Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vincent Renaud

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Vincent Renaud Empty
PostSubject: Vincent Renaud   Vincent Renaud I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:46 am

Vincent Renaud - Class of 2009
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Vincent Renaud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent Renaud   Vincent Renaud I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:13 pm

I'm so happy that I've found such a great best friend in you Vince! Don't let the small things bring you down and remember you've always got friends when the going gets tough. Pro Superior Rights! - Chance Nefers
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Vincent Renaud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent Renaud   Vincent Renaud I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:43 pm

Vince!! I'm so glad I met you this year. You're such a sweetheart, and what did I tell you? Everything would work out with Pierce! Keep smiling and keep coming to hang at Sunshines! Just don't try and work the tea counter anymore, haha. xoxo Jo
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Vincent Renaud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent Renaud   Vincent Renaud I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:17 pm

VINCE! My man! Haha dude so we need to get together for one last hoorah! (you know what I'm talking about!) I don't give a DAMN about what anyone says. One last goodbye never hurt anyone am I right?! I think I have the perfect thing too. DUN DUN DUNN!! - Eric Gibbs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vincent Renaud Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent Renaud   Vincent Renaud I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vincent Renaud
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: YEAR BOOKS-
Jump to: