HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Introduction   Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:05 am

"Good Evening Class" Professor Peyton greeted with a light hearted smile on his face, he was excited to see that there were students out there who were interested in taking his special class. " I'm sure most of everyone here know each other, if not I strongly suggest you get to know your peers around you. Everyone here has been hand picked myself since I personally believe that there is a trait inside each and everyone of you that an alchemist must either attain or possess. Why don't we go around the room and introduce yourself. "

Homework: ( DUE JANUARY 8, 2011 )

" Tell us your name, a brief history of yourself and in your own opinion. why alchemy interests you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:29 am

Jo, naturally, was first to arrive because Jo was excited. She didn't get picked for things often, and lets face it; Alchemy was cool. The girl raised her hand, eager to start. "Everyone knows me, but... I'm Jordanna Haile, though everyone here calls me Jo. I'm an original Order member, saved from the camps by Morgana herself. Umm... I guess that was almost a year ago, huh? Last October..." She licked her lips, not sure if that was enough background. "I own Sunshine's, and... I guess I'm interested in alchemy because I like to mix things up. Sunshines, lotions, hello..." She gave a nervous but sweet sort of smile. "I think it will help with my products maybe. That's...that's really it, I suppose..." ( +1 Enlightenment Point. Edited by: Foxtrot)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:47 am

When the class started, Keith instantly sat up straight and placed his hands together in front of him ontop of his desk with a bright curious look. Alchemy? gee wiz, his mom told him he was special but he didnt think he was THIS special that he was hand picked by Peyton. Once they needed another volunteer the boy raised his hand before standing up and eyeing the people around him. Some of him he knew, but there were others there he wasnt sure of but knew they would be great friends! " Hi!" Keith greeted and gave everyone a wave. " I'm Keith Stankosky, um.. from what it looks like everyone here is probably in either the intern house or the other one. Uh, I'm not really in either. But my boyfriend is! His names Evan and we recently just got back from a desert trip. Actually, it wasn't even suppose to be a desert trip, we crash landed and was stranded but he was able to keep me going! It's cause he's the best." Keith nodded and shifted his weight from his left to right. " uhm, I really didnt know what Alchemy really was until I got that letter from you Professor Peyton. Right after, I was super keen into knowing more about it and by golly I swear I'll try really hard! " ( +1 Enlightenment point. Edited by: Foxtrot)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:53 am

Alexis strolled into the classroom, and after taking her seat she noticed a few familiar faces and some that she didn't know. She smiled and waved a little at Jo before listening to what the others had to say before clearing her throat, sticking her hand in the air and then standing up. "Hi! My name is Alexis Kingstead but my friends call me Lexy. I'm at the Order house with Jo.. hi Jo!" She waved and laughed a little before going on. "And I'm going to school to be a hairdresser so if anyone needs a haircut then I'm your girl! Um.. my background is pretty much boring. Aside from psycho exes and the occasional fights I get into with people. But I'm friendly and super nice! I hope I get to know you all a little better from this class. And the reason I wanted to take Alchemy is because I thought it would be a great learning experience. It just sounds so fascinating! And.. that's it!" She took her seat again and grinned, blushing a little and waiting for the next person to introduce themselves. ( +1 Enlightenment point. Edited by: Foxtrot )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeltaMod

DeltaMod

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:26 am

Devyn relaxed in his seat until it was his turn to speak. Not that they were taking 'turns' per se, but no one else was talking, so he supposed he should go ahead. He stood up and gave a friendly smile around the room. "I'm Devyn, one of the members of the Order," he said, letting his eyes pass between each person in turn. "I'm from Montreal, Quebec originally and posess an ability to mimic other superior's gifts. The study of alchemy, as traditionally understood, is the alteration of substance while maintaining an item's properties. I guess you could say that's sort of like what I do already; maintaining who I am, while altering what I can do. It's an interesting skill and I am most honored to be considered for this course and anticipate that it will only further enhance what I can provide in support for my friends as well as those unable to help themselves, which is, of course, our mission to begin with." He gave a small smile, his eyes calculated to land on Peyton last as he spoke of his appreciation for the invitation. After saying what needed to be said, he gave a slight nod before sitting down, allowing the next person their time. ( +1 Enlightenment point. Edited by: Foxtrot )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeltaMod

DeltaMod

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:25 am

Cyle was sitting next to Keith and gave his friend a little grin when he had spoke. He was actually not only surprised, but beyond happy for the boy. Keith was probably one of the genuinely nicest people he'd ever met, and after having heard about their summer, he was glad the boy could take it still with a positive light. After Devyn spoke, he stood up, his eyes ever slightly closed, indicating he was in a slight buzz, but it actually helped his learning retention, so why not? "And, well, I'm Cyle. I'm from Southern Cali, but moved here a few months ago. I'm a member of the Interns, and I've actually worked with Professor on a few... alchemedic... receipes. So I've seen some of the benefits already, so I'm looking to just sort of expand my knowledge and see what else it might be able to do." He gave a little shrug, knowing that his answer wasn't as good as Dev's. Showoff; he shoulda been last. Still, he didn't hold it much to heart; he had a feeling there was more than just the answer to this. One thing he'd learned working with the professor before now; there was never just one answer. ( +1 Enlightenment point. Edited by: Foxtrot)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:48 pm

Some of those who spoke already were familiar, others weren't, She knew some lived in her house, but she hadn't spoken much to them just yet. She cleared her throat as she prepared to do the next introduction, knowing not many of them would really know her as they seemed to know each other, but that was alright. She'd be fine. "I'm Anjali Kedar. Umm... Sometimes people call me Anji. I've lived in Vegas most of my life with my parents and older brother, though I was just recently extended an offer to join the Order." She looked at a few of the Order members and shrugged. "I dance a lot, um.. and I'm currently studying Environmental Engineering at UNLV, which is why I'm sort of interested in Alchemy. Sort of already studying how things in nature work, and this really related to my field." She looked at the professor and gave a nervous, close mouthed little grin. "I guess that's really it about me.." ( +1 Enlightenment point. Edited by: Foxtrot )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:33 pm

Someone completely brand new to the room was sitting next to Devyn, he was the only person he really knew in there and the fact that he was invited to this eased Schroeder up a bit. The boy was the youngest there without a doubt with the age of 14. He knew that most of the people already introduced themselves meaning that sooner or later he had to go. The boy cleared his throat and slowly got up from his seat, his eyes moving over to the older boy with long black hair. It was Keith, he remembered the names almost instantly and recalled that he wasn't apart of any of the superior houses also. " My names Schroeder Pevensie. " The boy started and offered a meak smile. " uhm.. I recently enrolled to A-Tech high, advance technologies academy. I'm a Vegas native, born in sunset hospital so I kind of watched the city grow. I.. uh, am not in any houses so I was more than relieved when you mentioned that your not in any either." The boy gave a nervous chuckle and directed that towards Keith. " I'm also enrolled in boyscouts of america, I've been there for about 6 to 7 years give or take and actually I've done my own readings when it comes to Alchemy. Of course, like you mentioned in your letter that you sent me Professor Peyton that there was a key ingredient that the books were missing to actually practice this ancient art. I'm interested to know what it is~ I'm aware that facts in library books can only get you so far, but actually having someone of a professional experience actually take it is only one in a million. So to your answer your question, I'm just eager to learn what I can." Schroeder sat back down and opened his note book, knowing that it'll probably be wise to take notes. ( +1 Enlightenment point. Edited by: Foxtrot )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:50 pm

All the introductions were friendly and showed that each individual was well rounded and unique in their own ways. At least that's what Shane thought as he looked around, believing everyone else already had their turn before he slowly rose to his feet, scratching at his goatee for a moment before offering a warm smile towards the rest of the students. "Some of you don't know me, and some of you I've had the pleasure of standing beside on several occasions. For those of you who don't know me, my name is Shane Hawkins. I am currently one of the leaders at the Intern household. I have two brothers whom I look after as if they were my own children." He stopped for a second, smiling and looking over to Keith before continuing. "Because of my ability to shift my own body into another form entirely, alchemy has become fascinating. Perhaps through learning the science and magic of this subject I will be able to better understand how the transformation of my own body occurs. I would also just like to take this opportunity to thank you, Professor Peyton. For giving myself and every individual in here the chance to reach our full potential." Shane took his seat again and rubbed his goatee lightly, waiting patiently for any further instruction. ( +1 Enlightenment point. Edited by: Foxtrot)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction   

Back to top Go down

Introduction
Page 1 of 1