Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

"Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil Empty
PostSubject: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:41 pm

Everett was informed by Cresil that she had found him a blind date that she thought he would definitely like! As long as he had an appetite and made sure he smelled good she would give him a date he wouldn't forget that was for sure! "When you get to the house wait out front and call me!" Was the only instructions that the demon had given to the vampire, eager to help brighten his mood any way she possibly could!

Last edited by WhiskeyMod on Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:25 pm

-Color Limited-

Everett was quick to respond to Cresils message. He wasnt entirely sure on what he expecting on the blind date except for the fact that they should know what he is. The king of the harvest had no interest on hiding what he was, he was passed the stage of denial and knew that if he had to hide his secret it would only add unneccesary stress.

The harvest king pulled up to the drive way of the intern home, he had mint condition black 1969 GTO that Everett was very proud of. " that's righ' ye purrin beautifulleh." The older man chuckled and revved the engine even more, the roaring sound music to his ear.

-VROOOOOM, vvvvrRRROOOMM -

Everett laughed and shook his head before turning off the engine to let it rest and hopped out of the driver side. The harvest king was dressed sharply! He was wearing a white dress shirt with the top buttons undone. The material shaped his bulky yet sculpted body and his Vanhusen dress pants were pressed properly. His dress shoes were polished and his silver rolex matched his leather belt with silver coach buckle.

"Wait out in fron' an call me.." Everett read outloud from his text messages and snorted. " well ere aye am " He halted in the pathway and placed the phone to his ear, the other line ringing for Cresil to pick up. The date she picked better not be ugly, the girl had a big shoe to fill if he was going to make Calera jelous.
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:40 pm

"I'm sorry but I can't get to the phone right now! I'm at Famous Dave's eating ribs! And if you haven't been there you should go and try them out! They're delicious!" Giggling could be heard during the voice recording. "Oh! And if its Everett calling then just wait there for me! You'll be getting a text shortly! And Iffy, I'm out of black no. 5 mascara can you pick some up? Okay beep time bye!" The phone beeped to notify the caller it was time to leave their message.

-VROOOOOM vvvvrRRROOOMM-

The sound was so loud that the Order probably could have heard the noise. The sound sparked his attention and his eyes moved to the direction it had come from. He'd been standing on a hill near the back of the Intern house looking over at the city which looked different during the day than it did at night. His lips crept into a sly little smirk, canines extending and becoming sharp and deadly.

He moved quickly at unnatural speeds until he found the culprit with the grumbling engine and stopped just short of plowing into the GTO with his body and eyed Everett who's back was to him. "Nice little toy you have here." Sebastian commented casually as if he were having a conversation with a stranger just wanting to make small talk. "Does it come in red?" He couldn't help himself from asking and put his hands coolly into the pockets of his coat and waited, his cold grey eyes watching the Harvest's King.
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:49 pm

- color limited -

"What?!" He snapped at his phone when he heard Cresils voicemail. Everett pulled the phone away from his ear to double check that it was indeed Cresils number he was calling. " ofcourse is cresil ye fool, ye can ear er squeeky voice talkin.." The man grunted and placed the phone back to his ear, when he heard heard the beep he felt his eyes narrowing and started to pace back and forth.

" Helloo..." Everett greeted with a sweet raspy tone. " aim not sure if ye ave a sense of tyme but its about th'time ye be gettin your LASS ovuh ere. Ye said ye would set me with someone an ye'~ old on." He peaked behind him to hear a familiar voice and when Everett realized it was Sebastian his eyes grew. " worse night EVER!" He spat out at the end of the message and scrunched his nose, he turned his back on Bastian and continued to leave the voice mail. " when ye get this call ye best get back to me or Cresil uh sware aye~ " BEEEP.

"Argh! aye dun believe it" He snorted to himself, his teeth gritting behind his mouth before turning around with a completely cool composure.

"...Sebastian." Everett said calmly, his hands moving to fix his collar. He was updated by Bal that Sebastian was working with a group of superiors that was close to the interns. Even though the vampire was now an ally, he still couldnt help but still feel slightly bitter towards the traitor of the harvest.

" Yer uh, lookin well an slender. Feedin from anorexics again are we?" Everett muttered and placed his hands in his pants pocket. " what are ye doin out here? Huntin fer th'night or ye lost yer way?"
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:43 pm

Sebastian smirked at the witty remark from Everett and took his hand out of the pocket of his coat and walked around the car, his fingers lightly brushing against the hood of it as he moved to the side Everett was standing on and then leaned on the GTO. "Times are hard these days. Have to take what you can get. I heard something loud and annoying and wouldn't you guess. The first person I thought of was you." He looked Everett up and down noticing the way he looked and couldn't help himself and had to comment on it. "You cleaned yourself up. Have an interview?" He teased and the smile spread even wider.

"From the sound of that conversation it seems you've been stood up. That's really harsh don't you think?" The vampire put his hands on the hood of the car and hoisted himself up so he was sitting on it and watched him with cold eyes. Wondering just how far he could press Everett before he'd snap. Something he both wanted and didn't want to try to do.
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:42 am

- Color limited -

" NO " Everett spat out and pursed his lips to the side. " aye dun ave an interview, an fer yer information aye WASNT stood up just simpleh.. misinformed!"

The harvest king peaked over at his cell phone once more, almost daring it to ring cause when it does he was going to say a couple of other things that he didnt have time on saying before Cresils voice mail ended. Not only was he obviously stood up, he was made a fool of in front of someone he didnt expect to just show!

" yer luckeh aye dun worship that car or yer ead will be through th'mufflers" Everett grunted and stomped his way back towards his car, his brows deeply furrowed at the fact that Cresil wasnt taking this seriously! What was she doing eating at famous daves?! The hell was in famous daves that was that good?! The vampire also heard giggling in the background. Why was there laughter? Cresil was obviously out, doing what he hadnt the slightest clue but the king was getting irritated.

" Now GET OFF" Everett snarled as he reached for the handle of the car, the man was so agitated that he didnt think of his strength and yanked the whole car door off! As he did so, he took a couple of step back and eyed the shield he created then the actual car itself. " SPLENDID! "

"Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil Everettsig

Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:47 am

"Careful you don't want to get your blood boiling. You're looking a little pale today Everett, did you have to miss out on a meal?" The vampire asked and kept leaning against the hood of the vehicle watching him casually. "Instead of making empty threats how about a nice 'hello, so nice to see you again Sebastian. You look well.' would have suffice just fine with me." He watched the door of the car get pried off and tsked with a little shake of his head as if it were unfortunate. Then he pushed off the car and stepped to the side to see what he was going to do with that door of his.

"Are you done? You know you look like you've been under a lot of pressure lately. A little on edge, Everett? You know I could always take over for you at the Harvest if you're ever getting worn down and just need a break." He smirked a bit knowing that might send Everett into an even bigger fit of anger and he was prepared for it and if it happened he'd roll his eyes and carry on.

"You're just the person who could help me with a little problem I'm having. You see.. when I was banished from my home I left a few of my belongings there. And I want them back." He said trying to keep the mood neutral as best as he could. He took a step towards Everett and then blurred quickly behind the King so that he could put his arm around his shoulders like they were old pals. "What do you say, buddy?"
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:08 am

- Color Limited -

" Aye, an your uh mighteh fine candidate are ye?!" Everett grunted and carefully tried to slide the door back onto the door. It was useless though, the hinges were ripped out completely from the agitated King that it would need to be welded if he wanted it fixed. "Goin on saein things liek ye would take over fer me in th'harvest house. It mae be your home onced Sebastian but ye lost that privilege after what ye did to th'king."

Everett reminded, his tone bitter but he was able to keep his own temper down. The king remembered that he was still an ally for the others, but as of this moment Sebastian still never prooved himself to Everett.

" and what positions mae ye be talking about? Materials? furniture? Ye cant live off on yer own without bein spoiled. Even with those ye will never ave whats truly important. Honor. and thats somethin ye will never understand on achieving. "

SLAM. SLAM. SLAM. " STAY ON!!" Everett snarled and batte the side of the car with his door shield, his strength making it tip over to its side. " Arghh mother of~ " He rolled his eyes and tossed the door over his shoulder and gave his full attention on Sebastian.

" No deal! "

Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:16 am

He waited in silence listening to the tantrum that Everett was giving trying to mess with the car door before Sebastian finally grew impatient with watching him. "You contorted the hinges you won't get it back on the metal is too weak now." He said and blurred in front of Everett standing between him and the car so that he could get his full attention. "You don't have to like me. I don't care either way since I don't really care for you. There could have been a lot more bloodshed that day but there wasn't. If you remember I made a mistake but I fessed up to it and even helped you to bring down the Queen." He sneered at him, his temper beginning to rise a little since it was something he was reminded of by Auron whenever he saw him.

His eyes began to change from the grey into an ice cold blue in color, a sign of aggression although that was the only sign he was showing. The rest of his body remained relax and calm, his hands buried in the pockets of his coat and staring at Everett with a hard gaze. "I left a book at the Harvest and its important to me. I want it back and I'm doing this the right way. I hear you're short these days more than usual and I would hate to see your numbers deplete more because I have to tear my way through to get to it. You already have an infestation problem on your hands."

"Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil Sebastiansig

Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:58 pm

- Color Limited-

Everett listened to everything Sebastian said, his brows were still furrowed and his expression showing he wasnt amused at all. When the ex Knight finished what he had to say the king took a step foreward so he was only inches away from the vampires face. His eyes still dull but his fist was now curling to a tight fist.

" Infestation or not, th'harvest is able ta old their own. we ad problems in th'past but ere we stand stronger than before. Threatening your wae in for this book isnt smart especialleh in yer situation, lad. From what it souns liek yer mouth still runs faster than yer mind. Step into th'harvest territory, ally or not yer trespassin. Trespass an we kill ye. Its thats simple." Everetts eyes flashed an icey blue for a moment before returning to his normal color.

" next time, drop th'high act. ye ave nothin going fer ye. Given th'situation ye probableh would of got that book." Everett snorted before eyeing the car that was laying on its side, it was ruined now. He made his way over and held onto the tire before using his strength to lift it over his shoulder. He needed to clean to up. Everett sat the car back onto the curb and reached for the door shield and placed it to the side. They may have to tow it away since the king wasnt planning on driving off with it now that it was damaged. Afterwards, Everett reached into his pocket to see that Cresil hadnt got ahold of him yet! This night was a total waste of time.

" Cresil aye swear.." He gritted his teeth and ran a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:30 pm

Sebastian stood there watching Everett and listening to everything he said before he rolled his eyes. Being blamed and told he was an awful being was beginning to grow old and tiresome already. "Just let me get my book and then I'll be out of your hair." He said with a hint of annoyance in his tone. "It's important to me."

He watched him messing with the car more and didn't know why he was even bothering since the car would have to be towed away. He figured it was just something to keep Everett busy so that he wasn't standing there glaring at him with impatience the way Sebastian was watching Everett. "Don't be cruel it doesn't suit you well." He muttered and started to walk casually around in the area. "There's nothing else I want from your sweet little Harvest except that. I'm done trying to find a way to weasel my way back into anyone's good graces because the efforts have been futile and I don't want to waste my time with leeches who can't at least give someone they've known for over a lifetime a chance for forgiveness. I've gotten my punishment and I'm serving my time by trying to do good for once. More, in fact, than I've done in all of my time human and not. And all I'm asking for is the chance to go get something that belonged to me before my time at the Harvest." His temper rose dramatically and he bared his fangs at the Harvest King but wasn't trying to start a physical fight. "Its hard to believe we were once friends." He knew that the Harvest had every right to be angry with him, yet he still believed it was all a matter of kill or be killed. And HE wasn't the one who killed Nephlyte. He had been stuck being a witness to his murder there was only so much he could do and he thought he did it.

Everett's phone got a notification that there was a text message waiting for him. "Are you ready? I'm at your place where are you? Tee hee!" The message said and was from Cresil, obviously.

Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:52 pm

- Color Limited -

He kept his back towards the vampire, his dull eyes still on the car in front of him as he spoke about his book. The king was annoyed with him, it didn't help what he did in the past but the fact that he still acted like everything was okay. He hadnt changed and Everett knew that was a stretch for Sebastian to realize. Everett knew he wasnt trying to get back to the harvest, he knew that he probably didnt give a damn about it especially now. However, Sebastians choice of words was the number reason why Everett was acting how he was.

" Ye can get yer book when aim dead n'gone. aye said N~" His phone chimed and a text message popped up on his main screen.

" aer...ye readeh, aim at yer place...where aer ye.." The older man muttered to himself as he read the quick message.

"At mai place!?" Everett snarled as he gritted his teeth even more and started to furiously type back on the little mini keyboard! It didnt help that his thumb was big and it was pressing extra keys along the way.

- YOU TOLD ME TO MEET YOU AT YOUR PLACE AND CALL YOU WHEN IM IN FRONT. WHY ARE YOU THERE?! - The man continued to grumble to himself and once he was done he closed his phone and felt his grasp tightening around the small device. His strength was controlled so he didnt break it but this wasnt anything he expected.

" ...Wheres yer stupid book?!" Everett snapped. " aye ave ta ead back that wae anyways"
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:49 pm

Another text came through from Cresil to Everett's cell phone. "Why are you yelling? I got a little mixed up just come here and I'll have the perfect date for you!"

Sebastian couldn't help but smile with a glimmer in his eyes when he heard Everett ask him where his book was. "It's in the Knight's quarters. Go to the fireplace and above it count three bricks down and two left from the ceiling. Pull out that brick and there will be something inside telling you where the book is." The vampire told him and his fangs retracted, his eyes turning back to grey and watched Everett with a pleased, smug grin playing over his lips. "Just follow the directions and you'll find it."

Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:31 pm

- Color Limited -

" Ye GOT to be kidding me? " Everett gave Sebastian a look and cocked a single brow. " Ye got uh secret idewae fer uh BOOK?" The King asked and let out a chuckle of disbelief as he shook his head. " Exactleh whats in this book of yers, obviousleh ye dun expect me on not lookin if yer makin me~ old on."

The king raised an index finger to the vampire before looking at his cellphone. His eye brows still furrowed, instead of meeting with Cresil and his blind date here he was agreeing to a wild goose chase for a stupid book.

" why aer ye.. yellin " He muttered to himself as he read the message "aim not yellin.." Everett responded back through gritted teeth before quickly typing out.
-IM ON MY WAY, DONT MOVE -

Everett let out another sigh and slid his phone back into his pocket before looking back to Sebastian with his lips pursed to the side.
" Where do ye want ta meet to get it?"
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:27 am

Sebastian smirked, his lip curling up on one side in what looked like a little bit of a sneer and smirk at the same time and watched Everett. "You can look in it if you can get it open." He told him and took his hands out of his coat pockets while still walking around but this time he was casually strolling around Everett, getting closer and closer to the King and trying to keep his attention. "It's very old which should be obvious since I said I've had it for a long time." He knew that 'long time' to a vampire meant longer than a human's life span that was for sure. "Just find it and bring it to me, will you?"

"Oh a little piece of advice?" Sebastian had to think about it for a moment, puzzling over it in his mind like he needed to find the right thing. "..what was it.. oh yes. 'They don't like fire.' Remember that line."

Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:26 pm

- Color Limited-

"..they dun liek fire?" Everett repeated and cocked a single brow. The king couldnt help but wonder what kind of book Sebastian was talking about. Everett was able to look inside if he could unlock it? Everett knew that if it was a simple lock he would be able to break it in a sinch, it had to be locked by some kind of enchantment or reasons that he was unable to think of. What thing he did know, the instructions the ex knight gave him intrigued him.

Everetts first thought was that he was going to return to the manor to meet with Cresil while at the same time handing the errand off to either Auron or Lumis, But the King was interested now. The king only hoped it wasnt a pointless hunt.

" thats vereh well an good, but ye failed ta answer mai question. Once aye get yer book where do ye want it?"
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:59 pm

Sebastian smirked knowing that the instructions definitely caught the King's attention and then he ran his tongue across the tips of his teeth. "Just bring it back here. I won't be going anywhere anytime soon. But if I'm not here when you get back, then hold onto it until I am here. And when I say hold on to it I mean guard it well." He said and his face darkened a bit making sure that Everett knew just how serious he was.

Another text message came through from Cresil. "Where are you? You should be here by now it doesn't take that long unless you're driving. And if you're driving then why? Your date is going to leave if you keep standing her up!" The demon told him through the text message.

Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:32 pm

- Color Limited -

Everett took a deep breath, a part of him regretting the fact that he took this favor. " be ere tomorrow evenin, aim goin ta be busy tonight." The vampire muttered and felt his phone chiming. When he read it he had to hold back his tongue before panning his eyes towards the evening sky.

" th'broad saes aim late. " The king snorted and shook his head. " stay out of trouble.. ayll uh, make sure ta tell em about th'car " Everett eyed the broken vehicle and slid the phone back into his pocket. With another heavy sigh he started to run towards the direction of the harvest manor. After a second hes speed picked up and the king blurred towards the henderson area.

He was still excited about the blind date, but more importantly he had a small quest he was wanting to do when he gets home. What was so important about that book?
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:02 pm

"Let's just hope you're smart enough to find it." Sebastian muttered under his breath once Everett was already gone and then looked over towards the car glaring. He was angry and a little hurt by Everett's words. They were the same ones he got from Auron and he knew he'd get the same thing from everyone in the court if he saw them. Except maybe one. A bit of relief swept over him knowing that soon he'd have his book back but then there was a new concern that he had; moving this book would either make it safe or it could put it in danger. Guess he'd just have to find out.

At the Harvest, Cresil was nowhere to be found but just outside of the main doors of the entrance way there was a red scarf with white polka dots lying there as if someone dropped it. A little note was folded and resting on top of the scarf and it was labeled "EVERETT" on it clear enough so that the King would know who it was for in case he wasn't sure. Cresil could never be too sure! Inside the folded paper there was a note reading "Everett, I know you're probably frustrated by now but just tie this scarf around your eyes and your date will show up! Toodles~ Love Cresil."

"Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil Cresilsig
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:08 am

-Color Limited-

It took Everett about 10 minutes before reaching the harvest territory, it was alot quicker going off the roads on foot than driving. The only reason he drove was because he wasnt sure if his date would be able to keep up with him if he ran. There were a couple of cars still at the harvest manor, if he had to he'd borrow Aurons Mustang and give it back without him even knowing!

Once the vampire sped through the familiar woods he came to a gradual stop upon arriving to the foot steps of the house. His dull eyes lowered to see the scar and the note, a single brow raised as he stood there NOT seeing the demon!

" ...Ye better ave been swooped and attacked bai somethin and this be yer wae of telling me your in trouble." Everett grunted and snatched the note and scarf, he eyed the article of clothing and raised to sniff the scent. " hmm.." His lips curved at the scent of a sweet female before opening the note with his name on it.

" tie this scarf aroon yer eyes.. an.. " His eyes continued to read it and once he finished his brows deeply furrowed instantly!

" CRESIL!!" Everett yelled out, his temper getting to him before grumbling more to himself and started to tie the stupid scarf around his eyes.

" after all this aim startin ta wonder if aim just too old for this..."

Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:18 am

Cresil was there alright. She was perched up on the roof of the Harvest manor looking down at Everett as quietly as she could. The roof seemed to be the easiest place to hide and it was an easy place to escape from also since it was so open. At least it was if you were a supernatural being who could jump from a three story building.

-Color Limited-
"Dayuhm white girl." Mirage was standing next to Cresil looking down and watching Everett tying a scarf around his eyes. "Whatchoo got that man doin' that for?" She couldn't help but find it kind of funny hearing what Cresil had done to him and having a little laugh at it.

"Because its fun. Did I show you the text messages he left on my phone? He was yelling I could tell he was getting angry." Cresil giggled and showed Mirage her phone, letting Everett stand there with the blindfold on for a little bit.

"Mm you best make sure you don't disappoint him or nothin' white girl. He can have one helluva temper that's fo sho."

Cresil rolled her eyes a little and shrugged at Mirage's advice. "He's a big teddy bear." After she was done talking to Mirage she knew it was time to go see Everett and she hopped off the ledge of the roof and was careful to silently land in front of the vampire King. She bit her bottom lip to keep from smiling too much and quickly leaped onto him wrapping her arms and legs around his body to keep her there on him. She knew he was strong enough to support her and didn't say a word but leaned in while he was still blindfolded and planted a long closed lipped kiss on his lips before pulling her lips away and giggling softly, sticking her thumb under the bottom of the blindfold and lifting it enough so he could peek out to see her. "...well hello."

Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:34 am

- Color Limited -

The King of the Harvest stood there feeling like a total idiot, he couldnt see through the scarf so the only thing he was able to do was stand there. He patted the side of his leg impatiently and pursed his lips from side to side as he waited.

"Annneehh minute nao... " Everett hummed to himself and heard a light thump towards the front. His brows furrowed slightly and without expecting it felt somthing cling onto him.

"Arrghh aim being attacked!" The King tried to get loose but somehow the wrap was impressivly tight around him. He let out a grunt, his teeth clenching as he waited to see what got him. When the blind fold lifted, he peaked down and saw a familiar face!

"...Cresil what aer ye doin?! Aim waitin for mai bline date!" Everett muttered in a low tone.
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:43 am

Cresil couldn't help but laugh at the flailing that Everett did and kept hanging onto him like a little monkey or a child. She rolled her eyes at him and shook her head when he mentioned his blind date. "You're totally oblivious under all that muscle aren't you?" The demon asked him and giggled a little bit and leaned her face to his and nuzzled his nose playfully then scrunched it up. "I'm your blind date!" She hopped off of him and took the scarf off of him before wrapping it around her neck and tying it since it went with her outfit; a playful flowing dress that went to just below her knees and bounced every time she took a step. It might have been cool outside but she liked to look cute!

The demon gave a little twirl to show off her outfit to him, her curls bobbing in a flirty way. "So what do you think? Will you go on a date with me, Mr. Everett? I have it all set up! And I really wasn't at Famous Dave's I waited until you left and then I was here!" Cresil giggled again and skipped around him before linking her arm in his. "If you're ready for our date can we go inside now?"

Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:00 am

- Color Limited -

Everett stood there with a shocked expression, his mouth slightly open that she mentioned that she was going to be his blind date. He stood where he was, the king of the vampires watching the demons antics and moves as she twirled about.

His dull eyes lingered, it had to linger since it wouldnt let him do anything else. Everett finally closed his mouth only to gulp before finally walking towards Cresil with a surprised expression. " yer... yer goin ta be mai date?"

Everett listened to her explanation, her choice of words and quirkyness and his own lips couldnt help but soften and give a smile of his own. Cresil was an odd one, but as he could recall the times when she was around he was able to be himself truly. When Cresil clung around his arm he came to a stop so he could face her, his dull eyes looking into hers while his brows were furrowed from confusion.

"...yer mai bline date" He said more of a statement before his expression completely changed to a relieved smile. Everett smiled so much his canines were showing as he started to laugh at all the stupid things she put him through! " Oh this is GREAT! " Everett declared, his fist curling as he continued to admire Cresils face and features.

" ..Aye, aill go on uh date with ye" He said with an exasperatoed tone and leaned in to kiss her, his arms now wrapping around her as the king began to show his emotion.

Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 5:20 am

"This is going to be so much fun!" Cresil made sure Everett's arm was around her waist and put her hand over his so she could guide him into the Harvest household. She knew that it was going to be dark in probably an hour or so and she didn't want to run the risk of the bad vamps coming out with Everett away from the house so she wanted to have the date at the Harvest. "Okay let's go to your room! We're going to have a blast tonight."

The demon lead the king up to his quarters and then stopped in front of the doors that would lead inside of his room. "Okay now we can't go in just yet! Shhh!" Cresil put a finger to her lips and shushed him, pulling away from him and listening for any noise inside of the room. She waited a little more and then playfully knocked on the door and heard a muffled scream from inside. "..I think it's ready!" She opened up the doors and headed inside, her arms out as she skipped into the room like she was showing it off to him.

Inside of the King's Quarters a young blond female was chained hanging from the ceiling barefoot and bloody. She had a few gashes on her arms and face like she'd been in a fight. The chains that were holding here rattled as she struggled but there was a piece of cloth pushed into her mouth. From the wounds she was slowly dripping blood down onto a long sheet that was on the floor to catch the blood so it wouldn't get all over all the nice furniture. The room was decorated in new drapes and the bed was refitted with new bedding. There was also a table and chairs set up with three candles, a letter opener, two wine glasses and a bottle of red wine which was obviously for Cresil since she didn't drink blood. "Surpriiise!" She cried out and looked up to the girl that dangled up above. "Sindel helped me decorate and get her up there. Since you don't really eat and I didn't want to set you up with someone boring I figured I would bring you a cute appetizer and someone fun. In case you're wondering I'm the fun one!" She giggled. "Oh! Do you like my new shoes? They were hers!" She looked up at the crying girl.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: CHOOSE YOUR WORLD :: Henderson Area Forum-
Jump to: