Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keith Stankosky

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Keith Stankosky Empty
PostSubject: Keith Stankosky   Keith Stankosky I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:57 pm

Keith Stankosky - Class of 2009
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Keith Stankosky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keith Stankosky   Keith Stankosky I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:36 pm

Keith,
Hey sweetie, I just want to tell you that you're what keeps me going. Even though the year is over we'll still be able to see each other this summer and of course when we're seniors we'll have tennis together again! Its been a very rough year but I see it getting better and easier as time goes on. Know that I'll always be here for you through thick and thin and always stand by your side. You're definitely the greatest thing that could ever happen to me and I'm thankful to have you in my life. ♥️ Love, Evan
Back to top Go down
DeltaMod

DeltaMod

Keith Stankosky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keith Stankosky   Keith Stankosky I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:31 am

Hey, Keith!

Well, it's been a pretty wild year, but I'm actually a little sad it's almost over. You know you can always call me if you ever need anything at all. You're a great friend, and don't ever let anyone tell you any different! I love your sense of humor and your smile! Keep that positive attitude always, and you'll never have any problems.

All my love,
Cyle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keith Stankosky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keith Stankosky   Keith Stankosky I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keith Stankosky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: YEAR BOOKS-
Jump to: