Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Devyn Pelletier

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Devyn Pelletier Empty
PostSubject: Devyn Pelletier   Devyn Pelletier I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:46 am

Devyn Pelletier - Class of 2009
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Devyn Pelletier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devyn Pelletier   Devyn Pelletier I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Dev we need to go out drinking again sometime. You know which room is mine so lets go to the bar soon. From Kit.
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Devyn Pelletier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devyn Pelletier   Devyn Pelletier I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:03 am

Devyn! I can't believe you're leaving me, too! All my favorites are going to be gone! I'm glad you're sticking around, though. I can't wait for your wedding! Anything you need, just let me know! I love you like a brother, Dev. You've really been there for me this past year, talking to me and helping me with all my problems...you're really the best! Keep smiling, handsome! xoxo Jo
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Devyn Pelletier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devyn Pelletier   Devyn Pelletier I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:07 am

Devyn, je pense toujours que c'est une honte que vous êtes gay. Les choses entre nous aurait pu être beaucoup plus lisse si vous aviez été droites ou moins d'un âne au sujet de votre sexualité. Cela dit, ce fut un plaisir de vous connaître. Portez-vous bien. Veuillez agréer, Cora
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Devyn Pelletier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devyn Pelletier   Devyn Pelletier I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:35 am

DEVYN!!

I'm glad your staying another term! I'm kind of sad seeing everyone leaving but I know its life long friends in the order. You've been there since the beginning and your a great friend! I TOLD you I'd get you guys out of the circus! LOL

Love Pierce.
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Devyn Pelletier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devyn Pelletier   Devyn Pelletier I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:38 am

*DEV*

omg I LOVE you SOO MUCH! Your the funniest and most funnest guy ever! Especially when your with Nate your like NONSTOP comedy hour. I have SUCH a blast when I hang around you!

So we have another year together!! YAY! I bet its going to be even MORE crazy I cant wait! I'll see you around SEXY!!

XOXOXOXO

Roxy
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Devyn Pelletier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devyn Pelletier   Devyn Pelletier I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:37 am

Devyn,

mon cousin n'est que parce que votre jelous un gars, elle ne peut pa avoir. prendre soin de vous mon ami, je ne suis qu'un coup de telephone.

Demetri
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Devyn Pelletier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devyn Pelletier   Devyn Pelletier I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:29 am

Hey Devyn,

I'm sad that we met the way we did, but I am glad I met you. You're a really great person.

Truly,

Alyssa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Devyn Pelletier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devyn Pelletier   Devyn Pelletier I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devyn Pelletier
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: YEAR BOOKS-
Jump to: