pair of shoes.. and there was a pine cone in the grass so I took it and made it into a heel!" Lexy struck a Vanna White post to show off the shoe. "Tada!" (+1 Enlightenment Point. Edited By: Foxtrot Mod)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: Tell me your Experiences   Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:52 pm

Shane got up and cleared his throat like he usually did to prepare himself to speak in front of the class. "I repaired a young girl's hula hoop." The wolf chuckled and bowed his head before looking back up. "I spotted her crying and had to stop and make sure that she was okay. When she told me that a pair of older boys broke her hula hoop, I made her feel better by mending it. I also did it in a way to make her think I was a magician which made her feel better." He gave a crooked grin, recalling how afterwards he allowed Eric to scare off the older bullies. There was a rare wolf sighting in the park that day. (+1 Enlightenment Point. Edited By: Foxtrot Mod)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeltaMod

DeltaMod

PostSubject: Re: Tell me your Experiences   Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:36 am

Cyle got up and licked his lips when it was his turn. He wasn't exactly sure if what he had done was right or not, but it seemed to work, and it had certainly made him a little more popular that morning. "As some of you know, me and Evan cook breakfast for everyone in the house every morning. This morning, as a change of pace, I made different kinds of pancakes. I know that you could do that by mixing the blueberries or chocolate chips in, but I wanted to try it with alchemy. So... yeah. I made blueberry and chocolate chip pancakes, using the alchemedic properties, and actually... they came out really good. Actually, if Eric hasn't gotten to them all, there should still be some down there for anyone who wants some," he offered before sitting back down, still feeling like there was more he could do. (+1 Enlightenment Point. Edited By: Foxtrot Mod)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: Tell me your Experiences   Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:45 am

Keith waited patiently for his turn and once the last student sat down he stood up and gave a soft smile. " Before I share my experience, I just want to say that If i knew the result of my Alchemy I probably would of tried something different." The boy started out and cleared his throat.

" Well, besides from the people here..the only other person who knows I'm a superior now is my very best friend Lizzy. Dont worry though, I didn't say anything about anyone else because I know its not my business to tell. But I couldn't lie to her about who I really am." The boy started out with a nod. " Well, my friend Lizzy is very much into sports. In fact, that's why I sometimes have little bruises because I try my very best to practice with her.. But Lizzys alot stronger than she look. The other day, she broke her hockey stick. She's had it for awhile and I actually remember her getting it one christmas morning! Well, before I mended with Alchemy.. she forgot to tell me the reason of it breaking. So when I asked, she told me she broke it over her ex boyfriends head." Keith chuckled a little and moved to scratch the back of his head. " ..well, apparently that night? Darren? Her ex came to talk to her and the next morning I found the hockey stick broken again. Like I said earlier, If i knew the outcome I probably wouldnt have mended it to begin with. " The boy gave another smile, even though the story was horrible he couldnt help but find it somewhat humerous. (+1 Enlightenment Point. Edited By: Foxtrot Mod)

Last edited by FOXxXTrotMOD on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeltaMod

DeltaMod

PostSubject: Re: Tell me your Experiences   Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:50 am

When it was his turn, Devyn brought out a t-shirt and set it down on the table. It was dark blue and neatly folded with the logo of the Las Vegas Fire Department showing in white on it. "This is one of Nate's shirts for work. He's a fire fighter, and so I got a hold of one of his shirt and added a chemical to it to make it fire retardant. That way, hopefully, if he gets into a bad situation, it won't catch on fire on him." Dev picked up the shirt and flung it open for everyone to see. "Normally, chemical treatment would stiffen the shirt, and you'd have to give up some freedom of movement to wear it. The way I treated the shirt with alchemy solves this problem. See how it moves easily and makes it so that there's no longer a choice between safety and movement..." In a way, Dev felt like he was making an advertisement, which, he kind of was. It had practical application and he was already considering doing it for the rest of Nate's work clothes, as long as his fiancée liked how it turned out this time. (+1 Enlightenment Point. Edited By: Foxtrot Mod)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: Tell me your Experiences   Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:58 am

Schroeder bit his lip and reached into his backpack to pull out a small trinket. " I actually made something. " The scout swallowed and stood up from his seat to hold up a small item that was circular. Truth be told he wasn't sure who he was going to give it to, originally it was intended to be a gift but he was torn to either give it to Marcos or his best friend Milo. Either or, he knew that they would appreciate it.

"it's a compass." The boy handed the item for Dev to look at so they could pass it around. " Since we were practicing with shaping, I was able to make a shell perfectly. It took me about 5 hours to get the details from the stone I shifted..and as you can see its not completely perfect cause theres still lumpy parts but~ " Schroeder shrugged. " The carving of the directions are inside.. I did that myself, its water based and the pointer is actually magnetized paper clip. Your going to have to keep the base on a flat surface Dev. " Schroeder instructed and looked over to see his friend inspecting it. " cause when its on a flat surface the clips able to stay afloat in the water. To keep it from sinking I had to fuse it with styrofoam, Its cheap looking. But I think its still good for what it is."

The boy gave a small smile before moving to sit back down on his seat.
(+1 Enlightenment Point. Edited By: Foxtrot Mod)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me your Experiences   

Back to top Go down

Tell me your Experiences
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: The Practice of Alchemy :: Class is in Session-
Jump to: