Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eric Gibbs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Eric Gibbs Empty
PostSubject: Eric Gibbs   Eric Gibbs I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:55 am

Eric Gibbs - Class of 2009

Last edited by NovemberMod on Fri May 07, 2010 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Eric Gibbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Gibbs   Eric Gibbs I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:34 am

To be a man you must have
honor, HONOR and a PENIS! - Kota
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Eric Gibbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Gibbs   Eric Gibbs I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:18 pm

Do I even want to know what Kota is talking about? My assumption is that I wouldn't so I won't ask. Eric? You're a lazy pig with a really bad temper. But I love you anyway. You're my brother and we'll always be brothers! Love, Evan
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Eric Gibbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Gibbs   Eric Gibbs I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:39 pm

I am a clown that came to town, to sign your year book upside down! remember the sunshine, remember the grass, if you forget me I'll kick your ass!

Eric!!
by far dude, you'll always be my number one! my right hand man, my compadre, my snake to my mongoose? lol how the FUCK we never hung out before this year completely phases me! I mean we were on the same football team last year but you always had those damn fan girls around you!

But N E WAYZZZZ

College next year bro! Stand by my side and I'll stand by yours! College parties! drinking! smoking! sex?? WAY TO LIVE IT UP!

LOVE ALWAYS!
Nate
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Eric Gibbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Gibbs   Eric Gibbs I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:53 pm

Yo! Just for the record? I can completely eat you under the table. Especially tacos. That sounds wrong...that sounds really wrong, hahaha! No seriously. Thanks for helping me with my laundry and flooding my bathroom. Bitch. Lets go get Panda later. luv Ryleigh
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Eric Gibbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Gibbs   Eric Gibbs I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:50 am

Eric,

You have grown especially since I first met you. Your control on what you do is outstanding! you may be wilder than the others, but thats what makes you who you are. You are loyal to your family and friends and that is a characteristic that only a handful of this world has!

Best regards,
Professor Peyton
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eric Gibbs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Gibbs   Eric Gibbs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric Gibbs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: YEAR BOOKS-
Jump to: