Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scott Matthews

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Scott Matthews Empty
PostSubject: Scott Matthews   Scott Matthews I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:59 am

Scott Matthews - Class of 2010
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Scott Matthews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Matthews   Scott Matthews I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:38 pm

Hey buddy,
Try to keep yourself out of trouble okay? Give me a call if you need anything and just know that I'm here if you need someone to talk to. Always be careful and you know what I mean by that. We'll have to get together over the summer and do something okay? You've got my number! Love, Ev
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Scott Matthews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Matthews   Scott Matthews I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:44 pm

Hey Scott. I'm finally leaving you! You're the big guy in school now; make me proud. Ha ha. Seriously, I've known you for, what...ever? I'm glad you and I got close again this year. We've seen each other through quite a bit these last few months. Don't worry, I plan on keeping in touch and you're butt will be coming to some college parties with me! Maybe I'll introduce you to some cool guys, huh? Oh yeah, I'll be there when you're winning the gold for the U.S. in the Olympics! Love, Caleb
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Scott Matthews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Matthews   Scott Matthews I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:46 pm

Scott! I still have your autograph on my wall at Sunshines! I'm s excited I met you this year! And since we're in the same grade I'll get to hang out with you more next year! Yay!! Let's take like all the same classes, okay? OH! And when can I come see you in O?! xoxo Jo
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Scott Matthews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Matthews   Scott Matthews I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:24 pm

There was once an ancient tree that grew on top of a famous hill. It had been said that mortals did not have the ability to hurt or damage it. Every spring, the blossoms would gain the attention of people all over the world. The special event represented life and it was rumored that it blessed the city that grew around it. Towards the famous side of the tree; where most people take pictures had a single bud that did not bloom with the others. It was over looked since thousands upon thousands of blossoms were on this tree.

Months passed and a tyrant took over the city. Death and Destruction were common now and the people were starting to lose hope. As the last string of hope started to dim; the citizens trapped in within the tyrants hold desperatly tried to find a sign. Finally, the public turned to the ancient tree that watched over the city.

Since time passed, the blossoms that grew on the ancient tree had all fallen. Except for the single bud that did not bloom with the others. That single bud finally bloomed into the most beautiful blossom the people had ever seen. In fact, it was so beautiful it was able to raise the morale of the citzens once more.
The blossom that had been over looked was put down in history as the most amazing, most vibrant and stunning blossom ever created. That single flower was forever remembered.

Scott, I will forever remember you.
Balthazar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scott Matthews Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott Matthews   Scott Matthews I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scott Matthews
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: YEAR BOOKS-
Jump to: