Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Naomi Devereux

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Naomi Devereux Empty
PostSubject: Naomi Devereux   Naomi Devereux I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:04 am

Naomi Devereux - Class of 2010
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Naomi Devereux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naomi Devereux   Naomi Devereux I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:46 pm

Just because I thought I would be nice and wish you good luck. Take care of yourself. -Eric Gibbs
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Naomi Devereux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naomi Devereux   Naomi Devereux I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:21 am

Hey beautiful,

I remember the day I saw you walk through the cafeteria door my Sophomore year. You know I've had a thing for you pretty much since that day...it's still weird calling you my girl, but I'm getting used to it, haha. You're my sunshine, Naom's. You brighten my gloomiest days just with your radiant smile. It will be weird not seeing you in class with me, but it will be a great treat to come home to you every night. Just a few more weeks till we get our place! And yes, we can go to Bed Bath and Beyond this weekend. Sorry I keep putting it off.

Lots of love,

Caleb
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Naomi Devereux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naomi Devereux   Naomi Devereux I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:34 am

Naomi! I'm super glad you're a Junior like me! Now I can be in SOMEONES class next year! Yay! And you're still going to be working at Sunshine's, right? You better be! You're not allowed to quit just because you're moving kind of far away with your dumb boyfriend (haha no, I like Cae)! Anyway, we have lots of day trips to plan! I'm shutting the store down for a week in July and we're all going to the beach in Cali! Unofficial... Ill have to see how my sched is. haha, ok! xoxo Jo
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Naomi Devereux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naomi Devereux   Naomi Devereux I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:03 pm

Hey Naomi!
I'm going to miss you at the house next year! Good thing we'll still be going to school together though right? I hope we have some classes together at least! Even though my brother is a total jerk I still love you, sweetie! Keep in touch.
Love,
Evan Hawkins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naomi Devereux Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naomi Devereux   Naomi Devereux I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naomi Devereux
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: YEAR BOOKS-
Jump to: