Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Katz Invite

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

The Katz Invite Empty
PostSubject: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:54 pm

- Color Limited-

Marissa thought the drive to the party was awkward, she was sitting in a backseat of an old Lincoln that belonged to Leahs friends dad and the girl tried her best to keep her face away from the incoming smoke that was coming from the front seat. She was glad that Brian was with her at least, the night wouldnt be so bad if he was with her. Still, Marissa was starting to have second thoughts about going to this random party and not know anything about it. Sure she's been to parties in the past but the atmosphere was alot more controlled than this. She peaked over at Brian, wondering if he was nervous with the party that Leah was going to bring them to. When she met with the boys gaze, the girl offered a weak smile and felt her hand brush up against his.

"So my mom was being a TOTAL bitch." Miranda snorted, she was the friend that Leah met and was now on her way to her cousins party. The young girl that was about the age of 17 took another long drag from her cigarette and puffed the smoke out to a random direction. " And I was like, FUCK YOU mom. I'll do what I want, WHEN i want Im old enough to decide whatever the fuck I want!" The girl shook her head and turned the car to a neighborhood that was already filled with cars. It showed that there was indeed a party going on in one of the suburban houses.

"Ugh! totally. Parents can be so damn controlling" Leah rolled her eyes and reached for Mirandas cigarette from her hand puffed it and handed it back. She ran her fingers through her dark hair and leaned the side of her head against the side window of the passenger side. " I mean yeah, your almost an adult. You can do whatever the hell you want. Whose going to stop you, you know?"
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

The Katz Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Brian had no choice but to follow along with this stupid idea. He was obviously uncomfortable, and annoyed to say the least. Not only were they going to a party who knew where with who knew who, but they didn't have a sure way of getting home, and there was no guarantee that they would come out of there unscathed. What if there was underage drinking and the cops came? He wouldn't drink, just to be safe. He had no desire to, anyway. He knew he wouldn't be able to stop his stupid sister, though. When Leah wanted to do something, she was doing it, like it or not.

When he felt Marissa's hand brush his, he looked over at her. He was glad she was there, glad he didn't have to do this alone. He returned the weak smile, turning his hand so he could hold hers, though his fingers didn't try to lace with hers. It was a friendly hand hold. That's what they did; friendly hand holding. Friend held hands, right?

Miranda was slowly getting on Brian's nerves. He hated how the girl spoke of her mother. At least she HAD a mother! That was more than any other passenger in the car could say, and it took everything Brian had to keep his mouth shut. That is, until, Leah agreed. "Yeah, parents can be -such- a drag." he shot towards the front seat, his voice filled with sarcasm and bitterness as he glared at the side of his sisters face. How could she disrespect their parents memory that way? They had been GOOD parents! They had loved them, and cared for them, and sure, they had been pains in the asses sometimes, but that was all part of being a parent! He scoffed and shook his head, looking out the window and pulling his hand back onto his lap. Slowly his head moved to rest against the cool glass, a soft sigh escaping his lips. Bitch.
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

The Katz Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:57 pm

Leah glanced behind her seat and eyed her brother, her own brows furrowing a little. - Cool it- She mouthed, knowing that she didnt mean what she said. But Miranda seemed to have a passion on bashing her parents; the girl was the closest independent friend that wasnt connected to brother and Leah wanted to be in cool terms with her. Everything seemed to be going right, they were invited to the party werent they? When they turned to the busy neighborhood, she sat up from her seat and saw a rather large 2 story house with people spread in and otuside the house. "..looks like the party already started."

" Yeah, Bo throws a couple of these through out the year. " The girl snorted and felt her body fuming from irritation. She couldnt find a parking spot! Miranda let out a grunt and turned the wheel to drive over the side walk and parked it in front of the house. " Found a spot!" the girl decaled, not caring that she ran over a couple of flowers and possibly a lawn gnome. The girl took off her belt and hopped out of her car and waited for the group to get together before walking off to the party. The roof and trees already had toilet paper and beer bottles were everyhwere. There were a couple of drunk people already hanging outside , all of them were laughing obnoxiously and continueing the night without any worries.

-color Limited-

Marissa bit her lip nervously when they parked and sowly got out of the backside of the car. when she closed the door behind her the girl reached to pull down her gown a little cause she noticed a couple of guys already eyeing her. The girl instantly regret wearing a revealing costume, it wasnt as a revealing as most girls but she knew that her outfit would get unwanted attention. She made sure to stay close to Brian as they followed the trail, Marissa had to move a couple of bottles with her feet just to get empty bottles out of the way so people dont trip and fall on them.

When the four entered the house, the place was packed! It felt like the air conditioning was off since it was so humid inside but the musk smell of alcohol, smoke and people dancing made the air dense. " OH! Leah, come and meet my friend Johnny. Cmon " The girl tugged on Leahs arm and looked back to give Brian and Mairssa a look. " well, have fun guy."

" wait.. what?" Leah was too busy watching everyone else that she missed exactly what Miranda said. It wasnt until she was being pulled into the crowd she was able to give Brian a sorry look and disappeared into the people.
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

The Katz Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:07 pm

Brian rolled his eyes when they parked on the grass. Typical. Everything about this party seemed to scream "Leave RIGHT NOW!" but he had no choice but to go on with it. He was stuck. Maybe he could call the Wimblys? He didnt even know where they were, though!

He got out with Marissa, staying close to her side. He had to fight from taking her hand, wanting to just find a quiet place and hang with her. Maybe one of the rooms upstairs? Would she think he was being shady? He wouldn't try anything! His mind was a flutter of thoughts as he mindlessly walked into the party, hardly able to move it was so packed. Ugh! Why were they there?!

He was about to ask Marissa if she was okay when he heard Leah's voice, turning to see Miranda pulling her through the crowd. His heart sank, watching her disappear. Should he follow? Let her do her thing?? He didn't like the thought of losing his sister there, but she would whine he was being too clingy! Fuck it! That was his SISTER!

"C'mon." He told Marissa, taking her hand this time and pushing in the direction Leah had disappeared. He just wanted to know where she would be! Then he could settle with Marissa elsewhere, he decided.
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

The Katz Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:22 pm

There was a large amount of people there, about half of them were in costume since it was afterall a halloween party. Brian was able to squeeze through the dance floor, a couple of people gave him looks since he was sort of cutting through their groove but they got over it. A couple of guys had to raise their red dixie cups so they wouldnt spill their drink but most of them knew the situation since it was a busy event.

-color limited-

Marissa gasped a little when Brian all of sudden tugged her into the crowd, she stumbled a little but caught her balance and tried her best to get through the people. " Sorry, excuse us.. sorry " The girl called out softly, she knew her wings were probably hitting some people along the way. The girl knew that they were following Leah, the best thing to do in this situation was stick together. " Brian!" The girl yelled out over the music. " Where are we~ argh~" Her hands slipped since a couple of people squeezed in between Brian and Marissa.

" Hey " A couple of well fit college guys smirked and offered a friendly smile towards Marissa. They were probably football players. " Looks like my prayers have been answered." Another one teased and took a gulp of his beer.

Marissa offered a nervous smile and tugged on her gown again. " Hi" She said in a friendly tone and moved her bangs behind her ear.

" Hi I'm James!" A frat guy called out, he was too cool to dress up for halloween. Instead, he just looked like an abercrombie model.
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

The Katz Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:31 pm

There were too many people, and he was frantic trying to spot his sister, with no luck. "Damnit, Lee.." He grumbled under his breath when he felt Marissa's fingers slip through his. He had no choice but to stop, turning his head to make sure she was still with him, but when she wasn't right there, he felt panicked.

Forgetting for the moment his little mission of keeping tabs on his sister, he pushed back to where he had come from, not wanting to lose both girls at the party. He couldn't even decide which would be worst to lose! He saw her talking with some guys, some good looking guys, and he couldn't help but feel a little annoyed. Not at her, of course, but at the guys for talking to her, as if they had stolen her from him.

"Hey!" He called out, pushing through and trying to make his way next to Marissa. He gave the boy talking to her a little whattsup head nod before turning back to Marissa. "Sorry.. it's crowded." He apologized, trying to take her hand so he could continue to try and find Leah.
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

The Katz Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:39 pm

"whats up man?" James nodded towards Brian and eyed his outfit. " Nice bag." He chuckled, the comment he made also made a couple guys laugh. " So anyways" He cut inbetween Marissa and Brian and gave the angel a charming smile. " You thirsty? You want anything to drink?

Marissa was relieved when Brian came, only to feel disappointed again when the guy was actively hitting on her. She felt her brows furrowing but shot Brian a look. " uhm.. y-yeah. I'm kind of thirsty" The girl forced a small giggle.

" Dont worry, I'll take care of you sweet heart. " The boy assured and gave his friends a wink. " Whats your name angel?"

"Marissa..." The girl answered, she didnt want to be rude. Maybe if the situation wasnt as awkward in the beginning she wouldnt be as tensed, but in all honesty she didnt even want to be in a party like this.

" Ah, Beautiful name. " He chuckled and placed an arm around her shoulder and started to guide her away from Brian.

Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

The Katz Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:49 pm

He frowned when the boy subtly made fun of his costume, forcing a little smile as if he was somehow amused, but nothing about the way he looked supported his being amused at all. He had no choice but to step back when the kid got between them, furrowing his brows. He was about to try and get Marissa again when she agreed to a drink, and even offered her name!!

It was like a slap in the face, and his shoulders slumped as he gave Marissa a sad sort of look. He understood. They were at a party, and a cute guy was hitting on her. Who cares that stupid Leah was off somewhere, right? Who cares that she -was- with Brian. He felt nothing short of hurt from her and gave a sad sort of nod. "Uh.. I'll just... find you later if you want." Which she obviously did. He forced a weak smile at her, almost as if to say it's cool, dont worry about me.
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

The Katz Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:58 pm

Marissa felt trapped! she didnt want to be rude and James wasnt realy a bad guy. Its just, she felt like things would of been so much better if she prepped for it. As the guy lead her away, she looked back again and caught the sad sort of smile on Brians face, her own brows furrowed as her eyes showed that she really didnt want to do any of this tonight.

" what are you looking at sweet heart?" The boy asked and followed his eyes back to the boy that was standing there near his own friends.

"My.. my friend." the girl admitted and looked over to give James a hopeful look.

"its all cool baby, you want your friend with you?" He snorted and looked back and caught Brians gaze. He raised his arm and gestured for Brian to follow them and stopped in front of a set table with punch and buckets of beers. Cups were scattered everywhere and the boy had to look around to find some things to drink in.

Marissa took a deep breath and felt her body relax, at least Brian was going to be with her through out the party. She was afraid of being seperated and luckily the guy she bumped into invited him over. She wasnt planning on spending the party with him, she just didnt know how to turn down someone.
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

The Katz Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:02 pm

Brian turned his head towards where Leah had disappeared, and then back towards Marissa, seeing the boy invite him over. He wasn't there to socialize! He was there to chaperon, which sucked since the person he was chaperoning was his own age!

What should he do? Hang out with Marissa and watch the boy hit on her and her flirt back? Or find his sister and make sure she was alright. When it all came down to it, Brian knew Leah would do something stupid and she was his only family, where as Marissa could easily take care of herself, and obviously preferred the company of the boy who she was getting drinks with.

He waved back, hurt, and turned away, deciding his sister was more important in that moment. Marissa was far more intelligent than Leah was. She'd be alright. Now where the heck did his sister go!?
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

The Katz Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:16 pm

" Looks like he' got other things in mind." James snorted and saw that Brian turned down the invite, He didnt care personally.. now he could get to know the angel that turned out in this hell hole party. He scooped up some punch and poured it in a red dixie cup before handing the drink over to the female. " enjoy"

".....yeah." Marissa responded softly and carefully took the drink her hand, she looked at it for a moment and then back up towards Brian who was now starting his way deeper into the party. " I guess... your right." The girl didnt want to be left alone! She figured that if they all stuck together the night wouldnt be as bad, but that plan already went down the drain when Brian decided to go after his sister instead. The girl was left to fend for herself, she didnt mind that Brian was going off to do his own thing but she was counting on sticking with him for the evening. The girl sighed, a small frown grew as she took a gulp of her drink. It was spiked... and she knew it.

The crowd started to die down when Brian continued through the party, he soon got to the back of the house where the glass sliding doors were open to let people hang out in the backyard. There was a large pool in the back, a couple of people were in it and towards the corner were people throwing up in the bushes. In one of the gazebos, a group of people were laughing and drinking and within the group was Leah smoking what looked like a cigarette. But the smell in the air said otherwise.

Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

The Katz Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:27 pm

He hated leaving Marissa, and as soon as he was on the look for Leah his mind wandered back to Marissa. Was it a bad idea to leave her? No, he told himself. She went willingly with the guy, she wanted to. He couldn't stop her, and he couldn't blame her. It wasn't like it was HER sister that wandered off, and if he had been the 3rd wheel and some cute girl stared hitting on him, he might talk to her a little.

Then again, a cute girl wouldn't be hitting on him.

Either way he was glad when he spotted his sister, shaking his head as he made his way down towards the gazebo she was in. He knew she was smoking, and he knew it wasn't cigarettes, but that was beside the point for the moment. "He pushed his way in and forced himself beside her, sitting close. "Hey guys." He introduced, giving a little wave to the other people before turning back to Leah, leaning in so his face was close to hers. "You weren't supposed to leave us." He scolded quietly so hopefully only she could hear him. "Look... are you going to be hanging out in here all night? Because I left Marissa inside. I just don't want anything to happen to you guys..."
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

The Katz Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:07 pm

"Brian!" The girl choked and scooted over a little so Brian could sit comfortably next to her. Leah continued to cough and had to scrunch her eyes tightly to calm down, after a moment she took a deep breath and nodded. Phew! That was a good hit! " What are you talking about? we just got here?" Leah snorted and offered the joint to her brother. " Relax will you! "

Miranda laughed when Leah choked on the smoke and reached to to gulp her beer. " So Brian, why dont you tell us a little about you. OH~ This is my cousin Bo" He pointed to a guy snuggling with a girl that was in the corner, he was too busy whispering in her ear something to respond to her introduction. "Thats Gary, Sunny annnd some random guy " " Billy" The nasaly boy called out and shifted his glasses, he came into the party with someone. " sure"

"OH. tell them abotu the first time you had beer at party Bry."

"oooh do tell"
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

The Katz Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:16 pm

How was he supposed to relax when he was too busy worrying? He shook his head at the joint, waving his hand a little, too. He wasn't about to smoke! And he couldn't believe Leah was! Well, no, he could..

He looked at the people during the introductions, feeling uncomfortable. The boy shifted in his seat a bit, looking at Leah before back to Miranda who seemed interested in who he was. "Uh..." He swallowed and then shrugged. "I'm boring." He assured her softly. "I promise there's nothing about me to tell." He ignored the comment about the beer story, not feeling like embarrassing himself just yet.

"I'm going to go check on Marissa. Just...stay in the gazebo, okay? And don't smoke too much of that. Promise!" He growled softly to her, again not wanting the others to hear. He didn't need his scolding his sister to be a public scene!!
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

The Katz Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:22 pm

" Brian! Dont leave meee!" The girl laughed and grabbed his arm before he could even get up. " Come ON, I promise I'll be good just~ " Leah yanked Brian to sit back down and took a puff of the smoke again. he held it in and allowed to blow a cloud of smoke out.

" awww BOOO" The girl waved at Brian and rolled her eyes. " I can see why Leah says your so uptight, its a party Brian. Have a good time and stop worrying. Do you want somethign to drink?" Miranda got up from her seat and felt a little tipsy, she tipped over and landed on her friend sunny and laughed. " sorry my bad , here!" The girl got up and reached for a beer and handed it towards the boy. " if your not going to smoke, at least get something to drink."

" Brian youll feel better, theres nothing to worry about. " She offered the smoke again. " just one puff."
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

The Katz Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:28 pm

What choice did he have? He looked longingly at the house, jealous that Marissa was with the other boy. She coulda found him... He pouted slightly and looked down at the joint Leah was pushing at him. He shouldn't. He knew he shouldn't! What would his parents think?

His parents were dead.

The boy gulped, his brows furrowing as he hesitantly reached for the join, bringing it to his lips and waiting a half a second before sucking in. The smoke burned his lungs and he started coughing almost immediately, turning his head away as smoke billowed from his mouth and nose, his eyes watering immediately. He pushed the joint back towards his sister, taking the beer and sipping it, only to cool his throat. He hated the taste but swallowed none the less.

Brian immediately felt guilty for giving in, but it was a party.. "I'd feel better if Marissa was with us." He said softly to Leah. "I don't like us all being separated.."
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

The Katz Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:40 pm

" Of course youd feel better. your like in LOVE with her." The girl snorted and took the joint and took another puff. she was already getting light headed.

" aww your in love with someone Brian?" Miranda teased and went back to her seat and took another gulp of her beer. " Is it that one girl that came with you? You know what, she's pretty"

" Thats like.. ALL you talk about. Okay, maybe not talk abotu all the time but I hear you mention her more than a couple times a day." The girl snorted and gave her brother a look. " Brian " the girl called out in a sing song voice, obviously she was already being influenced by SOMETHING. " what if I find you someone? You had girlfriends in the past right? I dont remember."
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

The Katz Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:47 pm

"I'm not in love with her." He defended quietly, pursing his lips as he looked between Leah and Miranda, who looked waaay too young to be drinking that beer. This entire situation was starting to make him uncomfortable.

"And I don't need you to find me a girlfriend." He got up, feeling more than a little annoyed with his sister. He didnt understand why she disliked Marissa so much. Marissa was nice! And Marissa was with some other guy right now...

"I have to pee." He said suddenly, getting up before Leah could say anything else to piss him off. She was in the gazebo and it looked like they would be hanging out there for a while. He didn't really have to pee, but he wanted to check on the other girl. even if she was with that guy, she would probably be nicer, and if she wanted him to leave her alone, well at least he knew where Leah was now.
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

The Katz Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:01 pm

"Brian!! Come back!" The girl laughed, she swayed a little from the buzz she was starting to get.

The girls continued to laugh in the Gazebo, but neither of them actually got up to try and stop Brian. when Brian got back into the packed house, Marissa wasnt at the same spot where she was before. In fact, they couldnt be seen in the area. The crowds of people continued to jump up and down ,dancing to the loud music in the house. However, near the glass door of where Brian came from was a small circle of frat boys that James was hanging out with in the beginning.

" He slipped it in?" " course he did, he's james." One of the boys laughed. " remember when he did it to that one ho at Ernestos party. She was knocked OUT. One of the boys mentioned and took another drink of his cup.

The air was still stuffy, but Brian was able to navigate through the first floor by staying close the walls. The living room they were in was packed, and the stair case was filled with people dancing and bopping their head to the party.
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

The Katz Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:16 pm

Brian stood on his toes a little to try and look around. He wished he were just a LITTLE taller! Luckily, he wasn't short, though. He craned his neck to try and see around the crowds, noticing Marissa wasn't where he'd left her. He wasn't that surprised. The house wasn't that big, but it was really packed. He decided maybe it wouldn't be too hard to find her.

He looked around, not seeing the James guy or Marissa, but did notice some of James' buddies. He made his way over, pushed against the walls to move quicker. When he got to them, he tapped one on the shoulder. "Hey.. have you guys seen my friend? The angel girl I came with?" He asked, looking from one to the other.
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

The Katz Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:23 pm

The guy that was tapped looked behind him and gave brian a whats up nod. " Dont know what to tell you buddy " He said simply with a shrug. " Around here somewhere, we dont keep tabs on people ya know?"

The other guys looked at each other and laughed, they knew something Brian didnt and they werent going to give up the information just like that.

Unfortunetly, the house was too crowded to notice a specific person since there was alot going on. There were a couple places he could look, either outside in the front where they parked. The backyard that Brian just came from; or the 2nd floor. Either or, Brian was going to have to look around if he was determined to find Marissa.

A scream was heard in the backyard, but the scream belonged to a girl who was being playful with a guy and both of them were thrown in the pool.
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

The Katz Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:34 pm

He looked between the guys, having a feeling that they knew where Marissa was but they weren't about to tell him. "Thanks." He muttered, turning and looking around. He heard the scream, his heart stopping, but it didn't sound like Marissa or Leah. Besides, he'd just come inside. He hadn't seen her out there. Though, he hadn't been looking, either.

He moved around the main floor looking around. If they weren't there, he'd peak around upstairs next. He'd seen some kids going up and down. Maybe James was trying to get to know her better?
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

The Katz Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:43 pm

Out of the corner of the room, next to the dancing bumblebee and Zorro was James and Marissa. The girl looked as if she didnt look well, her brows were furrowed and her eyes seemed to shift left and right towards the floor. Marissa looked worried, but was trying her best to answer the questions and comments that James was throwing at her.

"You need to sit down?" the Boy asked, tilting his head a bit and moved to place his hand on her forehead. " You seem alright, maybe its the crowd?" James asked and looked around, making it look like he was worried about the situation. He knew that the drug he slipped it was already working.

" Cmon, lets go lay down for a minute.. " He reached to hold her arm caringly and started to bring her up the stairs. Marissa followed, not knowing exactly what was going on but she wasnt feeling well.
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

The Katz Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Dark eyes scanned the room. Where was she? He had just given up on the area and had moved towards the stairs when he noticed Marissa coming with the guy. He smiled, glad he found her but the smile quickly turned to a frown. She didn't look so good. Had she drank too much? Maybe she was about to be sick.

"Hey!" He tried calling out over the crowd to them, pushing his way through the others to try and get closer to them. He pushed and shoved, getting yelled at by a couple of people, and shoved back.

One guy pushed him back a little, screaming something incoherently, and Brian held his hands up defensively. "Sorry, sorry.." He said, trying to be innocent, watching over the other guys head as Marissa went with the boy upstairs.

"Excuse me!" He said, trying to squeeze his way through again
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

The Katz Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:54 pm

" Easy.. theres a step, there we go. " James lead Marissa up the stairs carefully, he could see his friends on the other side of the room near the glass door. On his way up, he flashed them a thumbs up sign before looking back to give Marissa a look of concern. " We'll lay down soon, you'll feel better I promise." The boy assured, on his way up he saw Brian making his way through the crowd and James instantly got defensive. There was no possible way he was going to let this kid cock block him. When the boy got up to the top of the floor he started to make his way down the hall and opened a door to peak in, it was a bedroom that was empty and that ment it was up for grabs. " Go ahead and lay down, I'm giong to get you something to help you out alright?" Once he guided the girl into the room, he closed the door and waited for Bryan to catch up. It took a few seconds but he knew that the boy would be wondering about his friend.

" Slow down buddy" James put his hands defensively. " She just had a little too much to drink..." The boy lied but continued to block the door from him to come in. " Just give her a few minutes alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Katz Invite Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Katz Invite
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: CHOOSE YOUR WORLD :: Las Vegas Forum-
Jump to: