Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Evan Hawkins

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Evan Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Evan Hawkins   Evan Hawkins I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:58 pm

Evan Hawkins - Class of 2009
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Evan Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Hawkins   Evan Hawkins I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:49 pm

Ev when are you going to move out? Your room smells better than mine and I think its a little bigger too. I don't CARE if you say its not I think its bigger damnit! Oh and also you're like my brother, dude. So I love you and all that sappy good stuff. Be cool and make sure we have turkey tonight. Because turkey sounds good. - Eric
Back to top Go down
DeltaMod

DeltaMod

Evan Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Hawkins   Evan Hawkins I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:37 am

EVAN, BRO!!!!

Dude, what a wild year! But, hey, it's not like either of us are going anywhere. Except for me, to South America for a few weeks this summer. But, other than that, I'll be right there with you every morning, making breakfast!

Bro, you're one of the best friends I ever had. Who'd have thought when they shoved you into the back of my car when you were tired and grumpy? Hehe!

Well, anyway, all my love, man!
Cyle
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Evan Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Hawkins   Evan Hawkins I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:34 am

HI EVAN!

It's me Keith! how are you? I hope your doing swell. I can't believe we're going to be seniors next year, it happened all so fast It sort of makes me dizzy thinking about it! So many new and exciting things happened this year Evan and I'm really really glad that you were with me the whole way through. Your such a sweet guy Evan and you always make me smile!
I'm so lucky to have a guy like you! I'll call you later tonight to tell you good night!

Love Keith
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evan Hawkins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evan Hawkins   Evan Hawkins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evan Hawkins
Page 1 of 1