Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dakota Bronson

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Dakota Bronson Empty
PostSubject: Dakota Bronson   Dakota Bronson I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:05 am

Dakota Bronsons - Class of 2010
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Dakota Bronson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota Bronson   Dakota Bronson I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:49 pm

To be a man you must have honor! Honor and a penis! Be good Kota because we don't want to hear that some kid ended up dying from eating too many crayons! HAHA! - Eric "Balls of Steel" Gibbs
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Dakota Bronson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota Bronson   Dakota Bronson I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:24 pm

R.F.U. Is all you need ~ Friends forever, yes indeed!

screw that shit bout bro's and ho's~ we'll cum slap you in a row!

KOTA!
Bro, your probably the funniest litttle twinky I've ever met in my LYFE! The shit you do man, cracks me the hell up! quit putting things in your mouth man, not everything you can eat!
Your going to be the big man on campus next year, take care of your class cause we wont be there! But you know for a fact that if people mess with you~ you got us to back you up!
Love you lots BRO!
~Nate
Back to top Go down
DeltaMod

DeltaMod

Dakota Bronson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota Bronson   Dakota Bronson I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:42 am

Kota, bro? Dude, you need to show a little creativity, man! Writing the same thing in all our books, seriously? Take care of yourself next year, cuz I don't wanna have to drive down and bail your happy little ass out!

Stay loose, bro! -Mal
Back to top Go down
SynthMod

Dakota Bronson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota Bronson   Dakota Bronson I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:52 am

OH MY GOD! Can you believe ittt? WE ARE OUTTT! Now we can like, hang out all the time without school and drama and we're adults now and OMG! It's funny cos your reading this while im writing it, but WHATEVS.(: I'm sososo glad we became friends cuz at first you were kinda weird but like I was weird, but we had this connection and now we're bfffssszzz!
KIT ALL SUMMER, BIOTCH<333

ILY!
-Amy

P.S. Give me back my hat! I'll meet you by the bike racks later today if you don't! RAWR(: lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/veronicasynth
Sponsored content

Dakota Bronson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dakota Bronson   Dakota Bronson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dakota Bronson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: YEAR BOOKS-
Jump to: