Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Make History

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Make History Empty
PostSubject: Make History   Make History I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:20 am

~Ladies and Gents~

I would like to take this time to congratulate everyone of you for making this roleplaying community. I remember the day both Kayla and I were in Anna's den. I was high as a kite and Kayla was next to me popping pills which result in making this new world for all of us. The perfect formula for making the perfect roleplay?

Pot + Perks

On a more serious note, Even though we have started the forum community. I do not want to rely on this site alone when it comes to episodes. I have a feeling that in the not too distant future there ~MAY~ be forum episodes. If anyone is to start a forum episode, please be responsible and save it. In addition, everyone has been doing a great job on saving episodes via AIM.

As you may know, my computer had always been the ultimate database. I know for a fact that there had been several episodes that has not been sent to me due to plot reasons. But I would like to request in the future, that after certain plots are done to please send to either me or Will so we're able to log it.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Make History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make History   Make History I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:27 pm

Who would've thought that pot and perks were the right combination to make the ultimate RP. Or the fact that it would last as long as it has. I think that's a great idea, and as I've told Pam as far as the RP log section of this forum I thought it would be a great idea that when you have a pre played log that you did for a story, it would be nice to post it up on here right you're ready for everyone to read it. Sometimes I think that would be much easier especially if you're on another computer and don't want logs saved to it. Then you can request it later on from that person if you still want it. It was just a suggestion, and I wouldn't mind getting some input from everyone else. And Arnold? We need more pot and perk nights. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Make History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make History   Make History I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:54 am

Absolutley I Agree with you!

Since neither of us have the comfort of working from HOME, WILLIAM! It would be nice to have a section for work to work connection.

" You can't stop the rock?" ~ Diablo, just stopped the rock.

It's literally everywhere now. Express connections; Forums; MOBILE to MOBILE roleplays? REALLY? Diablo, FTW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Make History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make History   Make History I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make History
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: Experience...Diablo! :: General OOC-
Jump to: