Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph] Empty
PostSubject: Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph]   Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:15 am

Olivia didn't know how long it had been since they had faked the milk. She laid there with her eyes open, trying to keep calm, afraid to converse with Topher. In fact she had no idea if he was awake or not, but the light outside was waning and soon the room was inhabited by the couple who lived there.

"The boy complained that he was dirty. Wanted a bath." Hank old his wife as he cooked supper, his voice carrying softly into the living room so that the kids could hear. "Said his cuts were itchy."

"You been cleaning the bandages, haven'tcha?" Came the woman's snarky reply.

Hank nodded, "Yeah, just...not since yesterday."

A light slapping noise echoed from the kitchen. "You gotta clean 'em everyday. I don't need no scarring, Hank. Damnit!"

Hank sighed, pretending the slap on the back of the head didn't hurt. "Didn't think it was proper to wash the girl down. Thought you might wanna do that."

Loretta sighed. "Fine. Finish cookin' an I'll wash the lil shits down." She grumbled moving through the living room and towards one of the doors. she went inside and water began to run.

Olivia laid there, terrified. Was she really supposed to try and pretend to sleep through a sponge bath!? She took a deep breath, knowing this would probably be life or death, and made the mental decision to just be a limp rag, willing herself to sleep through the humiliation, or at least pretend to.

Loretta moved from the bathroom to the living room and sat between the two kids. She looked between them and then decided the girl would be first. Figuring she was dead asleep she didn't take any great care to be gentle with her, pulling her clothes up and around, wiping her body down, making sure to get every spot clear without getting the bed too wet.

It was probably one of the hardest things Olivia had ever had to do, but she was grateful it was the woman doing the wash, even if she was being manhandled. Occasionally the woman would pull at a bruised area, making Olivia wince, but somehow she turned it into a sleepy moan and twitch, trying to be as convincing as possible that she was, in fact, asleep.

Loretta began undressing Olivia's bandages and putting ointment on them, cleaning the cuts up and redressing them. While working on her leg, something made her stop and look up. In the far distance she could hear the distinct sound of dogs barking. "Hank!"

Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph] Oliviasignature
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph]   Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:42 am

Topher was bored and starving which made him extremely restless laying there acting like he was sleeping. He could hear the voices in the kitchen and it was the first time that he heard the woman talking since he was always asleep whenever she was around apparently. She sounded like a total bitch and a part of him wished he wasn't such a nice guy because he wanted to slap her across the face to get her to shut up with her bitch fit.

When Loretta came into the room and started to scrub Olivia down he started to panic a bit wondering if Olivia would be able to keep the act up. He wondered what the bitch looked like and he chanced peeling open an eye and looking at the back of her. He started to move as quietly as he could trying to get up enough so that he could reach his good hand over his body to try and reach for the woman. He silently cringed as the weight was put onto his bad arm and he was about to pull the bitch towards him by the hair until he heard the sound of the dogs barking. Was it search dogs? He hoped so! He needed real drugs preferably morphine or something close to it! He had to quickly lay back down and acted like he was rolling in his sleep, grunting a little to cover up the noise and snorting. He knew he made strange noises sometimes when he was restlessly sleeping because Josh used to throw toys at him when they were kids and shared a room. Little bastard. He hoped he'd be able to see him again.

He laid perfectly still and waited.. just trying to keep time on their side so he could think of something to do. God, he felt like an idiot. He didn't even know if they were bad people or not! He was going by what Olivia was saying and he still thought she had just had a really bad nightmare. There was no proof besides a stupid squirrel tail on a dumb ass chipmunk. His normal response to that would have been 'who the fuck cares?' but not to Olivia. She'd probably slap him across the face. So all he could do is lay there.. listening to the faint barking of dogs and just hope they were coming to save them.

Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph] Tophersig
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph]   Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:36 pm

The fear slipped into his heart when he heard the dogs. It meant one thing; search party. No hunting expedition would have dogs barking, not at this hour, though it wasn't completely unheard of. "Maybe we should turn 'em over." Hank suggested. "We could.."

"Shut yer trap, Hank." The woman snapped, quickly moving to finish bandaging the girl. "Put 'em in the cellar. Quick." She got up and looked down at Topher, glaring slightly at the sleeping boy. "Yer just gonna have to stay dirty a little longer." She taunted. She was a thin woman, her cheek bones sunken in. Her hair was black, sprinkled with silver, and she wore it back in a braid usually.

Olivia lay there panicking. Cellar?! She had no idea if she should let them take her down or start freaking out. Did the dogs belong to someone looking for them? She figured as much by their reaction, but if she flipped out now they might force drugs down her throat, and she wouldn't be able to scream when the people came! Were they close? She wished she knew, but she lay still, her heart beating so hard she was terrified it would give her away. Maybe they were close enough that if Olivia and Topher freaked out now, they could get away! They would stand a chance! It was hard to tell, and the girl decided to leave her fate in Topher's hand. Whatever he chose to do, she would follow suit.

Hank came over and scooped the girl up into his arms while his wife went to one of the bedrooms, pulling a rug away from the floor and opening a door that was there on the ground beneath. "Hurry up, we gotta put them cots away still!" Loretta barked. The cellar was where they stored all their best work, including the real mermaid.
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph]   Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:45 am

Topher continued to lay there as still and quiet as he could just listening to the barking and Hank and Loretta talking to each other. Loretta was a total bitch if he wasn't sure of it before he was pretty certain now. He could hear Hank coming into the room and heard the noise of Olivia being picked up. He was trying to figure out how this could be a good opportunity for them. They could go down into the cellar and try to find a way out from there or he could try and distract Hank so that the dogs would come and find them. He needed to think and do it fast that was for sure!

After thinking it through in his mind he knew that he had to act when Hank came back for him. He was going to try and take the big man down if he could when he came back and picked him up. It would be hard since he couldn't do much and he only had one good arm but.. it was worth a shot, right?

Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph]   Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:09 am

Olivia lay still in Hanks arms, limp and like a ragdoll, letting him take her through the house. Her leg throbbed. Her entire BODY throbbed! But she shut up and took it, because she didn't know what else to do. She felt them going down some steps and a light from above was switched on. She felt the large man slowly place her down on the ground and then he moved away, his footsteps climbing back up the steps.

Olivia opened her eyes and looked around the dank, dark cellar. It was cold down there, and the floor was hard. The walls were lined with all sorts of cages, and there were stuffed animals down there, some with mismatched heads or bodies of sorts, but what made Olivia's heart stop was the statue in the back corner. It was covered in plastic, but it was clear what it was; a man. A man with the bottom of a fish. There was a mermaid statue there in the cellar, and given what Olivia already knew, she was suddenly convinced that top half had once been a living man, and the bottom that of a large fish, possibly caught in a local lake. She wanted to throw up and sat there, her body trembling as the reality crashed down on her: They were going to be the next statue.

Hank climbed the steps as his wife began stripping Olivia's bed. "Somethin' ain't right." She said slowly as she realized the wetness under the pillow with the wads of sandwich. She turned to Hank, eyes narrowed. "You watch 'em eat?" She asked dangerously.

Hank Stood by Topher's bed confused. "Yea." He said in his husky voice, recalling seeing the girl eating. Or had he? He reached down and picked Topher up. "She's dead to the world." He exclaimed, the barks growing a little louder. "They's asleep, 'Retta!" He insisted, not wanting to piss his wife off.

She glared at him and the boy in his arms. "Drop him on the floor." She told him venomously. "If he's really asleep, we'll know."

Hank stared blankly at his wife. Drop him? Alright....

Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph]   Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:19 am

Topher slumped over Hank's shoulder like a rag doll but his eyes were open just a sliver so he could see what was going on and heard Loretta's harsh voice and knew something was wrong. He heard her asking about when Olivia ate and knew that she found the crumbs! Shit! He began to panic and when Loretta asked Hank to drop Topher he knew it was going to hurt like hell if he just dropped like dead weight so he knew it was now or never! When Hank's grip was loosening on him he stuck his arm straight out and then jammed his elbow into the back of the man's head before collapsing and crying out in pain. "ARGGH! Shit!" He winced and curled up as his broken leg began to pulsate and throb along with his bandaged up arm. He looked up in pain and tried to scoot away from them so he could try to get up and stand on his good leg. If they were going to try and hurt him and Liv then they'd have to at least get through him first!

Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph]   Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:19 pm

"Go'damnit!" Hank yelped as he felt the boys elbow into the back of his skull, but he hardly had a second to recuperate when he felt a hard slap across his face from his extremely pissed off wife.

"You were s'posed to watch 'em!" She growled, taking a step closer to him. "I give you ONE task an' you can't even do that. You worthless sack of shit!"

"Topher!" Olivia bellowed, shooting up into a sitting position despite the pain that ached through her whole body. The adrenaline was pumping through her now and she needed to save him. She looked around trying to find something to aid her getting up. She had to save him! She had to do something!

The woman's snake eyes landed on her husband again. "Sounds like the lil bitch is up, too. Looks like I gotta do everything, don't I." She accused.

"No! they tricked me! They played me like..."

"Don't gimme that shit, you just stupid." She gave Topher's side a good kick when he tried getting up. "You goin' somewhere, boy?" She asked darkly, turning back to her husband. "You wanna make this right?" She asked. "Get'm in the cellar an' make sure they can't make a peep when them dogs come. I gotta clean up their shit and yours."

Hank felt angry that the kids had fooled him and put him in a bad spot with his wife and tugged Topher roughly over his shoulder, stronger than he was, at least in the boys current broken condition. He made his way to the cellar, holding the boy tight, and brought him down, putting him down roughly next to the girl and giving her a kick to make her quit trying to get up. "You think you smart?" He growled at the pair before turning and moving to towards the pile of cages. They weren't going nowhere.

Olivia cried out when Hank kicked her, falling back. She didn't care about he pain though, pushing her body so she was hugging Topher. "Are you okay? Topher?"

Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph]   Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 4:31 pm

Topher was almost to his feet when he felt a hard kick into his side and felt like it hit his rib cage. He curled his body up in the fetal position gasping for breath since the blow knocked the wind out of him when Hank picked him back up. There wasn't much he could do since he was still gasping for air and tried to beat his good hand into Hank's back but he wasn't strong enough. At least not when there was a blinding pain shooting through his body. When he was dropped in the cellar he felt a new wave of pain and knew Olivia was by him so he quickly wrapped his good arm around her and scooted her closer to him so he could hold her. "Shhh.. i'sokay.." He said forcefully and put his face on the top of her head just wanting to get lost in the thought of her since she was the only good thing he had right then and there.

He knew that if they were going to get out of there he couldn't just curl up though. His eyes darted over to Hank trying to see what he was going to do and he held firmly to Olivia. Hank would have to peel her out of his hands if he wanted her! He wasn't about to let go! While watching him he realized something. Loretta was a bitch but Hank seemed to be a softy. He seemed to be caring enough until his wife came around. "Hank, c'mon man.. you don't have to do this. Just let us go. I know you're not a bad guy you just want to make the wife happy, right?" He tried to give him a smile but his nerves were jumping all over the place so it was hard to control his expression but he tried anyways. And he did in fact smile, but he also looked to be cringing at the same time. "Just let us go. We've got people who miss us just like you'd miss Loretta if anything happened to her. C'mon... what do ya say?"
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph]   Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:20 pm

The girl shut her eyes, comforted by her boyfriends touch. It felt so nice to be in his arms, being held by someone who had no intention to kill her. For a moment, her worries slipped away as she slid her good arm around him, her eyes welling with tears. He smelled, but she didn't care. Stinky or not, he was safety and he was love, and he was everything she needed in that very moment.

Hank actually felt guilty for what he was doing. He ignored the boys pleas as he scooped a couple of cages down. They were a little small for the two humans seeing as they were made for smaller animals, but it was the best he had. He put them down on the cellar floor and grabbed a roll of duct tape. He gulped looking down at Topher. He was doing this to please the wife. It was her hobby, her art, and it made her happy. The boys words struck him, though. They would be missed, like he would miss Loretta. Only... only he wasn't sure how much he -would- miss her if she were gone. He'd be lost and lonesome without her, but he didn't like how she treated him all the time.

"Sorry, boy." The words were genuine, and they sounded genuinely sad. He didn't want to hurt them, they were people, but he had no choice. Plus if he turned them in now he would either get arrested for kidnapping them, or be Loretta's next project. Neither was an acceptable fate and he had to think of his own skin first. He reached down and put his arms around Olivia's waist, pulling her away from Topher best he could, wrestling the boys strong arm off the girl. "Let go, boy." He warned darkly, "Don't wanna hurt you more than I gotta."

"Get off!" Olivia cried, gripping at Topher as the man pulled her from his safe embrace. "Stop! Please!" She begged, kicking her good leg, tears streaming from her eyes. "HELP! SOMEONE HELP US!"

Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph]   Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:42 pm

"You don't have to hurt us at all! Just let us the fuck go!" Topher snapped feeling his patience leaving him. He was trying his best to act all calm but now he was about to lose it! He noticed all the stuffed animals all mismatched and even spotted the mermaid looking thing and knew right then that Olivia had been telling the truth. "Let us go or I swear to god I'll kill you myself!" He snapped and when Hank started to pull Olivia away from him he grabbed hold of her as tightly as he could refusing to let go. "Let go of her!"

He knew there wasn't much he could do but he could hold onto Olivia for as long as he possibly could. "If you hurt a hair on her head I'll kill you! You understand me?!" Topher tugged on Olivia forcefully trying to yank her out of Hank's arms but he was afraid he was doing more damage to Olivia than he was helping her. "Olivia don't let go of me!"
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph]   Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:00 pm

Olivia held on for dear life, struggling as best as she could, everything hurting her. "Please!" She begged, her body wriggling in the mans arms. "Please, let us go!"

Hank was growing impatient and desperate.
If he didn't do something soon... Steps could be heard coming down the stairs.
They were slow and calm, and soon Loretta was there, a shotgun in her hand, pointed directly at Topher and Olivia. "Let her go." She growled to the boy. "You think I won't use this on yah? Don't need your leg's, boy. Let go, or kiss'm goodbye." She threatened.

Olivia froze, staring at the gun. Her body tingled and shook with fear. She let go of her grip on Topher. "Let go.." She told him softly, errified of what would happen to him if she didn't..
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph]   Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:17 pm

Topher looked up when he heard the footsteps and saw the woman standing there with a shotgun that he was pretty sure was loaded. He could feel the top of his forehead beginning to break out into a cold sweat from the fear and anxiety he was feeling. If she shot him in his legs then he'd definitely be screwed as far as football went. But football didn't matter right now! So what if he couldn't run and be on the team? He wouldn't be able to if he was dead that's for sure.

His eyes moved over to Olivia and he tightened his grip giving her a look as if to say that he wasn't going to let go. Until she told him to.. that's when his face softened up more and he felt himself growing weaker. His grip was slowly loosening on his girlfriend. "I don't want to.." He said just about a whisper but he did let go of her, releasing her into Hank's custody which he didn't like. Although he preferred Hank to be holding her than Loretta that was for sure.

Topher turned his attention back over to Loretta, his eyes moistening quickly and had a glossy look to them. It was as if something inside of him was about to snap and he knew he had to find a way out of there. At first he was trying trying to help Olivia to calm down but now he knew she was telling the truth. He didn't know how she knew.. but she knew. "We're getting out of here." He said through gritted teeth to Loretta, angry dripping from his words. "We're getting out of here and I'm going to make sure you never do this again."
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph]   Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:27 am

"You do that." Came Loretta's sharp tongue as she continued aiming the gun at Topher. "Quiet the girly up, Hank."

Hank put Olivia down on the ground and put a piece of duct tape over her mouth. "This's gonna hurt." He told her gently, pulling her arms behind her back to tape them up.

Olivia let out a muffled scream as Hank pulled her arms back. Her one arm was in bad condition and the position made it hurt far worse. Tears streamed down her face as she did her best to try and stop making noise, if only so Topher wouldn't get upset.

Hank pushed her in the cage and shut it, knowing if her hands were free she could easily get out, but they weren't. The girl barely fit, it was tight and her bad leg was forced into an awkward position, causing another stifled yelp. Hank genuinely felt bad, but what could he do?

"Shut up!" She yelled at Olivia, though her eyes were still on Topher. "Him too."

Hank went to the boy and pushed the tape over his mouth as well, shutting him up from all the things he was saying that made him want to let the boy go. He pulled his arms behind his back and taped them there as he'd done with Olivia and dragged him over to the other cage, folding his legs awkwardly inside.

"Now you two keep quiet, and we'll think about feeding you tonight. Sound good? Good." She turned to her husband and nodded towards the cellar door. "C'mon. We have some work to do before them dogs show up."

Olivia watched as the pair left, yelling after them, though it was muffled under the tape. As Loretta stopped at the door and flicked the lights shut, leaving the two in complete darkness, tied and bound. Olivia heard her own heart beating loudly in her chest, terror gripping her. Now what?

Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph]   Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:21 am

Topher felt the pain shooting up his arm and his leg from being in such an awkward position. He was too big for an animal cage and his body was contorted in a very uncomfortable way that left him with nothing but pain. He shouted out but it was nothing but a muffled scream and he knew there was nothing he could do in the cage. When the light flicked off he was surrounded by darkness which made it even more creepy. Hell, he didn't know what the fuck else might be down there with them. All he knew was he was going to fucking kill those two if they could get out. He began to shake and rattle the cage by pushing against it roughly but he knew it wouldn't do much good for him. He bashed his shoulders against the cage and would scream in pain but he wasn't loud enough and he knew it. Maybe.. maybe if he could get the tape off his mouth? He tried to conjure up enough saliva in his mouth maybe if he could get his spit between his lips he could get the adhesive wet enough? It worked when him and Josh were kids and they were playing their stupid games, but that wasn't with duct tape though.

Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph]   Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:32 am

The darkness terrified Olivia. She wasn't normally so afraid of the dark, but she was trapped, and felt alone. She could hear Topher, but it made no difference. Who knew what was down there? she shut her eyes tight, feeling like she had control of the darkness then. She tried to breath evenly, giving up faith. 'No!' Her mind told her. She needed faith. Jesus would save her! She prayed, her sticky lips moving out of habit and she realized the tape started to move a little. She worked her jaw muscles, poking her tongue out and trying to push the tape off. "Mmmphh!!" She called out, rubbing her cheek on the side of the cage, working the tape. If she could just get it off, maybe they could call for help!

And so was the case for Topher! Little by little the tape on his mouth began to loosen.

Above them, Loretta and Hank hurried to clean the house, getting rid of all evidence of the kids being there. Loretta Mopped the floor with bleach, trying to kill and mask their scent, Hank quickly put the cots away in the spare room, looking at the rug that covered the cellar door. He sighed, rolling the cots onto the rug, sad that the kids would never have a chance. The dogs barks grew closer, and now there were shouts.

"Christopher!" "Olivia!"

Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph]   Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:47 am

Topher could feel some of his spit moving out from the tape and down his chin and sliding down his throat into his shirt. He didn't mind getting dirty but.. that was just fucking nasty. "Mmnfph!" He muffled and put his face down by his shoulder and rubbed the edge of the tape against the fabric of his shirt trying to get it caught enough to peel it back. His mouth muscles hard at work and drooling all over himself. "Mmorphia!" He tried to say Olivia's name and rattled against the cage some more until he heard shouts and could hear their names being called.

Christopher?! He didn't go by that name! EVER! "MNRFPH!!MMNN!" He started to shout feeling the tape loosening and started to ram his shoulder into the side of the cage again trying to make as much noise as he possibly could.

Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph]   Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:58 am

She stopped when she heard him muffle out her name. He was doing what she was too! "MMPHHT!" She called out, rubbing her head more violently. She HAD to get it off! It was slipping!!

The tape came loose from Topher's face, the front where his mouth was too soggy to stick, the side he was tugging on loose and flapping around, though it was still a little sticky. If he continued to work at it, he would have no trouble getting it off, though he could mostly talk at that point.

Loretta heard the muffled screams of the brats and her eyes narrowed. "Cut 'em off. Don't let'm in." She told Hank, turning to the old radio and flipping the switch on.

Hank sighed and went outside, collecting firewood as he noticed the flashlights coming closer.

"Oiy!" One of the search and rescue men called out. "We're looking for a couple that crashed a few days ago. Young couple, early twenties, both brown hair and blue eyes. You happen to see 'em?" The dogs pulled on their leashes, trying to get to the cabin, barking and jumping. They were hot on the trail!

Hank shook his head. "Sorry, fella's. Ain't seen nobody round these parts in months."

Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph]   Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:09 am

Topher felt the tape getting loose and then he pushed the side of his face hard against his shoulder and the tape began to swing, still firm on one side but the other was completely off. "Yes!" He said sharply at his little victory. "Olivia! Olivia are you okay?! HELP! HELP WE'RE DOWN HERE! SOMEBODY HELP!!" He began screaming at the top of his lungs and rattling the cage as hard as he could, feeling his wounds throbbing and aching. "SOMEONE HELP US!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs so his voice cracked a bit and looked around but he couldn't see Olivia. "...Liv I'm sorry I didn't believe you.. I'm so sorry." He sniffed a bit, the pain making his eyes water. He wasn't crying.. his eyes were just getting teary from the pain that's all.. "I'm going to try my best.. to get you out of here. If I can distract them then you need to escape if you have a chance.. You understand me? Don't try and fight just get the hell out of here if you can." He sniffed again and coughed a bit, choking on his own saliva and had to spit it out to the side. "..what the fuck.. c'mon you've got goddamn dogs they should be able to sniff us out!" He said angrily looking up even though all he was met with was darkness.

Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph]   Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:37 pm

"Mmph!" She kept working the tape, unable to answer the other boy just yet. She kept rubbing at her face, trying to get the tape off, poking it with her tongue. Come ooon!! "Got it!" She finally said as the tape slipped off one side, listening to Topher again as he apologized and went on with his plan. "No!" She told him sharply. "I'm not leaving without you! Either we both go, or neither of us go." It was a foolish thing to say, she knew if she stayed she would be a goner, but the immense amount of guilt would be too much. "And...and don't take the lords name in vain!"

The dogs were going crazy and the man was looking at Hank skeptically. "You sure?" He asked. "Maybe they been staying near here and you didn't know." He eyed the shed, "Mind if we take a look?" He asked, though the dogs were trying hard to get to the house.

"Actually, I do mind. Wife's allergic to dogs." He lied, knowing Loretta would go off on him if he let those dogs anywhere near her shed which was packed with furs and animals that were already partially stuffed.

The man looked at the house and then Hank. "Look, you ain't in no trouble, sir. There's a mangled car a few miles back and those kids are missin'. We thought maybe a bear, but there's no signs of bears over there, and the dogs lead us here. Let us look around an' we can just be on our way, okay?" The dogs jerked on their chains, trying to get to the house. The scent was from there!

Loretta heard the kids downstairs, her blood boiling. Tonight they were getting their mouths sewn shut. She was tired of their lip! She moved to the door, staying back a little. "Can we help ya'll?" She asked, folding her arms over her small frame.

"Yes ma'am." The head search and rescue man said. "We're looking for a young man and woman, early 20's. Your husband says he ain't seen 'em, but..."

"Then we ain't seen 'em." She said sharply.

"The man pursed his lips, "Maybe they been hidin' round here and you didn't know it."

"We woulda known it."

The man was becoming impatient, but was realizing he wasn't getting anywhere with them. "Alright. Well, ya'll have a good night then." He said a little defeatedly, not being able to force them to allow them access. "And if you hear anything, please call the local sheriff's department."

"We'll make sure to do that."

"HEEEELP!" Olivia screamed, but the radio playing muffled their screams from the outside world, along with the thick floor. "SOME ONE HELP US, PLEEEEASE!"

Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph]   Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:30 pm

They could be dead in the next ten minutes and Olivia was STILL telling him to not take the lord's name in vain. He didn't really care about the "lord" right at that moment and even if he wasn't sure if there was a God before or not, he sure as shit believed there was no God now. Why would 'God' let someone like Olivia be taken by these inbred hillbillys if he was real?! If they were going to get out of there or if Olivia was going to get out of there, then they were going to have to do it themselves. "Listen Liv.. if there's even a chance then there's no point in both of us getting killed out here." He told her trying to calm down a bit, although his breathing was heavy, his chest moving up and down as he squirmed with fear. "Because maybe if you can escape you can get help." He doubted it but it was worth a shot.

He listened to the barking dogs but the radio was too loud and it was covering up their voices. "...why does this have to happen to us? I'm not a bad person! You definitely aren't a bad person! So why is this happening?" Topher put his head against the side of the cage and went silent in the darkness and just listened to the radio blasting feeling like it was time to just give up. Why waste any more energy screaming for help that wasn't going to come?
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph]   Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:11 pm

She wished she could touch him. Even if she couldn't physically, maybe she could verbally. "God works in mysterious ways." She said softly. "I don't want to die, but if we're to be sent home, then that's God's plan. He knows what he's doing. Please...have faith." She licked her lips and rested her head against the cage, tears streaming down her cheek. She prayed softly for Topher to have strength, for him to not be afraid, for him to have acceptance. She prayed for the same for herself, and slowly she felt herself calm down. She would fight for her life, but she would not hate God for the test in which he set before her. She would not loose faith, she would believe that He would take care of her, that He had a plan. "No matter what, we're together. And...there's no one else I would rather be stuck in this cellar with." She offered, feeling a little more calm now that she had the presence of Jesus in her heard.

The men began dragging the dogs, but they were persistent. They pulled, parked, struggled against their restraints to get to the house. One man in the back, angry with the people of the house, 'accidentally' let his leash go. "Woops! Copper, get back here!" He called out half-heartedly as the dog went bounding for the door. The others went wild as Copper scratched at the door, letting out a hard woof. The man in charge went forward, bringing his dog with him who pawed with Copper at the closed door. "Ma'am, I think you're harboring the victims of that crash."

Loretta grew angry and stood firm next to the man. "Well, what you gonna do about it? You ain't got no proof, and you ain't got no search warrant." She said smugly, her hands on her hips.

"No, ma'am, I don't. But I got a group of hounds here who say their scents coming from your home and I can have the Sheriff out here in ten minutes with a search warrant." He bluffed. The Sheriff would come, but it would take near an hour. "Why don't you let us take a quick look and save yourself the hassle of getting the law involved."

Loretta felt trapped and sneered at the man. They were fucked. But...she did clean. Maybe... "Fine. 5 minutes." She growled, her heart racing as she opened her front door...
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph]   Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:12 pm

"Liv..." Topher was about to say something but then he decided it wasn't worth it. Not now. Let Olivia have her faith if that made her feel better but it didn't help him at all. If God was out there then he had a cruel sense of humor letting them sit stuck down there in a cellar when help was not even a hundred yards away it sound like. He sat there in silence in the dark and tried to find a position to get comfortable but he knew there was no way it would happen. The cage rattled a little bit but other than that he didn't say anything more, listening to Olivia's quiet murmurings and breathing patterns finding that to be the only relief that calmed his nerves a little bit. "I want you to know.. that even though the first time I started talking to you was because of a bet.. I always thought you were beautiful." He admitted and listened in the pitch black to see if she was going to say anything before he continued to go on. "..sure, it was a dick thing to do, bet if I could get you in bed with me.. but I wouldn't have even agreed if I didn't think you were beautiful. I know that probably.. doesn't sound much better but it's true. I might not be religious.. or the poster child for abstinence.. but when I'm with you I'm willing to try?" He said softly and let out a long deep sigh. "You're the only girl who has ever brought out so much good in me. Just.. thought you should know." He figured if they were going to die down there he might as well tell her how he felt about her. What was there to wait for? Not like time was on their side anymore.
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph]   Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:12 am

His words were both sweet and a little...jerk-ish. She knew he was complimenting her and she smiled, her head turning in the direction of the words coming from his lips. Her eyes were still moist and she would have given anything in the world to be in his cage with him. "Thank you." She said slowly. "That really means a lot. And... it's nice you think I'm beautiful." There was a bashfulness to her tone, and her cheeks grew warm. "I...never expected you to be religious, though." She explained, her voice soft. "I never want you to be someone you're not for me. You need to be true to yourself first, and... I know you are when you're with me. Now, anyway." She heard a scraping from above and her head turned up. "Do you hear something?"

The dogs Ran into the house, but once they were in the living room they stopped freaking out as much. They put their noses to the ground and began sniffing around. The scent was masked, but Copper soon stuck his nose in the air sniffing around. He smelled them...they were there! He let out a low, gruff bark and moved to the bedrooms, pawing at the door that had the cellar inside.

Loretta glared at the dog. They wouldn't find them! Would they? She hoped not...

The search and rescue leader moved to the back room and opened the door. No one was there but a bunch of dead, stuffed animals. In the middle of the room were two folded up cots on a rug, but no kids. Copper, on the other hand, went immediately to the cots, pointing at them. They smelled like the people! They were there! They were the cots!! "You smell 'em, boy?" The rescue man said, but the dog continued to point at the cots, unaware that the kids were directly below.

Olivia looked up at the ceiling though she could see nothing. "Someone's up there..." She tired to listen, but it was hard to hear what it was. "HELLOOO?" She called out.

Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph]   Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:55 am

Topher fell silent and just sat there uncomfortably listening to Olivia talk until he too heard the sound coming from up above. He couldn't really tell what it was but there was definitely footsteps that he heard. "Liv.. do you think it's the people with the dogs?" He asked being kind of quiet since he wasn't sure. He listened hard but he couldn't see anything. "HEY!" He called out to see if anyone would respond. "DOWN HERE!"

Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph]   Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:48 pm

"I don't know." She answered, rattling the cage a little. "HELP! WE'RE DOWN HERE!!!" She screamed, her eyes up towards the ceiling, waiting for the light to shine through from the open door, until a sound made her heart stop. A gun shot rang through the house, causing her to freeze, and suck in a sharp, scared breath. Had...had someone been shot?

The gun in Loretta's hand was smoking as she pointed it towards the rescue man. "Take your dogs an' leave now." She growled at him, afraid of what would happen. She didn't have enough bullets to kill them all, not without most of them getting away first. She was like a frightened animal backed into a corner.

The man stood there, wide eyed. He'd heard the kids yelling below, knowing they were under the house somehow. Perhaps the rug was covering some secret cellar entrance? What other possibilities were there? "Listen ma'am, we don't want no trouble.." He put his hands up defensively, not being armed himself.

"Then get out." She barked.

"Those people down there, they probably need..."

"I said get out." She cocked the gun and watched as the man backed away slowly out of the room. She knew he would call backup, but the kids would be gone by then along with any trace of them. They would have nothing on them, she could claim self defense!

Hank was slow and quiet, coming behind Loretta. He knew she knew he was there, but she would never expect him to do what he would do next. He grabbed her shoulder with one hand and the gun with the other, pulling the barrel towards the ceiling in case she fired again. "Enough!" He said sternly, looking down into his wife's hands. "They ain't bad folk, "Retta. Let'm go."

The surprise and anger in her eyes was apparent and she tried struggling against the man, but Hank was strong and she couldn't get the gun free. "You sonuva bitch!"

He pulled the gun from her hand, holding her arm tight with his other. "There's a door under the cot. Get the kids 'n go." He told the rescue worker. "An' call the Sheriff." Topher had been right, they had families that would miss them. They were good people, and their lives had meaning. Rabbits? Coyote's? Mountain lions? Their lives meant shit, but people?

"I will kill you, Hank! You hear me?!"

The rescue man went to the window and pulled it open. "We found 'em! I need a couple folks to get in here an' help get'm out! Call the ambulance an' sheriff!"

Olivia struggled to hear what was happening above, waiting with baited breath. She heard the woman screaming and bit her lip. "Do...do you think they're okay? I..didn't hear anyone fall or anything." She had no idea if they were leaving that cellar alive or not. The fear crept back in as she tried to keep a sound mind. Then, after several very long minutes, the floor above them began to shake with the sound of footsteps. Then the scraping of furniture. Last but not least, a bright light made Olivia blink and shy away as the cellar door opened. Her eyes had adjusted to the darkness, and suddenly the lights were on. She squinted against it, trying to see who it was.

"You guys alright?" Came a kind voice as several men came down the steps. Christopher Walker and Olivia Stockholm had been found alive, nearly a week after going missing! It was a miracle!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph]   Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Executing A Plan [Liv / Toph]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: CHOOSE YOUR WORLD :: Las Vegas Forum-
Jump to: