Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silvia O'Hara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Silvia O'Hara Empty
PostSubject: Silvia O'Hara   Silvia O'Hara I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:47 am

Silvia O'Hara - Class of 2009
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Silvia O'Hara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia O'Hara   Silvia O'Hara I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:40 am

Silvia, I'm so glad I met you this year. You're one of the most beautiful people I know, inside and out. Thanks for being there for me this year. Love ya! Caleb
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Silvia O'Hara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia O'Hara   Silvia O'Hara I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:56 am

Hey girl! I guess this is it, huh? Senior year, going our own ways. You best keep in touch or I'll track you down and kick your sexy white ass. Let's hang out this summer, aight? Keep it real, baby. Love, Z
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Silvia O'Hara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia O'Hara   Silvia O'Hara I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:35 pm

Hey Silv! I'm going to miss you next year so much, and yes, I know you're not leaving the house, and you better not be leaving Sunshine's but I'm still going to miss you in school! Who else am I going to run to for a hug between classes?! Keep smiling :) xoxo Jo
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Silvia O'Hara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia O'Hara   Silvia O'Hara I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:13 pm

Dear Silvia,

Screw you for just leaving me at Winter Formal. Wasn't very ladylike. Although I forget are you the chick or the dick in your relationships? Since you seem to like the mound over the bulge. Its all good. Some people like that. By the way? You're the ugly twin.

Love,
Kit =)
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Silvia O'Hara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia O'Hara   Silvia O'Hara I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:56 am

Hey girl...whatchu mean You're glad I FINALLY came around. I've been hitting on you both since the day I got to that house. Yeah, sure...it took me a while to 'commit', but I've always been true. You know that. And hey...if you ever find my dick appealing, I wouldn't mind a little sister action. That ain't cheating, right? Haha...lets clear it with your flesh 'n blood first, though. I know you want me.

Quin
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Silvia O'Hara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia O'Hara   Silvia O'Hara I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:27 am

Silvia,

Thanks for everything this year. I'm so glad I got bunked up with you on that camp retreat. It was probably the best thing that ever happened to me. Thansk for keeping in touch and for being such an amazing friend. I wouldn't have been able to get through the last couple of weeks without you. You're the best!

Truly yours,
Alyssa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silvia O'Hara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvia O'Hara   Silvia O'Hara I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silvia O'Hara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: YEAR BOOKS-
Jump to: