Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So... What happened?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DeltaMod

DeltaMod

So... What happened? Empty
PostSubject: So... What happened?   So... What happened? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:16 am

It took Pheonix a little time to regain consiousness after the battle had ended, and he was now sitting on a rock near the edge of the clearing, glancing over at Sanick. In a way, he was sort of glad the Elf hadn't pulled the told you so line about following his mom's guide. Something told him that they probably would've been much better off going that other way and only dealing with a couple of grunts, instead of that spellcaster they'd run into. He heaved a deep sigh, already digging into some of the food Cyle and Evan had sent with them, feeling weak and stupid after the battle. The one saving grace was that his wife was next to him, alive and well, for the most part. They were going to have to be more careful, that was for sure. "How you feeling, honey?" he asked his wife in a soft voice as he pulled himself closer to her.

Sanick was busy clearing out some of the bodies, assisting the other elf in piling the orcs up to burn the carcasses. "So... um... what brought you over here?" he asked, a little nervous, trying to not sound like he was dising the help because they'd all be dead if they didn't have it. "I mean, we're here to rescue some friends of ours," he explained, sort of half trying the waters to see if the other elf could be brought into the conversation, but also a little wierded out by how much the other elf had helped.

So... What happened? Nixsig

Last edited by DeltaMod on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: So... What happened?   So... What happened? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:05 am

- Color Limited -

Timber hopped off his eagles side and reached over to pet the side of his massive wings, the young elf with wild spikey hair made his way over to the team that was attacked as a curious look formed on his face. " You mentioned stormness head " He called out, putting the other comment Sanick made to the side for now. " Why would EVER want to go there?"

He reached for his dagger that was behind him, the steel blade tainted with the mystic blood and nimbly twirled it with his fingers. " Either way, from the direction that I saw your heading the opposite direction." Without looking he threw his dagger towards the ground, the blade penetrating the earth as it wobbled from the momentum it still had. " You want to head north."

Timber reached for his other dagger and spun it in a same motion before drawing a map out. He made a trial way heading north and started to make the pathway. " You must travel through the forest of Nen, where you must be cautious of the terrain for its infested with natural traps. Vines that swirl around your neck, sand that rises to grab unexpecting travelers. Only then, you'll reach the canyon of whispers where youll face the worst of enemies. Yourself! Only through courage and devotion youll overcome the obstacles that await you, upon passing youll reach the rocky pathways where it will soon lead you to ~ " He threw his other dagger at a ant hill, the blade sticking into it as a smirk grew. " You'll reach your destination, Stormness head."

He cleared his throat and started to circle around Sanick, his eyes narrowing a little as he tilted his head.

" tiro el eria a mor, l lir en el luthia uren?"

( if im not mistaken, you are traveling with a mystic?)

So... What happened? Timbersig

Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: So... What happened?   So... What happened? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:36 am

Pheobe had needed to use her inhaler and noticed that she was running out of the medication inside of the white plastic vial and sat up, looking around. "Owie.." She groaned softly and felt the side of her head where she must have bumped it when she went down. She turned her head and saw Pheonix and wrapped her arms around him to pull him into a tight hug. "Oh Nix I'm so glad you're okay! I was so scared!" She cried out feeling worried. They were really strong here if they took her husband out because he was strong too!

The siren looked around and noticed that the elf was moving all the bodies away and slowly got up to her feet feeling a few bruises forming and had to stretch her arms over her head and twisting her torso in a yoga position that she knew and felt her back crack all the way up the spine and felt much better! "Can I help you with anything Sanick?" She then noticed another boy. "Oh hello!"

So... What happened? Pheebssig
Back to top Go down
DeltaMod

DeltaMod

PostSubject: Re: So... What happened?   So... What happened? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:18 pm

Sanick furrowed his brows as he watched the other elf trace out the path that lay before them and gulped before looking up towards the other boy. "Not all of them are the same." He glanced back at Pheonix for a couple seconds. "We both lost friends. Mystics who were abducted from the realm we live in," he explained, in the common tongue. "We have to find them."

Nix returned Pheobe's hug, holding her softly. "I was too," he replied. "This isn't the same place I grew up in. It really changed." He didn't like admitting that he was scared, but at the same time, felt like at least he could since he was talking with Pheobe. He continued to hold her close, realizing that this had been exactly the reason why he had wanted to protect her and any potential family so much. He felt like he'd become a little complicent and it had nearly cost them three lives, as well as any chance of a rescue. As he pulled away, his face was drawn and careworn, far more than it had ever been before. Back home he always had back up. Even in the most tense situations, there would always be someone he could call and they'd be there in minutes at most. Here... here there was no one. He couldn't call Rafael for guides to avoid trouble, or Cresil to fly in with Skeldrake. So, to see the leader of the elves talking with Sanick, and to overhear what they were talking about, it actually weighed on him even more. They were alone, and the people who'd helped already didn't trust him. Asgaloth was worse than he ever could have imagined. Far worse. And the question that was now ringing through his mind was simple: How were they going to do it? They couldn't handle a single spellcaster. How were they EVER going to break into a fortress? When Pheobe got up, he felt himself too heavy to lift up, at least for the moment. He stayed where he was, looking terribly like someone who had just received a thourough beating.

Sanick looked back over at Pheobe and gave her a small smile. "Hey," he said in a friendly voice before turning to the elf. "Pheobe isn't a mystic," he started out, hating that he had to, but with the kid's attitude, it was a necessary evil. "She's a human from the realm we live in; Gaia."

Last edited by DeltaMod on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: So... What happened?   So... What happened? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:11 pm

Pheobe wasn't sure what the stranger had said in the foreign language but by Sanick's explanation she figured it was something about elves and mystics and she was pretty certain he was an elf! Because he certainly didn't look like a mystic. "It's so nice to meet you. Thank you for saving us we're here to find our friend! You haven't seen him, have you?" The girl said with innocence not noticing the cold shoulder he seemed to give towards her and Pheonix at first.

"Oh dear, I think I'm going to have a few bruises in the morning." She said just in general and stretched her arms up over her head and then bringing them down and bending at the waist to touch her feet wanting to stretch her muscles out. It always helped keep her limber and from tensing up!

"Are you hungry? I have triscuits!" The siren moved towards her large purse and put it over her shoulders so that she wouldn't forget it if they started moving again soon. She dug in it and pulled out the ziploc bag of triscuits. "I also have some grapes and three oranges. I didn't expect more friendly people so soon so I only grabbed enough for us three. But you can have my orange if you want I don't mind!" She pulled the orange out and held it out for the stranger elf with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: So... What happened?   So... What happened? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:03 am

- color limited -

Timber came to a halt and gave Sanick a curious look as he explained th situation. When Pheebs started to talk, his eyes shifted over and the elf tiltd his head curiously at the female from a different realm. Gaia? Yes he's heard of that realm, a realm where most people were sent if they were outcasted from Asgaloth. That, or at least thats what his elders told him. why in the world would you ever want to leave a place like Asgaloth? well, back then it was a question to be asked but during these dark times he could understand why people would want to escape.

" You come bearing gifts?!" Timbers expression brightened as he saw the plump orange fruit within her hand. He made his way over with his chest out and a smug smile and once he was close he carefully reached out for it and felt the tenderness of her hand. " Are you naturally this moist? Are people from Gaia delicate as you are ~ I'm sorry I didnt catch your name? " The elf patted the top of her hand for a moment before taking the orange and whiping it on his shirt.

"AS for myself?" He cocked a single brow and gave the siren a wink. " you may call me Timber. Kind of like.. "

The boy put his lips together and started to whistle smoothly.
- whewwwwwwww - " timberrr ~aha" He threw the orange over his shoulder and his giant eagle instantly caught it in the air and ate it. " This.. is my dearest friend Nimbus. Dont be fooled by his charms, inside he's a deadly yet loyal creature. In fact, he is my best friend. I was declared his partner when I was young. " Timber made his way over and started to pet his eagle, the bird let out a small screech before playfully snapping at Timbers hand. " HEY! watch it!"
Back to top Go down
DeltaMod

DeltaMod

PostSubject: Re: So... What happened?   So... What happened? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:57 am

Nix moved slowly, his body still aching from the thrashing so that he could stand behind Pheobe, listening to the elf. His brow started to furrow and his lips pursed a little bit. He didn't exactly like the way the elf was talking to his wife. At least he was being polite, but at the same time, it seemed just a little more flirtatious than he liked. He pulled himself around Pheebs and in front of her, not really blocking her, but at the same time, making it a little more difficult for him to talk to her anymore. "Pheonix," he replied before anyone else could. "And this is my wife.." he shot the elf a look of warning, "Pheobe. And... Sanick." He introduced everyone on his team in turn, his entire body somewhat rigid to convey something of a show of strength, even though he'd just gotten his ass kicked. "Look, ah, Timber?" he said in a soft voice, not quite looking at the elf, but just off to the side of him. "I'm not sure if Sanick told you why we're here..."

"He did," Sanick replied, rolling his eyes a little bit at Nix's little show. Mystics and their insecurities...

"Alright, he did," Nix replied, glancing over at Sanick, his voice somewhat irritated by the entire situation. "Since he did, he probably told you too that we're like... in a little bit of a hurry?" he asked, cocking a brow.

Last edited by DeltaMod on Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: So... What happened?   So... What happened? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:29 am

- color limited -

" Oh, you two are married?" He pointed inbetween Pheebs and Nix and tried his best to hide his smile. " Lovely, well its safe to assume you didnt come here for a honeymoon. Asgaloth isnt what it used to be "

Timber patted his bird once more before casually making his way over towards the group with a smug grin. " In a hurry huh?" Timber asked and looked over to give Sanick a look, knowing exactly where they were heading and what the situation was.

" Sorry to break it to you sparrow, but with the direction you were heading you were only adding more time to your slot. Stormness head is out yonder" He pointed north once more and made his way to pick up the daggers he threw, he spun them around between his fingers and slid the blades back into his holsters.

" Keep your friends close but you enemies closer!" He stated and made his way over to hit Nix on the back so it made him cough. " But do not go astray along your journey, you may have understood how to control time my mystic friend. But what you dont understand is that time takes no sides. If you want to save your friends , think outside of what you learned in your academy and listen to the help around you. " Timber opened his arms and started to walk abckwards to his bird, he was of course referring to the natural guides. Mystics werent blind to them, they just never listen!
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: So... What happened?   So... What happened? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:12 pm

Pheobe noticed Pheonix and gave him a big smile when she saw him getting closer oblivious to what he was actually doing. She looked over Nix's shoulder and over towards the eagle but she was too hesitant to go over to it since it tried to bite Timber and he said he knew it for a very long time! She did actually move away from Nix so she could get a better look at it though. "Hello Mr. Birdy! Are you hungry?" She asked it sweetly and pulled out the other two oranges. "Here you go!" She tossed one towards it to see if it would eat it. If it did then it would get the other but if not she would put it back into her bag.

She looked around and then looked towards the direction that they were originally going down the pathway before the decided to go the other way and get attacked. "So were we going the right way before? That way?" The siren asked and pointed in the direction that she was talking about and looking around at everyone.
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: So... What happened?   So... What happened? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:04 am

- color limited-

"THAT " He said pointing to Pheebs and allowing his expression to go soft with a smile. " ..would be correct my dear. " Timber chuckled and allowed his eyes to land on Nix, when he saw the mystics facial features the elf went back to being serious. " Why so serious? your alive, rejoice.. hooray?" Timber waved an imaginary flag before looking to smile at his eagle.

Nimbus, the giant eagle only blinked at Pheebs but when she pulled the orange out his eyes widened. It let out a squawk and watched as the fruit she tossed over rolled to its massive Talons. the bird tilted his head slightly and took a big bite of it and opened his wings to a flap as he made his way over to land next to the siren. The eagle liked her! She fed him juicey fruits with lots and lots of flavor. The eagle opened its beak and threw up the orange he ate, glops of mashed up fruit landing within Pheobes hands.

" ..that means he likes you!" Timber said with a wide ass grin and placed his hands on his hips. " he wants to share! go on, have a bite" He said egging her on, the eagle looking pheebs straight in the eye as it let out another squawk. " Thats AMAZING, Nimbus really doesnt warm up to people ~"

On cue, he eyed Nix that was getting closer and let out a large protective SCREECH! His massive wings flapping about to keep him away from the nice lady with the oranges!

" Oh n-no Nimbus, this one you can leave alive." He said holding his hands out defensively towards the bird. Nimbus than returned his sharp eyes back to pheebs, was she going to eat it or not?!

Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: So... What happened?   So... What happened? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:59 am

"Oh.. my.." Pheobe saw the mushed up half eaten orange and although it didn't look appetizing to her at all she couldn't be rude! She smiled politely at the eagle and stuck her index finger into the mush so that it stuck to her skin and then when she brought it to her lips she switched out her index finger with her middle finger and sucked on that as if it had the goo on it. "Mmm delicious!" She exclaimed hoping the bird didn't notice the change! She didn't want to offend him in any way!

"Oh be careful! Be nice Mr. Birdy Nix won't hurt you.." The siren said and started to hum a gentle little tune to the bird, reaching out to touch the top of its' head to pet it to show that they weren't going to hurt it and trying to use her voice to keep it calm. "See? We're friends.." She told it and continued to hum softly not wanting to be too loud to distract anyone else.

She looked over at Pheonix and through her little humming tune she smiled at him, glad that he was okay! She'd been so worried about him but everything would be okay for now.

So... What happened? Pheebssig
Back to top Go down
DeltaMod

DeltaMod

PostSubject: Re: So... What happened?   So... What happened? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:04 am

Nix watched as the little display between Pheebs and the eagle played out, not sure if he wanted to be amused or not. He gave the bird a small little wave before turning back to Timber, trying to focus, at least a little bit. "What do you mean, the help around us?" he asked, looking around skepticly. "It doesn't look like we'd be able to get much help out here!"

Sanick looked up and cocked a brow at Pheonix. "Seriously? How about the help that was leading us in the right direction!" Sanick snapped. "Open your eyes! It isn't all about what you can manipulate, you know?" he was decidedly agitated, though he had tried to keep it inside before now. He just wished that he was with a mystic who actually paid attention to more than what was in front of their eyes. He let out a sigh and looked down towards the ground, missing Genesis and reminding himself that he was the reason he was on this little quest.

Nix's brows furrowed deeply. "It looked more direct..." he defended, though weakly since he knew that Sanick had a pretty valid point.

"You're reckless," Sanick replied, just looking at the ground. He hated feeling like this; like he had to talk to anyone like this. But, it was true. Then again, he was also reckless. His mom had given him that blessing and the first chance possible, he rejected it. He knew he should've fought for it, and he hadn't. Hell, even he had wanted to find a different way. He looked back up at the mystic. "...Sorry," he apologized.

The mystic bit his lip and sighed. "Me too," he replied softly before turning towards Timber. "If we take the route you suggest, how long should it take us to get there?"

Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: So... What happened?   So... What happened? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:40 am

- color limited -

The elf watched the feud between the elf and the mystic, nixes response was something he actually expected. Leave it to a mystic to be blind on natural guides, if he listened he probably wouldnt have had to get his sorry mystic butt kicked by orcs. Still, if he didnt do that he probably wouldnt have seen the magnificient creature that he claims to be his wife.

" A day and half my friend!" Timber declared as he patted Sanick on the shoulder. " It looks as if you have your work cut out for you. " He chuckled whole heartedly and started his way towards his giant bird. " Unfortunetly, this is an adventure I cant follow. Good luck to you all!" The elf hopped onto his eagles mount and reach for the reigns. " Make sure to stay close together, follow your guide and dont eat any fruits or berries that have spikes on them. Unless of course, you cut off the spikes. " He laughed and patted his bird. " Until we meet again "

Back to top Go down
DeltaMod

DeltaMod

PostSubject: Re: So... What happened?   So... What happened? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:21 pm

"A day and a half," Nix replied, his brow furrowing deeply as he looked between the other two. He didn't like the idea of it taking so long to get to their destination. He was so used to everything happening so fast and being able to get to where he needed to go quickly. So, this venture seemed to be going in the wrong direction for him and the idea that he had to follow what the elf said when it seemed like there was a shorter route made it all the more difficult for him.

Sanick sighed and looked down at the grass in the field. It looked so... normal, except for the pile of dead orcs. There was something about Asgaloth that always made him feel like it was home. But...that home wasn't there anymore. It was different, even from when he had last been there with Lexy just a few months before. He swallowed and looked up at Timber, surprise passing across his face. It was almost as though he expected the other elf to stay and the idea of him leaving just really had not passed across his wildest dreams. "You're not staying?" he asked in an almost soft voice, as though he was afraid to let on that he was nervous and the idea of the more experienced elf was gone was just making matters worse for him.

Pheonix was somewhat torn at the idea of the elf leaving. On the one hand, someone who knew the territory would be useful, but then again, when that someone had just been making moves on his wife sort of turned him off to the idea. He simply nodded towards Timber, licking his lips. "Well, until then..." he muttered. "...Thank you for your help." His voice was just a little bit haughty but his smile polite as he turned back towards Sanick. "Lead the way," he instructed, ignoring his injuries for now as he looped his arm in with Pheobe's.

"...........Wait... what?" Sanick asked, thinking heading out now was a little too fast. He gritted his teeth and looked over at Nix.

"It's going to take a day and a half to get there. We have to get going if we're going to stand a chance," Nix reasoned.

Sanick looked at Pheonix for a second before grumpily starting to take the lead again. He paused for a second before patting Timber on the shoulder in a sign of greeting and welcome. "If you change your mind, look for us at disaster," he pleaded softly as he shot Nix a glance, only hoping that his recklessness wouldn't make for simply 3 more prisoners of the Mystic High Council.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So... What happened?   So... What happened? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So... What happened?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: CHOOSE YOUR WORLD :: Asgaloth Forum-
Jump to: