Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dexter Petifer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Dexter Petifer Empty
PostSubject: Dexter Petifer   Dexter Petifer I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:48 pm

Dexter Petifer - Class of 2009
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Dexter Petifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Petifer   Dexter Petifer I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:31 pm

Hey dude I'm gonna miss you when you leave! I know we aren't like super buddy buddy but you know I still figure us friends. Besides you know you did hold my hand once. It was kind of weird but I got over it. I forgive you. - Eric
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Dexter Petifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Petifer   Dexter Petifer I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:00 pm

Dexter,
We've had our ups and downs but when it comes down to it I'm going to miss you. You're still one of the people I hold closest in my heart and who made such an impact on my life that I'll never forget you. Don't be a stranger and make sure you call or write us back here. I'm sorry for the things I've done but I'm even sorrier that those things caused us to grow so distant. Good luck and I hope you and Mike can find happiness together.
Love,
Evan Hawkins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dexter Petifer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dexter Petifer   Dexter Petifer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dexter Petifer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: YEAR BOOKS-
Jump to: