Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

"Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:43 am

- Color Limited-

" Ye mean theres more ta this madness? " Everett chuckled, his expression bright as he followed Cresil back into the manor. He made sre to keep his hands on her side until they got to his chamber doors. The kings smile grew when he saw her knock on the door and the vampire leaned his own ears in to hear something inside.

" heh " The man snorted and followed Cresil in, when he saw the woman dangling fom above Everetts jaw dropped before looking at the demon. " Oh Cresil ye shouldn ave!"

The king shifted his eyes back to the bloody dangling victim than back to the demon by his side. " Aye dun caer what aneh one saes, THIS is th'best present aive ever had as mai life as a vampire." Everett sniffed playfully before moving to close the door behind him, his head moving to lean on her foreheads as he moved to place his hands on Cresils hips. He leaned his lips towards her neck and began to leave a trail of kisses leading to her ear. " Ye smell wonderful. " Everett complemented and pulled away to a smile.
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:55 am

Cresil squirmed a little to slip away from his grasp and then headed over towards one of the chairs and stood up on it and grabbed up the letter opener. She turned to Everett and did a little pose as if she were modeling the letter opener like some sort of advertisement for it before she stepped up onto the table, the glasses shaking a little as the table wobbled under her. "And its a fresh human too! I picked her out myself I figured you're sick of brunettes." She gave him a little teasing look since she knew all about Everett and Calera's little past. "And well I didn't need another redhead here to compete with me. So I picked a blonde to give you a bit of variety! I tried to string Mirage up to give you a little color but she didn't like that idea." She giggled and shrugged before she took the letter opener and slashed the girl across her arm to cause her to pour a waterfall of blood down. It was magical! And the girl's muffled screams and cries were music to Cresil's ears as she fed from her emotions. "Mmm I love a good torturing right before dark!"

She moved one of the glasses so that the blood would pour directly into it and poured herself a glass of wine and brought the blood filled glass over to the vampire and handed it over. "Here's a toast.. to our blonde friend and blind dates!" She clinked Everett's glass and then took a drink of the red wine which was delicious!

"Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil - Page 2 Cresilsig
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:13 am

- Color Limited -

"ugh, its liek ye KNOW me " Everett egged on as he followed Cresil towards the dangling body, the scent of the fresh blood filling the vampires nose made his eyes flash. When Cresil handed him his glass of blood the king of Vampires happily raised it up for a toast.

" ta blind daets " The man clinked glasses with the demon and took his first sip, his eyes on Cresil the whole time. After a few gulps he placed the glass on a table near by and the vampire made his way over from behind the sin. He placed both his hands on her hips and began to slightly sway.

" Dance with meh.. " Everett whispered and lightly kissed the lobe of her ear.

"Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil - Page 2 Everettsig
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:21 am

Cresil finished off the wine in her glass and set it down next to Everett's glass before she moved closer to him and took his hand, her other hand going on his shoulder so that she could dance with him. "I'm glad you finally showed up Evvy." Cresil said giving him a little pet name the way she did with all her favorite men in her life! Except Bal because his name sounded weird. "I was starting to get worried you weren't going to show. What took so long?"

Cresil held his hand and pushed off him so she could spin around, her dress twirling playfully around her legs and she stuck her finger out to let the fountain of blood pour onto it and then she twirled back to Everett and pushed her finger to his lips. "Mmm is that good? If I was a vampire I bet it would be good!"

Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:55 am

- color limited -

Everett followed Cresils lead, he was impressed that the demon knew how to dance but in a way wasnt surprised since they were both in human terms VERY old. He had learned alot of things through out time and dancing was one of them.

" Vereh good.. " He chuckled as he licked her fingers and offered a bright smile, his dull blue eyes still looking into the females. " SoOo... ow long ave ye lieked me?" The king snickered and tilted his head slightly, he kept his arm out and twirled Cresil back to him before continueing to slowly dance around his room.

" cause aye ad uh feelin ye been lookin. " The king enjoyed compliments, in fact he fished for them. Still, he did have some truth on what he was saying. The king thought that Cresil was with someone, but at this moment he didnt care. Everett had his eyes on the demon for quite some time, in fact.. it was at the masquarde ball tht he started to watch her. He just never thought that was able to happen and now that it did the King was going to enjoy the ride!
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:33 am

Cresil could have laughed and said something mean, something that she would have said a year ago but she had grown since then. "I always thought you were cute Evvy! Who couldn't think so with a body like yours?" The demon moved her free hand to his upper arm and gave it a nice squeeze feeling the vampires' muscles through his shirt and grinned. "You're so hunky!" She giggled.

"And you couldn't have known! Because I wasn't looking." She said but there was flirtation in her tone before her face grew a little more serious. "Me and Iffy were kind of an item for a long time now. After what happened with Damian Iffy was the only person I had left and he took care of me. Except he's very busy and he can't give me the attention that I need. So we came to a mutual agreement that we could see other people." She nodded, recalling it all in her head. After what happened to Bal she asked Ifrit to stay with her for the night and he told her he had other things to take care of. He promised when he had a free moment he would be sure to let her know but it wasn't good enough for the sin. She needed more and he might have not liked it but he agreed and accepted it.

"Okay I admit I might have looked a couple of times." Cresil nodded and laughed lightly at her confession. "You're a good person Evvy and I like to be around people who have kind hearts. When you were talking to me about Calera I knew that was a chance for me to offer my help! And believe me I know all about jealousy." There was a hint of fire in her eyes as if she were thinking of something malicious to do.

"Oh!" Cresil glanced over towards the windows and even though they had the blinds drawn you could still tell if it was light or dark outside and it was definitely dark out. "It's night! I wonder what if your new playmates are poisonous to my kind!" She asked almost like she wanted to find out. It would be a lot of fun having something to set on fire that was for sure!

Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:58 pm

- Color Limited -

Everett continued to slowly dance with the demon, his dull eyes lingering on her the whole time as she explained herself. His smile faltered for a moment when she mentioned Ifrit, the king knew that the two were a pair before but his smug smirk returned when she heard the reasons. Everett was determined to give attention, HELL he tried to give Calera attention but that walking corpse didnt 'wish' to be romanced.

'aye AM hunky arent aye?" Everett boasted and flexed a bit when Cresil squeezed his arm. " ta tell ye th'truth aye wasnt gonna ask about Ifrit, but aye was willing ta fight for things aye liek. Only thing is, wasnt sure if ye would of liekd me this wae. makes meh feel good that ye were uh... " He nudged her. " Envious. "

Everett chuckled to himself and looked out the window to see the evening still greeting them, when she mentioned about the so called friends he had to stop and connect the puzzle togther. " yer talkin about th'Nosfers? ye be wanting ta burn uh couple tanight ave ye?" He asked with an amused grin.

" ...please tell me yer able ta control forest fires jus in case. aye see ow ye liek toying with yer victims Cres, we mae ave more damage to our territory" Everett teased and pulled away from their slow dance so he could tilt his head at her.
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:19 pm

"Hunky and conceited. That you are." Cresil said playfully realizing that Everett loved compliments! She didn't mind dishing them out if that boosted his ego up and she wasn't self conscious so she had no worries about whether she got compliments back or not. When he mentioned Ifrit again she only shrugged her shoulders at the topic. "Me and Iffy have an understanding. And I always thought you were cute but when we had to go take care of that book for Artemis that was when I knew I liked you! You were just so brave and strong!" She lowered her hand to his bicep and gave it a flirty little squeeze again. "And yes maybe I was a -little- envious. But can you blame me? I always want the things I can't have." She said and leaned in to give him a soft, light kiss on the side of his neck.

Glad that he seemed to be at least interested in her desire to go find some danger she hopped up and down excitedly. "I'll try my best not to set fire to anything other than the enemy at hand. Although if they try to fly away and fly into a tree and that tree is highly flammable I cannot be held liable for their actions." She held up two fingers in sort of a salute. "Sin's honor! Now let's go!" The mood changed entirely from romantic to playful and she grabbed Everett's hand and guided him out of his chambers to see just how much chaos they could cause together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil   "Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Thanks for dropping by" - Everett/Sebastian/Cresil
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: CHOOSE YOUR WORLD :: Henderson Area Forum-
Jump to: