Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And this years Prom Queen & King are....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

And this years Prom Queen & King are.... Empty
PostSubject: And this years Prom Queen & King are....   And this years Prom Queen & King are.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:28 pm

That's right! It's that magical time of year where students get to vote on who will be there Prom King and Queen! Oh, and let's not forget our underclassmen! We will be voting for Prom Prince and Princess as well!

Here's how it's gonna work. Each contestant needs to be nominated by another student. They HAVE to be students at Diablo High. You will have until midnight on Thursday, May 20, to nominate a student.

Use this forum to nominate a student using one of your own students. You may nominate as many students as you like. Make sure to verify what position they are being nominated for! On Friday I will post the nominees and the rules for voting!

Oh, and feel free to play it out in PR's as well! Just keep in mind students will be unaware if they have been nominated UNLESS they are told IC.
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: And this years Prom Queen & King are....   And this years Prom Queen & King are.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:00 am

Jordanna Haile nominates Gabriel Deleon for Prom King
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: And this years Prom Queen & King are....   And this years Prom Queen & King are.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:35 am

Gabriel Deleon nominates Nathan Delmort for promking
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: And this years Prom Queen & King are....   And this years Prom Queen & King are.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:56 am

Quinton Lehigh nominate Dakota Bronson for Prom Prince
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: And this years Prom Queen & King are....   And this years Prom Queen & King are.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:57 am

Cora Jekyll nominates Calera Thatcher for Prom Queen
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: And this years Prom Queen & King are....   And this years Prom Queen & King are.... I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:18 am

Eric Gibbs nominates Shane Hawkins for prom King and Eva DeLeon for prom Queen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And this years Prom Queen & King are....   And this years Prom Queen & King are.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And this years Prom Queen & King are....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: Fun Game Stuff :: Tributes-
Jump to: