Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jordanna Haile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Jordanna Haile Empty
PostSubject: Jordanna Haile   Jordanna Haile I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:03 am

Jordanna Haile - Class of 2010
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Jordanna Haile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jordanna Haile   Jordanna Haile I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:42 pm

You have really bad breath and your lotion smells like ass =) Love, Kit
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Jordanna Haile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jordanna Haile   Jordanna Haile I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:16 am

Hey hon,

Forget Kit he's an idiot. So Senior next year! you'r going to be on top now, are you ready for it? ~haha. It's cool, just stay exactly the same and I promise you your going to have an easy year. Your smart and sweet and sexy, don't let anyone tell you other wise! I'm going to miss meeting you durng passing periods and passing our little notes. Maybe we can do that in college together? who knows?

Love ya!
~Silvia
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Jordanna Haile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jordanna Haile   Jordanna Haile I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:18 am

~* Jordan * ~

HEY sexy chica! I had SUCH a blast with you this year and I'm glad your staying for another term at the order house! Your such an awesome friend! and an awesome boss! Hey, do you think I can get next wednesday off? haha ~ JK. well maybe, we'll talk later.

STAY exactly the same! we love you that way!
XOXOXOX

Roxy
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Jordanna Haile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jordanna Haile   Jordanna Haile I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:22 am

HEY JO!

This year went by really REALLY fast. I can't believe its almost over. god, your like my first ever friend. You helped me through ALOT and I wouldnt be able to be the person I am today without you. Thanks for always being there! Hopefully I can return the favor. lol

BFF's forever!
Pierce
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Jordanna Haile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jordanna Haile   Jordanna Haile I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:27 am

Jordan,

If you have any problems with anyone. Just tell me.

Demetri

P.S Take care of yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jordanna Haile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jordanna Haile   Jordanna Haile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jordanna Haile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: YEAR BOOKS-
Jump to: