Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pheobe Kiser

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Pheobe Kiser Empty
PostSubject: Pheobe Kiser   Pheobe Kiser I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:53 am

Pheobe Kiser - Class of 2009
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Pheobe Kiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pheobe Kiser   Pheobe Kiser I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:38 pm

Hey Pheebs! Congratulations on graduating! I still have one more year but I'm very happy for you and I'm sure you and Nix are going to have a very happy life together! I know you're not going anywhere but I'm still going to miss walking to class with you! Take care okay sweetie? Love, Evan Hawkins
Back to top Go down
Epicology

Epicology

Pheobe Kiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pheobe Kiser   Pheobe Kiser I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:24 pm

To my beautiful wife,

Every day of every minute I think of you constantly. your my life, your my soul and I'm glad it's my heart you stole. Though we know in our minds our futures rough, I know for a fact - at the end of the night - your smile is enough. I'll be there for you through thick and thin, because of the promise that I hold within.

I love you my siren, with or without song. When I first kissed you, my heart wasn't wrong - on finding my true love, my soul mate, my only one.

Forever your's
Pheonix.
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Pheobe Kiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pheobe Kiser   Pheobe Kiser I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:15 am

Mrs. Kiser! EEEH! It's so cool that I know a Mrs. someone! I'm still super excited I got be in your wedding. If I get married someday (fingers crossed) I will TOTALLY return the favor! I'm so glad I got to meet you this year. To man more years as BFFs! Lets go shopping next weekend! xoxo Jo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pheobe Kiser Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pheobe Kiser   Pheobe Kiser I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pheobe Kiser
Page 1 of 1