Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have a golden ticket ( Hannah Belle, Hannible )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

I have a golden ticket  ( Hannah Belle, Hannible )  Empty
PostSubject: I have a golden ticket ( Hannah Belle, Hannible )    I have a golden ticket  ( Hannah Belle, Hannible )  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:45 am

A young boy by the name of Charlie briskyfully made his way home from the candy shop. Within his hand, a golden ticket that would grant him and a chosen guest to the well guarded candy shop! No one had been in there for ages and the few kids who tried to trespass were shot down by the candy cane turrets. Every now and then Charlie dreamed about going in, what type of sweet treats awaited the boy that would fill his tummy with sugary goodness. He couldnt believe he found the last ticket it was as if his dreams were coming true!

Charlie came to a gradual stop when he was in front of his shack home, the walls were tained with mold and the wood was damaged from the rain. The roof looked as if it was falling apart and the once bright fence was now rusting. The grass was dead and the yellow lawn seemed to only match the surroundings around them. The town he lived in was damp and dark, in fact the only thing that lit the place was the one and only candy factory. " Mother?! Father?!" The boy yelled out and made his way into the broken home, once inside the smell of sickness and thick uncirculated air greeted him. The house itself was small, the living room and kitchen connected with each other and the broken stairs that were held together by tape and rope lead to a 2nd floor platform that had his bed. He didnt mind it, in fact it was had the best view of the house! The living room was inhabited by a king size bed where 4 old people rested, they were Charlies grandparents from both sides. One of which was his grandfather George.

George was a senile old man, ever since he got fired from the candy factory by eating the tainted cupcake the man was never the same. George was a crack addict, or was when he was able to afford it. Through time you would think that he would of got over the lack of drug but the cupcake he ate was so loaded that it made him wanting more.

" You wont believe what I found!" Charlie exclaimed as he slammed the door behind him and brought in mud from his shoes. He didnt give a shit if he left a mess.

" Your manners?!" Georgina rasped out with a shaky voice as she eyed her grandson.

"What did you find Charlie?" The mother made her way out from behind the dirty stove, on the burner was a pot with just water and socks. They were having corn tonight!

" Look!" The boy reached into his pocket and waved the golden ticket about.

" The hell is that!?" Georgina coughed in her hand, seeing blood and whiping it on the blanket in front of her.

" Open your eyes grandma! its the goldent ticket! It means I can go to the factory!"

" THE FACTORY?!" Everyone gasped out together and looked around.

The mother tried her best to keep a friendly smile while she made her way over to brush her sons long blonde hair. " C-charlie.." She started with a soft tone. " Your grandparents are sick.. maybe we can sell the ticket you found to get food and maybe medicine? dont you think that would~ "

"NO!" The boy declared with a deeply furrowed look and slapped her hand out of his ace. " I FOUND THE TICKET!" He yelled and stomped about. " theres only 4 that was sent out and IM ONE OF THEM! " Charlie gritted his teeth and kicked down one of the broken end tables, making the candle fall but thankfully the fire blew out when it hit the floor. " AND IM GOING TO THE FACTORY TOMORROW!!"

The mother winced from her sons tantrum and looked over towards the elderly. " ..well who are you taking sweety?"

" I dont know yet! I'll think about it tonight.. maybe who evers nicest to me? " Charlie threatened. " Who ever comes can probably get all the candy they can eat!"

- Color Limited-

From the outside of the broken house, two figures calmly stood across from Charlies home. Hannah stood there and tiled her head to the side before a wide grin slowly spread across her face. " Oh this is going to be fun Hanni.. "

I have a golden ticket  ( Hannah Belle, Hannible )  Hannahsig
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: I have a golden ticket ( Hannah Belle, Hannible )    I have a golden ticket  ( Hannah Belle, Hannible )  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:58 pm

---Color Limited----

Hanni was never far from his dear sister, and at the moment he was crouched down in front of a weed that was sprouting out of the ground near the shack of an excuse for a house. He touched the weed which had thorns and poked his fingers drawing blood! He looked at the blood with an interested look before his brows arched down in anger and he put his bloody fingers on the wall and smeared the blood as if he was making his mark on the territory. He didn't like when he got cut!

The mime turned to look over at his sister and held his hand out to show her the blood and then wiped the rest of it on the front of his shirt. When he was done he took his index fingers and made an invisible outline of a ticket and then grabbed the invisible ticket with his hand and waved it around before pointing at the house. They had to get that ticket to get into the factory. He then shrugged, how were they going to get it from the little bastard?
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: I have a golden ticket ( Hannah Belle, Hannible )    I have a golden ticket  ( Hannah Belle, Hannible )  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:48 pm

-color limited-

" Hanni!!" The girl gasped when she saw her brother whiping the red stain on his shirt. " Why do you always have to make a mess? your lucky you have me around you know that?" The clown reached behind her back and pulled out a feather duster, the female began to dust her brother off starting with the shoulder then all over his face before throwing the cleaning tool over her shoulder! When Hanni gestured the ticket the girl placed her hands on her hips and eyed the rink a dink house the litte brat lived in. " Your right Hanni, thats going to be our only ticket to get in without being gunned down. Did you see those turrets?! Candymans really protecting that book!"

Hannah knew the last book was going to be the toughest, the adventure book was protected by pirates; the horror was in the midst of a mental hospital and now the fantasy genre was what she believed in the heart of the candy factory. Once she had that, they would be able to go to the gaia realm!

"Well its now or never!" The girl clapped and hopped up and down with excitment, retrieving the ticket was going to be fun! Hannah lead the way down the street and once she got close to the house she cut across the dead yard and peaked into the broken window to see a sorry sight.

" we can start with dinner" Charlie said eyeing his family with a furrowed look. " Whose going to give me their share of the food so they can go the candy factory with me?" The boy knew he had an advantage here, he hardly ever had that and the small amoutn of power he had felt really good!

" Charlie!" The mom gasped out. " we hardly have food to begin with, why would say someting like ~ "

" YOU CAN GO TO HELL AND DIE!" Georgina snapped and pointed her old boney finger at her snobby grandson.

" Mother!"

" Your not going to the factory!" Charle yelled and stomped about!

" YOUR NOT TAKING MY SOUP!"

Hannah gasped and covered her mouth when she heard Charlies mouth, her wide eyes peaked over at her brother and blinked. " My my, I dont think anyone would miss this one " She giggled and skipped her way towards the front door, she closed her hand into a fist and knocked on the door to get the families attention. Afterwards, she reached behind her back and pulled out a brown wrapped paper package. " Delievery!!"
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: I have a golden ticket ( Hannah Belle, Hannible )    I have a golden ticket  ( Hannah Belle, Hannible )  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 12:41 am

Hanni stood beside his sister and saw the package, his mouth opening and giving an expression of awe before he decided he had to broadcast the package. He stood there and waved his hands around the package as if it were something magical! His face showing awe and wonderment at the package. It was a package! He stuck his head by the package, his ear up close to listen to see if he heard anything before covering his mouth and giving a mute little snicker. He had no idea what the hell was in that package.

His lips puckered together as if he were about to start whistling, looking around as no sound came out, but his adam's apple bounced up and down as if he were actually whistling. He waited, waited for them to answer that door. They needed that ticket! He didn't have much patience and his hands curled into fists and he pounded on the door as hard as he could with all his might, then chest bumped the door! As if that would make them open it faster!
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: I have a golden ticket ( Hannah Belle, Hannible )    I have a golden ticket  ( Hannah Belle, Hannible )  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:55 am

When little Charlie heard the door, his attention shot behind him and his brows instantly furrowed deeply. " IM NOT SELLING IT!" He declared again, knowing that most of the town was probably going to try and bribe the boy. He was determned to go to the candy factory and he wasnt going to just give the golden ticket up!

" Who could that be?" The mother asked curiously, her eyes moving from her bratty son to the door. The meak woman made her way over and opened the door to see two white faced people, the female was holding a brown wrapped up box. " ...whats this?" the older woman asked and cleared her throat, she moved her bangs behind her ears and reached for the package curiously.

- Color limited -

" A diversion!" Hannah belle admitted happily, she clapped her hands with glee and watched as the woman took the brown box. Her eyes looked over at her brother, when he put his ear towards it he would of been able to hear the ticking that was inside it!

The innocent woman looked up at the two with a furrowed look. " what do you mean? " About a second after, the box in her hand exploded but it wasnt big enough to destroy the house. it was strong enough, however to blow the womans hands off, the explosion making her stumble back as she fell onto the floor. It took her a second, before she looked to see her hands were missing! Blood gushed out instantly and towards the broken down walls, blood was splattered from the surprise box! " AHH!!!!" The mother screamed in utter pain, the booming noise startling the people inside the small house. The other grandmother felt her heart and started to gasp for air, she was having a heart attack!

" MOM!!" Charlie screamed and ran over with nothing but fear pouring out!

" Come on Hanni, we shouldnt let the air out. " Hannah Belle giggled and walked into the small house calmly with her brother, she closed the door and locked it before pulling out a paint brush from behind her and started to pain the near by wall with the blood. " I think we're going to need more... " The clown teased and peaked over to grin grimily at Charlie.

" NO!!" the little boy screamed, his head shaking furiously.

"Charlie! Charlie you need to run! get out of here Charlie!" The mother cried out and looked over to see the two intruders entering their home.

" Mom, NO! please!! Please stop!!" The boy begged towards the Ringlings.

" NOT. UNTIL. WE. GET. THE. TICKETS" Hannah strolled her way towards the giant bed with the 4 old people laying their in sets, she could see that they were all terrified! The clown eyed the old woman who was having a heart attack and the girl couldnt help but pout her bottom lip. " ..whats wrong? Cant breathe? let me help you! " The clown then pulled out a plastic bag and quickly slipping it over the old womans head, the air quickly being squeezed out as she struggled. " SHHH. go to sleep. go to sleep.. its okay... "

"Give them the damn tickets charlie!!" Georgina yelled.

"..b~but, I want to.. grandma!" The boy gasped when the clown started to suffocate the older woman. " Okay! STOP! please STOP!"

" Looks like its working Hanni! you dont need sleeping pills after all, plastic bags work JUST fine on putting people to sleep!"

I have a golden ticket  ( Hannah Belle, Hannible )  Hannahsig
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: I have a golden ticket ( Hannah Belle, Hannible )    I have a golden ticket  ( Hannah Belle, Hannible )  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:22 pm

Hanni had snatched the paintbrush from his sister when she went over to granny, and he skipped around, painting things with the blood. He smacked one of the old men across the face with the brush, leaving a bloody mess on his face and then tossing the paintbrush over his shoulder. He climbed up onto the bed with the four old people, moving towards the center and started to bounce up and down on the creaky bed! Up and down! Bouncy bouncy! He looked at the boy with the ticket, licking his lips and rubbing his hands together as if he were going to EAT the ticket! But of course the mime wouldn't do that! That would be a travesty! He gave one hard bounce and kicked himself off and lunging towards the boy. He wanted to tackle him and grab that ticket!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a golden ticket ( Hannah Belle, Hannible )    I have a golden ticket  ( Hannah Belle, Hannible )  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a golden ticket ( Hannah Belle, Hannible )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: CHOOSE YOUR WORLD :: Storybook Land Forum-
Jump to: