Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This isn't goodbye. ( Teara, Evan )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

This isn't goodbye.  ( Teara, Evan )  Empty
PostSubject: This isn't goodbye. ( Teara, Evan )    This isn't goodbye.  ( Teara, Evan )  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Teara let out a soft sigh and placed her suitcase near her dorm door. She had taken everything down and was in the process of returning home to New Orleans. The psychic stood there with a look of remorse on her face as the memory of Shane flooded through her once more. She felt her bottom lip quivering from the opressed images she received with her last mission. The young girl figured she would have some kind of sight that Shane would be hurt but also took in account that peoples fate were never sealed.

She winced slightly at her bandaged hand, the wound she inflicted on herself still tender but knew it would start her journey. With a heavy heart, Teara made her way out of her room and traveled down the familiar halls of the dorms. She couldnt help but think about the first time she arrived at the intern home. Professor Peyton waited for her outside, by his side she was also greeted by Thai Lee and Shane. It really did feel like it was only yesterday and here she was, leaving the home she learned to love and grow in.

Teara had grown the last year, sure she still had problem controlling her clarovoyance but that was something that needed to be mastered in time. Most importantly, everyone helped her as a person and not as a handicap due to her lack of vision. Sure this was drama in the house, it was inevitable to avoid that since it was a home filled with young adults. Many of which was Eric. She had no idea what they were and only reciently he finally decided to make things official. Teara wasnt angry, in fact she understood Erics wild nature. What broke her heart even more was the realization that she was close to loving someone. Unfortuently, that certain someone was already taken and was on his way to joining the person he claimed he loved. Shane had always been there ever since the beginning and the sudden lost triggered the emotion. She loved Shane and that was a secret she was prepared to take with her. It was possible, that she would never love anyone like she did with the pack leader.

" ...Evan?"

The psychic called out as she stood in front of Evans closed door, she furrowed her brows slightly and curled her small hands into a fist before tapping on the door.

" Evan, ya'll there?"
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: This isn't goodbye. ( Teara, Evan )    This isn't goodbye.  ( Teara, Evan )  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:03 pm

Times had always been hard, and feelings were always harder when it came to Evan's personal struggle through life. Although he blamed a lot of his problems on his older brother, Shane had always been the one to guide him and give him what he needed. It wasn't always what he wanted but it was what he needed to move through life and grow to become the person he was.

He still couldn't bring himself to talk to Eric yet and figure out what they were going to do without the pack leader. He knew that there were things that needed to be said and eventually he would get around to it but for his own selfish reasons he needed to be alone and away from the other boy. At least until he was able to collect his thoughts and gather together the pieces of his broken heart.

Evan sat there in his room, a collection of some of Shane's personal effects lying on the desk that he sat in front of. A pocket watch which Shane kept for sentimental reasons since it belonged to their great grandfather on their mother's side. A journal filled with Shane's thoughts and feelings towards miscellaneous topics, a few pieces of mixed jewelry and buttons that he collected and kept which also had sentimental value, and a small white box that held a ring in it. He couldn't believe how sentimental Shane had been, keeping things from their childhood and things that sparked memories. He was getting ready to open up the box when he heard a light knocking on his door and turned to look at it. His hand curled into a fist around the box and he got up from his seat and headed over to the door.

When he opened it up he gave a somber look to the familiar girl. "Hey Teara. What can I do for you?" He asked in a low, soft voice that made him sound just the way he looked; mellow and filled with conflicting emotions.

His eyes panned over her and he rest the side of his head on the door, just watching her in silence and moving his thumb over the top of the box in his hand that was down by his side.
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: This isn't goodbye. ( Teara, Evan )    This isn't goodbye.  ( Teara, Evan )  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:07 pm

When Evan opened the door she knew she didnt need sight to see how much the only hawkins was hurting. Evan seemed to always have the short end of the straw when it came to drama. She was there when the Dexter fiasco occured, Bals break up, Keiths surgery and now here he was mourning for the death of his only brother.

" uh.. " She hesitated for a moment and hugged her own body as she stood in one spot in the dorm hallways.

" uhm not botherin ya'll from anythin important am I?" Teara rasped out and offered a very weak smile. It was hard to have any kind of conversation without saying sorry for the event, but she knew that even with a caring thought it only added salt to the wound.

"Erics upset." Teara mention and felt her eyes tearing up, she had to quickly whipe them since the words seemed to haunt her. She knew Eric was emotional for the lost of his brother and the thought of reasoning with him was close to impossible when he's in an agressive mood. She hoped that she would be able to talk to Evan before she left, there was a reason to why she was leaving. " .uh been meanin to talk to ya'll if ya'll got th'time"
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: This isn't goodbye. ( Teara, Evan )    This isn't goodbye.  ( Teara, Evan )  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:30 pm

"Come on in." Evan said and opened the door wider, stepping to the side so that she had a clear passageway inside of the room. Her mention of Eric made his expression harden a bit with slight discomfort at the thought of him. "He just needs some time by himself to blow off some steam." He mentioned and moved over towards the desk and grabbed a small sweat towel off the back of his chair and laid it over Shane's possessions to keep them out of view. It was something he couldn't stop looking at, clinging to the lingering scent of his brother on his personal effects.

He cleared his throat and set the white box down underneath the towel and turned to give the female his attention once more. "I've just been going through some of my brother's things since I know we have to clear his room out upstairs.. I wanted to make sure certain things don't get lost. What did you need to talk about? I'm all ears." He leaned against the backing of his chair and crossed his arms over his chest trying to look casual, although his shoulders slumped forward a bit and his face remained serious. He had to keep a serious look on his face or else he would break down, and since he still had to deal with Eric he couldn't afford to break down just yet.
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: This isn't goodbye. ( Teara, Evan )    This isn't goodbye.  ( Teara, Evan )  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:30 pm

Teara kept a weak smile the whole time and scooted her way into Evans room, she felt the rooms vibration and made her way to sit on the edge of the young wolfs bed. She stayed quiet, her thoughts still gathering within her mind on what she wanted to say. Teara knew that out of everyone in the house, he would be the closest to knowing how Eric acts.

" Evan yal'll always been one of th'nicest person uh ever met in th'intern home" She rasped out. " uh preciate ya'll always gettn up an makin meals for all of us, yall dun need to but ya'll do it anyways." Teara started and shifted in her seat a bit. "... Evan uh need to talk to ya'll bout somethin, uh knows wounds are still tender but it needs ta be said. Ya'll eard uhm leavin th'intern home aftuh.." Her brows furrowed as she hesitated . " what apppend, but~ Evan uh aint leavin jus for that reason. Th'visions uh ad it.. it aunts me. Theres somethin big out there an uh jus~ "

Teara sighed again and shook her head, theres so much she wanted to say but as of this moment it was so unorganized in her head. She had to take it one step at a time.

" ..Evan if uh ask ya'll ta do something, would you trust me on doin it?"
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: This isn't goodbye. ( Teara, Evan )    This isn't goodbye.  ( Teara, Evan )  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:56 pm

The boy continued to stand there leaning against the chair that was pressing up against the small of his back, keeping his balance so that he wouldn't fall considering most of his weight was on it. His eyes never left Teara, his lips were closed and the corners creased down in a slight frown but overall there was no hostility nor hard feelings towards the female. "Heh.." He uttered knowing when she spoke about tender wounds it meant the subject of his brother's death. He was having a hard enough time trying to keep himself calm but he knew it was something that had to be talked about.

"I heard. I wish you weren't going but I can understand why you would want to." He told her with entire honesty in his voice, knowing the thought had slipped into his own mind once or twice since the news. He'd thought of running off and not coming back. Except he'd done it once before and it turned out to be a bad idea so he knew staying there was the best place for him with his state of mind. "We'll always have a place for you though." He offered.

He looked down at his feet, leaning forward a bit to see over his folded arms just trying to keep his mind distracted. Her question made him a little hesitant to look back over at her but he finally did and his expression didn't change much, but there was concern on it this time. "Anything, Teara. Just ask."
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: This isn't goodbye. ( Teara, Evan )    This isn't goodbye.  ( Teara, Evan )  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:30 pm

" Ev, its more than jus personal reasons that uhm leavin." Teara mentioned and allowed her posture to straigthen. " th'visions uh got ... th'ones that Shane helped me on. uhve been focusin on em for awhile now an things are still uh mystery. slowleh uhm tryin mai best ta link th'puzzles together but as of this moment its too soon... theres still different factuhs uh gotta take in condisiduhration."

Teara felt her brows furrowing as she got up from her seat and cautiously made her way over to where Evan was standing and reachd over to lightly hold his hand. " Shanes death will not be in vein.. uh promise ya'll that." The girl bit her lip after saying that, her blank eyes looking through Evans.

" if uh could tell ya'll step by step on what uhm doin uh would. But liek my visions, it comes in by fate. Ya'll goin ta get an important package from me when uh get ome Ev. whatevuh ya'll do.. please.. PLEASE keep that item close and safe ya'll hear me?" Teara practically begged, her eyes moistening up as she pulled her hands away to whipe the tears that were threating to fall once more.

"..Evan this isn't goodbye. Ya'll mean everything ta me, this ome. th'interns, everythin. Uh talked ta Bal alreadeh and uh made sure ta confirm that uh'll be giving updates on what appened when uh can. "

Teara sighed and hugged her own body once more before shifting her weight from her left to her right. " uh know Eric wouldnt ave understand. But th'item im sending ya'lls goin ta be important in th'future. Ya'll more calm and collected than Eric"
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: This isn't goodbye. ( Teara, Evan )    This isn't goodbye.  ( Teara, Evan )  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:43 pm

Evan noticed Teara's eyes getting glossy with fresh tears and hushed her, standing up straight and moving closer so he could put his hands on her cheeks and used his thumbs to gently wipe away a few drops she had missed. "Shh.. it's okay Teara." He said in a soothing, soft voice. He didn't want her to get too worked up and upset since he wasn't sure if he'd be able to control his own emotions if he saw her crying. "..it's okay."

He brushed back a few strands of her hair out of her face. "There we go." Evan said and moved his arms to wrap around the girl, pulling her into a gentle embrace so that if she wanted to pull away she could. "It's kind of funny you would say I'm more calm.. to be honest I'm a total wreck. I just know that I have to be the stronger one for me and Eric." He sighed and buried his face in her hair, getting the girl's familiar scent to fill up his nose and then exhaling slowly. "I'll be sure to keep whatever you send safe and close. I'll guard it with my life." He informed her and then gently moved away from her. "But you have to do something for me."
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: This isn't goodbye. ( Teara, Evan )    This isn't goodbye.  ( Teara, Evan )  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:32 am

" well, yall hidin it well an thats th'truth." Teara chuckled and felt a tear escape, she moved to whipe it with her arm and pulled away to give Evan a forced smile. She was glad that she was able to talk to someone who was really close to Shane. Teara knew that Eric came earlier to talk to her also, but unfortunately he wasn't able to handle the news that she was leaving.

" uh know ya'll younger than Eric, Ev. But hearin what ya'll jus said proves that ya'll stronger in ere" She patted where her heart was on the left side of her chest. " uhm sure no one ere has th'pain and tormoil ya'll feeling since ya'll was Shanes real brothuh aftuh all... but Erics still young in th'mine. Evan ya'll righ about bein strong for both you and ya'll brother... he means alot to me. Even though things didn' work out in th'past does'nt mean uh dun care for em. Please watch em Ev.. especialleh durin th'time like this."

Teara sniffed and nodded towards Evans request.

" anythin ya'll need Evan, uh'll try my best an ya'll know that..." The intern psychic rasped out, knowing its only fair since she was asking something of him also.
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: This isn't goodbye. ( Teara, Evan )    This isn't goodbye.  ( Teara, Evan )  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:28 am

Evan's blue eyes began to get a bit tearful and sniffed a few short times to try and stop himself from getting too emotional. Now wasn't the time that was for sure. "I'll take care of Eric. I promise. I just.. think he needs some time to clear his head before I try or else he's going to be very hostile.. believe me I know from experience." He remembered a few instances when they were younger and when Eric was upset, Evan would go up to him and yank and poke him to try and get him to talk but Shane would swat him away. One time when Shane wasn't there, Eric got so angry that he punched Evan and gave him a bloody lip. That was when Evan was only eight years old.

He twisted his upper body so he could reach behind him and grab up the little white box again and held it out to Teara. When it was in the palm of her hand he opened up the box to show her a gold banded ring with three simple diamonds in it, one bigger than the other two. "This was our mom's.. it was her engagement ring from our dad. When Shane was old enough she gave it to him for when he got married. He.. heh.. he saved it after all these years." Evan watched Teara's reaction and before she could say anything he started to talk again. "I think he would really like it if you had it. Shane always cared about you and was very protective of you from the very beginning.."

Evan sighed a little, but he knew it was the right thing to do and he knew that he was right. Shane would want her to have it. "Besides.. I don't think it would look very good on Keith." He teased with a small, sad chuckle that faded away quickly and quietly.
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: This isn't goodbye. ( Teara, Evan )    This isn't goodbye.  ( Teara, Evan )  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:07 am

Teara held the ring in her palm, her gaze looking down at the small item as her other hand reached over to carefully feel the details of the jewelry. She kept quiet the whole time to allow Evan to speak, her heart shattering even more to the thought that Shane had kept it for so long. There was a part of her that felt that it didn't belong to her. That the item should of been given to Evangeline since they were after all official. However, the intern was more than willing to keep it safe. Shane wasn't around to decide this, so with a heavy heart Teara closed her hand with the item and held it close to her chest as a sad sort of smile grew.

"t-thank you.." The girl barely whispered before making her way back to the young wolf and opened her arms to give Evan a very tight hug. She burried her face into his chest and felt herself shaking from the emotions that were filling her again. Teara began to cry softly, but crying in a way where it wasnt sorrow or regret. In fact, these tears were tears of acceptance. The small item that Evan gave her was the only thing she had to remember Shane, so the girl promised herself that she would never let anything happen to it.

Shane had passed on but he would live forever in their hearts and memories. That was the true definition of immortality. Even though the times were hard, there would always be a very close friend watching and guiding from above.

" ....uh promise uh wont be uh stranguh." Teara pulled away and allowed a very small giggle to pass her lips. " Uh'll keep in touch with everyone ere "

Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: This isn't goodbye. ( Teara, Evan )    This isn't goodbye.  ( Teara, Evan )  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:51 am

"I hope you find what you need Teara. I'm going to really miss you." Evan told her and gave a weak little smile, watching her closely and glancing at the ring one last time. He'd never felt that it was his so it only seemed appropriate to give it to Teara and he knew that she wouldn't lose it.

"Make sure you call us all the time, okay? Don't make me come down there and find you." He teased with a little laugh and sniffled slightly. "And be safe."

The boy, who knew he had responsibilities and had to take over Shane's place as the leader of the pack, had an obligation to find Eric and sit him down. He knew Eric wouldn't be able to take Shane's place and although Evan felt he couldn't either, he knew that someone had to step up. You couldn't have a pack without an alpha male.

He guided Teara towards the door and put an arm around her shoulders to give her a side hug, keeping stride with her. "Where are your bags? I'll help you.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This isn't goodbye. ( Teara, Evan )    This isn't goodbye.  ( Teara, Evan )  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This isn't goodbye. ( Teara, Evan )
Page 1 of 1