Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The State Fair! [New York Crew]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

The State Fair! [New York Crew] Empty
PostSubject: The State Fair! [New York Crew]   The State Fair! [New York Crew] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:45 pm

The New York state fair was in town! Lighting up the night sky with the magical lights and attractions. Rides were running with people laughing and screaming having a great time. The game booths were filled with couples, the men trying to impress their dates by winning them a giant stuffed animal, little kids trying to do the ring toss. Concession stands filled with cavity giving junk food like candy apples and cotton candy. It was a place to have fun and relax.

"Its not THAT bad. Just stop whining about it and put your damn wrist in the damn hole and get your DAMN bracelet!" Cassidy snapped impatiently at the blonde bimbo who somehow managed to come along and ruin her mood!

Hillary let out a sigh and rolled her eyes. "I do not know if that woman has washed her hands or not. I do not want to put my hand in there and let her touch me. Will you just kindly give me the bracelet, darling?" She asked sweetly to the lady inside the boot where they bought their bracelets so they could ride rides unlimitedly. The lady only stared at her and held up the plastic red bracelet. "Oh alright!" She said a bit angrily and stuck her hand in the little hole so the woman could snap it on her then she yanked her hand out and rolled her sleeves down to cover her arms. "How unsanitary."

"Come on Hillary its not that bad!" Jenny giggled and got her bracelet also and then waved her wrist around and bounced around. "Okay what are we riding first?!" The girl asked with an excited smile on her face and moved over to wrap her arms around Cassidy's shoulders and gave her a big kiss on her cheek. "I'm so happy you're home! We missed you soOOooOO much!"

Cassidy nearly toppled over when Jenny grabbed her and had to laugh at Carter's sister's antics. She was so sweet and she patted her on the back. "I'm glad to be home.. both of us are." She said and rubbed a hand over her stomach, groaning a little bit. She felt horrible but at the same time she was glad to be home with everyone. Even if HO-llary was there with them which she still couldn't figure out! Her stomach was starting to show even more and she was SO ready to be done with being pregnant. It sucked.

"Uh can I get two please?" Owen held two fingers up to the old lady in the booth to show that he wanted two bracelets. He didn't know how to describe what had happened to them lately, but he was glad that Aubrey didn't totally blow him off. She agreed to go to the fair with them at least and that was good news, right?! He sure hoped so and when he got his bracelet he turned to show Aubrey and gave her a big grin. "I went ahead and got yours." He told her trying to be nice, his professional camera was dangling from around his neck. He was going to take some pictures for his portfolio he couldn't pass up an opportunity like this!

The State Fair! [New York Crew] Newyorksig
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: The State Fair! [New York Crew]   The State Fair! [New York Crew] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:24 am

It had taken Quite a bit of convincing to get Carter to agree to not only come out, but allow Cassidy out as well. He only agreed because Jenny was near tears and swore they would stay in a tight nit group. Carter had ever intention to keep his beloved wife at his side the entire night, terrified to let her out of his peripheral for even a second. He wasn't taking anymore chances, and went so far as to get the police chiefs information so he could be in touch at a moments notice. Paranoid? A bit, but after everything he'd gone through with her, he couldn't stand the thought of losing her again and took as many security measures as he could. As it was, he was on the verge of a breakdown. Cold, arrogant, confident Carter Merryweather was a fool for his wife. It was almost a joke. "There's hand sanitizer in the portable toilets." He teased Hillary lightly, knowing she would rather hold it in until her bladder burst than go anywhere near one of those diseased stalls. Carter felt very much the same way, but he was doing his best to not act so callous these days. He was morphing into a different man.

Randy grabbed Jenny's waist and pulled her away from Cassidy, tugging her body close to his. "I want to sit next to you on all the rides!" He boasted, "Unless there's a really hot guy in line, all by his lonesome, needing a gallant young man to sweep him off his feet. Then you're out of luck, doll face."

"No she's not." Landon added, feeling a tinge of jealousy. He'd hoped that he could sit next to his girlfriend on some of the rides. He kissed her cheek though she was still in Randy's arm. "You'll let me have a few rides, won't you? Otherwise I'll be stuck with Hillary the whole time." His tone was playful as he turned to the blond and gave her a teasing smile, not minding riding next to her at all and letting it show on his face. They'd become good friends since her return from the hospital.

Aubrey hadn't heard the voice since she got back from the trip, but she wasn't convinced it was gone. She was quiet mostly, unsure how to act towards anyone. They weren't all her friends, in fact she hardly knew them even though they had picked her up from the traumatic kidnapping. She still had nightmares about sheep every night. Bloody, baby sheep. "Thanks." She said to Owen, letting him put the bracelet on her. "I'll get the funnel cakes." Her tone came off as a little nervous as she slid her arms around her stomach, hugging herself as she looked around. "So, where should we start?"

The State Fair! [New York Crew] 53697000
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: The State Fair! [New York Crew]   The State Fair! [New York Crew] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:05 am

"That's okay. Because I wouldn't want anyone to volunteer to sit by me." Cass said and eyed Randy and then Landon. She would probably have to drag Carter onto a ride after begging him and telling him that he can't get AIDS from sitting on the ferris wheel. She looked over to Aubrey and moved away from Carter so that she could go and link her arm in Aubrey's. "I'll come with you." She told her and could tell that Aubrey clearly wasn't doing too great after all the excitement they went through and figured if anyone could relate to Aubrey it was her. "How you feeling? It's good to be home, isn't it? Ugh I hope the funnel cake guy has a bag of peanuts.."

Jenny laughed and blushed a little when Landon kissed her cheek before she wrapped her arms around Randy and squeezed him playfully. "I'll do half and half how does that sound? Oh wait! But I want to go on a ride with Carter and one with Cass! And maybe Owen or Aubrey? ....and Hillary......" Jenny looked over at Hillary and blinked, her mood changing completely not really wanting to sit anywhere near Hillary if she could help it.

"Don't you worry darling I won't be wanting to ride with you either. I don't ride anything with another female." Her eyes moved over to Carter, watching as Cassidy pulled herself away and her own eyes moved up and down the man who she swore one day would be hers. "Carter, would you mind accommodating me on a few of these attractions?" She smiled sweetly at him and flipped her blonde hair over her shoulder. Hillary then looked over towards Landon and smiled to him also, except whenever she smiled at him it was different. Almost like there wasn't any secret meaning behind her smiles but instead it was just purely genuine.

Owen watched Aubrey walking away and nodded. "O-okay whatever you want." He nodded and then looked at everyone else feeling awkward. He wasn't really part of the group and even after the road trip he still didn't fit in. Except him and Cass went way back and she invited him and Aubrey so he didn't want to hurt her feelings and say no. He just knew that afterwards he was definitely going back to his apartment and eating cold leftover pizza alone. He picked up his camera and moved the lens around trying to get it into focus and took a picture of the group of them laughing and playing around.

Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: The State Fair! [New York Crew]   The State Fair! [New York Crew] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:33 am

Carter didn't like Cass pulling away from him. It made him entirely too uncomfortable, but in such a large group he didn't want to come across as overbearing. Still, he kept an eye on her as she went to Aubrey, allowing his gaze to break only when he heard Hillary's voice. He forced a smile on, not because she warranted a forced smile from him, Carter genuinely cared for the bitch, but he was unhappy that Cass had left the safety of his side to stand by the girl she had been abducted with. "Of course I will." He said to Hillary and then nodded to Jenny, agreeing to go on a ride. "Nothing wild for you, Cass." He warned, watching her walk with Aubrey as he made his way beside Hillary and walked with her, the only other person who seemed to not have someone to walk with aside from Owen, who he wasn't necessarily fond of. "How've you been?" He asked the blond softly, glancing quickly at her before his gaze fell protectively on Cassidy once more.

He didn't care that she had a boyfriend. As far as Randy was concerned, he was her boyfriend without the sex, and Landon just came second. not that he minded Landon. Landon was fabulous, and Owen certainly wasn't bad either, but Jenny was his bestie, and bestie's were more important that any man, even if they didn't have testes. Jenny was his bestie with no testes! "I get the bigger half." He whispered into Jenny's ear. "Maybe the three of us could ride together! I call middle!"

"...." Landon was getting frustrated with Randy hogging Jenny, but what else could he do? He looked to Hillary, figuring he could walk and talk with her, but Carter grabbed her already. He wrinkled his nose, seeing Owen all on his own. "How you doing, bud?" He asked casually, falling back a little to walk with the photographer.

"It's pretty good to be home." She agreed, walking beside Cass. She felt, oddly enough, the most comfortable in her presence even though she felt guilty for everything that happened. "How's your leg?" She asked, avoiding the question on how she herself was feeling. She felt insane. She felt terrified and crazy. She had no idea where that guy was, but she was nervous he was lurking nearby. "And they usually have those fresh roasted nuts here. I love the pecans. Great." She laughed, "Now I really want some!"

Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: The State Fair! [New York Crew]   The State Fair! [New York Crew] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:55 am

Cassidy looked over at Carter and stuck her tongue out at him. She'd go on whatever she damn well pleased! After everything she'd been through she was going on the damn tilt-a-whirl if she felt like it damnit! She knew he was right though. She wasn't going to go on anything too exciting. She wanted to ride the merry-go-round and the ferris wheel though. Those were the ones she knew she could ride without them being too wild for her. She rubbed her stomach again trying to mess with her shirt to make it conceal the fact that her stomach was starting to get bigger. She felt like a damn hog. "It's healing. I got two stitches but it doesn't hurt anymore. Just itchy from healing." She answered Aubrey and looked the girl over, pursing her lips a bit feeling bad for her. "Mmm those do sound good. And if you ever need someone to talk to you can call me. Okay? I'll be more pissed if you don't call than if you do."

"Randy you're a total freak you know that?!" Jenny told her best friend and laughed at how crazy he was. "And you only get middle if there's TWO rides you can sit three people you greedy little butt!" She skipped a little, holding Randy's hand and laughing happily. "I love the fair! Hey! Let's do the bumper cars! Bumper cars!! I want the purple one! I'm going to run into you Randy!" She started to tug him towards the line for the bumper cars which wasn't long. There was only four other people in line waiting for their turn. "Hey! Actually ride with me on this one Randy I want to run into Landon!" She giggled and waved at Landon.

Hillary looked at Carter and then over towards the pregnant tart when he was talking to her and rolled her eyes. "Oh you know. There's nothing I'd rather do than spend my precious time at a bacterial filled carnival with the likes of you." She told the man beside her and licked her lips, letting a smile creep onto her lips playfully.

Owen was busy taking pictures and almost didn't even notice that Landon was standing next to him! He looked at him and then snapped a picture of him before looking at his camera nervously. "Sorry.. sometimes I get a little carried away." He told him and started to follow the group. "I'm okay how are you? It's a nice night out and we're back home.. you won't hear any complaints coming from me that's for sure."

Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: The State Fair! [New York Crew]   The State Fair! [New York Crew] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:34 pm

"Thanks." Aubrey told Cass, looking down at the other girls stomach. She wasn't sure if and when she would confide in someone else, needing some time to cope with the issue on her own, but eventually she was sure she would need to talk. But for now it was too fresh, like an open wound. Talking would only make it bleed more. "When're you do, anyway?" She reached out and gave Cassidy's belly a little rub. "My sister hated when people did that." She said lightly, pulling her hand back and giving a gentle smile.

Carter frowned when Cass stuck her tongue out, but Hillary's words brought a genuine smile to his face and he looked down at her beside him, offering a soft chuckle. "You didn't always feel that way." He teased, sliding his arm around her shoulder and pulling her against him in a friendly gesture, rubbing her shoulder a little. "I recall taking you on that ferris wheel when we were, what, 13?" He raised a brow, looking at the ride. "You weren't worried about germs then, but you did get angry that you nearly broke a nail when the carnie shut the bar too quickly." He looked down at her again and gave a wicked smile. "I can't remember, was it you or Abigail VanBuren that gave me a handjob on that ride?"

"I wanna drive! I want to run into Hillary!" He insisted with a pout as they ran to the line, holding his best friends hand. "But...if you promise we can make her cry, I GUESS you could drive. Just don't get us stuck in circles and then end up trapped in a corner like you did last year!" He turned to the group he was with. "Come ON!" He yelled impatiently.

He blinked in the camera's sudden flashing light and then laughed. "It's okay. Just... a warning next time." He watched Randy and Jenny run ahead and into line and moved slower with Owen. "You know, you wouldn't be able to tell, bu that's my girlfriend." He didn't know if Owen knew or not, but it was apparent he wasn't pleased with her running off with Randy. "If that boy wasn't so crooked, she'd leave me for him in a second." He offered a close mouthed smile to Owen. "You dating Aubrey? She's pretty."

Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: The State Fair! [New York Crew]   The State Fair! [New York Crew] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:55 am

"Sometime in February." Cassidy told Aubrey and had to try and think about it before shaking her head. "I have it written down somewhere I'm not very good with dates." She watched the other girl rubbing her stomach and laughed a little at what she said. "I think if a stranger tried to rub my stomach I'd punch them in the face but you're good. Anyone in this little social circle except for the blonde witch can touch it." She pointed at Hillary and then made a face like she was grossed out and shuddered.

Hillary let out a long exaggerated sigh, walking alongside Carter and shaking her head. "No, darling. That must have been Abigail. I'm a lady and even at the delicate age of thirteen I had class. I waited until we were in the fun house." She told him and couldn't help but smile and then laugh lightly at the thought of it. "Oh, darling. We've known each other for far too long, haven't we?" She put a hand on his arm and stroked it gently in a polite sort of way.

"Hey!! YOU were the one who dropped your ice cream in my lap! If your head wasn't between my knees I wouldn't have been stuck going in circles!" Jenny said defensively and bopped Randy on the top of the head before looking back to see everyone else taking their sweet time to get in line. "Come on guys! We're up next! Who's riding with who?!"

"I'm not riding this one." Cassidy said and looked at the rest of the group. "Too much bouncing around.. doesn't sound like a good idea to me."

"Sorry.. sorry." Owen looked around and saw a couple of kids playing with squirt guns they won in one of the booths and had to take a picture, capturing their happiness and youth with a single photo. "Wait which one? The blonde or.." Owen looked to over and looked at Jenny. "Oh! Oh really? Um.. wow. I wouldn't have... no." He shook his head and then chuckled nervously. "I thought her and the blonde boy were together." He looked over at Aubrey and then laughed nervously. "Me and her? No we're just friends. We met at a party but she is awfully pretty, isn't she?" Truth be told, he would have liked to ask Aubrey out but he was a little scared to.
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: The State Fair! [New York Crew]   The State Fair! [New York Crew] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:42 am

He grinned and let out a genuine chuckle. This was the Hillary he'd always liked. Witty, fun, a little slutty... It was the conniving bitch part of her he despised so much. "You make it sound like it's a bad thing." He said softly, focusing on Hillary instead of Cassidy for a moment. His lip curled up on the side in a kind smile. "Maybe we should stay out of that fun house." He teased with another soft chuckle before looking back at Cass, the smile still there as he watched her lovingly.

"Oh honey, you never have to worry about my head between your knees." He laughed and pecked her cheek. "Shit, Hill's never gonna get on this ride! How the heck do we make her get on?!"

Aubrey laughed. "Well good thing I'm in the rub club, otherwise I'd have my lights knocked out. If I learned one thing, it's never tick off a pregnant woman." Aubrey turned to the boys and eyed Owen, pursing her lips and giving an awkward smile. "You riding?" She asked, raising a brow.

Landon grinned, "She is." He agreed and nudged Owen. "Go take her on the bumper cars." He looked over at Carter and Hillary getting a little cozy and approached them. "Why don't you come on with me?" He asked a little bashfully.

"Bumper cars aren't my thing." Carter responded, sliding his arm off of Hillary.

"I..er....I meant Hillary." He cleared his throat and looked at the blond before Carter again.

Carter chuckled. "Go on, Hillary. Go get frisky." He teased, stepping away a little closer to Cass, wanting a moment with just her to watch the others crash wildly into each other.

"You guys are SO slow! Come ON!"

Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: The State Fair! [New York Crew]   The State Fair! [New York Crew] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:31 am

"Or we could always visit to freshen up our childhood memories." Hillary said in a flirty tone to Carter leaning into him a bit before they were interrupted by Landon. She looked at him and at first she was going to say no but then sighed. "As long as I don't have to drive the treacherous little cart then I suppose." She told the two boys before grabbing the front of Landon's shirt. "Come on, darling. You may drive me."

"Randy!! You're so pervy!!" Jenny smacked her best friend again but was practically clinging to him though. She loved her best friend and they were stuck on each other like glue unless Randy spotted a hot guy. Then he'd throw her into oncoming traffic if he had to in order to get to the hot guy. "Wait.. who's driving? ME?! Yeah I'm driving! Landon are you going to drive with ....Hillary...?" Why was Hillary riding with her boyfriend?!

Owen looked at Landon and then at Aubrey and back to Landon. "Uhh.. well I-I guess we could ride the bumper cars." He looked at Aubrey again and offered her a cautious little smile. "Would you like to ride with me? I'll even let you drive because I usually have bad luck and get stuck against the wall."

Cassidy grinned watching Aubrey and patted her on the back when she walked away and then moved over towards the side to watch the people on the bumper cars. "Oh, look who decided to come and visit us, peanut! Your daddy!" Cass said playfully to her stomach and then smiled at Carter to show she was only teasing and wrapped an arm around his back so she could lean into him. "I'm glad Jenny was able to beg you to come. Even if you are flirting with your ex skank."

Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: The State Fair! [New York Crew]   The State Fair! [New York Crew] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:45 am

Carter wrapped his arm around Cassidy's back, pulling her into him and laughing softly at her words. He turned his head, burying his face into her sweet smelling hair and kissing the top of her head gently. "Let me have my fun with her, you know I have eyes only for you." He pulled her chin up to look into her eyes, pressing his lips gently against hers. He was more gentle with Hillary these days. After tormenting her to the point of wanting to take her own life, he realized the power he had over others. Furthermore Hillary had been there recently when he needed her to be, and that was unforgettable. "I hope you're enjoying yourself, because I plan on keeping you locked away for the next few months." He teased, stroking her chin as he continued to gaze down into her eyes.

"You love it." He teased, dragging her into the bumper arena. "I want the purple one!" He insisted as he jumped into the passenger side. "Oh, quit moping! It's not like Landon's into her or anything, I have you! He just feels bad for her cause she was all suicidal. Come on, lets ram 'em!"

Landon looked over at Jenny and blushed as he went in with Hillary. He gave a nervous little shrug as he slid into a green car. "I'm gonna get you!" He called out, trying to change the mood and be playful. "I think I made her a little jealous." Landon said softly to Hillary when she joined him in the car.

"Yeah...I'll drive." She gave another small smile and nodded her head towards the arena, her arms crossed over her stomach. "You can take pictures. Get a good one of me driving like a boss!"

Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: The State Fair! [New York Crew]   The State Fair! [New York Crew] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:56 am

"Mmm.. sometimes I wonder how you know the right thing to say. But only sometimes." Cassidy teased and kissed Carter back and a big smile grew on her face feeling genuinely happy to be there. "I'm glad to be home. I wasn't sure I was going to make it back. You know, I have the worst luck possible." Her eyes moved up and down Carter as if she was trying to make a point before laughing.

"Oh my god Randy! That's so not nice! You shouldn't say that its YOUR sister! I'm going to ram her so hard she's going to need a neck brace!" Jenny said getting behind the wheel of a purple car and staring Hillary down, feeling a little bit jealous that she was with HER boyfriend!

"Let her be jealous." Hillary said and reached into her bra and pulled out a nail file and started to file down her nails as she sat there in the passenger seat. "Try not to get too crazy, okay darling?"

"Hey that's a great idea!" As soon as Owen sat in the passenger seat he snapped a quick picture of Aubrey and then gave her a big cheesy grin. "You're really photogenic. Did you know that?"

Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: The State Fair! [New York Crew]   The State Fair! [New York Crew] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:11 am

His eyes grew a little sad as he looked into hers. "I really thought I lost you this time." He admitted quietly, despite her joke about him. He swallowed the lump in his throat and sighed. He didn't know if it would ever stop. How long until they were abducted for the last time? would they have to keep an extra eye on Peanut? "Both of you." He didn't want to get emotional, it wasn't his style, but he slid his arms around her and drew her close, hugging her gently for about the thousandth time since he'd gotten her back. "Are you hungry or anything?" He asked softly, rubbing his cheek against the side of her face and watching the other play on the bumper cars.

"Whatever, she's a bitch. She hasn't even been humbled! Same old Hillary, just with scars." He rolled his eyes, knowing he would have been devastated had she succeeded in killing herself. He was the one that found her, and despite how much he disliked her, he still loved her. "Show Landon what he's missing, babe!"

Landon stared at Hillary. Was...she serious? "Okay, don't get mad.." He said, grabbing the file and tossing it out of the car. "If you file your nails you;re either going to break one or poke your eye out, and seeing as I don't want either of those things to happen, we're getting rid of the nail file." He smiled at her and squeezed her knee. "Hold on, because it's going to get reeeeeally bumpy!"

She wasn't expecting the flash, but was smiling already. She pursed her lips and gave him a mock annoyed look. "Watch that camera, bub." She laughed and stuck her tongue out, pressing the pedal. "And what can I say, the camera loves me." She said playfully, feeling for the moment like her old self.

"Okay drivers! When the light flashed green, you're free to go!" Beep, Beep, BEEP!

Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: The State Fair! [New York Crew]   The State Fair! [New York Crew] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:06 am

"No I'm fine. I don't get cravings as much as I did before." Cassidy told Carter honestly, maybe it was just the fact that she had gone days without eating much or maybe it was just she was getting past that stage in the pregnancy. Either way, it was nice to be able to eat things without wanting peanut butter on everything. "You'll never lose us. I'm too damn stubborn to go down you should know that by now." She teased and was just glad to be back in his arms again. Even though they'd been through a lot and it seemed they caused each other bad luck, she would rather be around him than be without him. "...I think Aubrey is having a hard time though. I'm worried."

Hillary couldn't believe what Landon just did and her shock and anger showed on her face! "That was the only file I brought with me!" She smacked Landon's arm and then sighed, crossing her arms in front of her and glaring at the other people. Why did she agree to go on this ridiculous ride?! "Landon you better not smack into anyone."

"Ready... readdyyy.." Jenny was watching the lights change and when it turned green she stepped on the pedal. "GO!" She cried out and laughed, steering the bumper car around trying to get around a few people and came up behind Aubrey and bumped her forward. "Excuse me!" She giggled and spun the car around to try and chase Landon down. She was TOTALLY going to crash into Hillary's side! She came up and rammed right into Hillary's side of the bumper car and pointed at her laughing. "EEEE your sister is going to kill me Randy! Turn! Turn! Turn!" She yelped trying to turn the wheel to get away from them.

Hillary let out a shriek after getting banged around from the hard hit on her side and glared at Jenny and Randall before looking over at Landon all huffy and puffy. "Hit the pedal, darling. We're going to show them a lesson!" She reached over Landon's lap and grabbed the wheel and turned it to try and chase after her brother and his tart friend.

"Yeah I-I think it really does!" Owen laughed and leaned sideways in his seat so he could get a good angle of Aubrey. "Okay just act natural one more shot then I'll put it away I promise!" The boy snapped another photo and then let his camera dangle from around his neck. "Okay are we ready? Oh-- oh I think we already started!"

Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: The State Fair! [New York Crew]   The State Fair! [New York Crew] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:22 pm

"Think we started?" Aubrey asked, zooming around and getting jerked to the side a couple of times when they got hit. "The bumping didn't give ti away?" She teased, heading after Jenny and Randy.

He smiled but he wasn't reassured. His dark eyes moved to the arena as he tried tot rack down Aubrey, who was sitting with Cassidy's old friend. "She looks alright to me." He said, watching her laugh in the drivers seat.

"I'm not promising tha...HEY!" He yelled out at Jenny and laughed, jumping when Hillary leaned over and grabbed he wheel. "Uhh...alright, you steer, I'll drive." Like he had a choice. "Left, left! You're going to make us go in circles! Not that much left!" He teased as the car wobbled roughly on the ground at her poor driving.

Randy stuck out his tongue at Hillary as they hit them and then helped Jenny turn the car. "Go, go go!!" He insisted, looking over his shoulder. "Wait..." He grabbed the wheel and turned it the other way. "Turn this baby around. It's time for a head on collision!"

Aubrey kept Jenny and Randy in her sight, and zoomed up, best as she could, bumping Landon and Hillary on the way, but met with Jenny and Randy head on, crashing into them hard. "Excuse ME!" She teased with a laugh.

A whistle rang from nearby. "All drivers must face the same direction!" He bellowed to Randy and Jenny. Stupid kids.

Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: The State Fair! [New York Crew]   The State Fair! [New York Crew] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Owen laughed at his stupid question and was jerked to the side from getting hit and held tight to his camera. "That way watch out for the red one!" He pointed as they got bumped and then saw that Jenny and Randy were heading straight towards them. "Ahh!" He cried out and lifted his camera up so he could snap a quick picture of the two of them laughing right before impact. "Whoa! Hold on!" He laughed watching Aubrey drive around. "Look at them in the green one you could hit them and slam them into the wall! That-that's so mean sounding." He said and grinned like an idiot.

Cassidy watched Aubrey and then looked at everyone else and had to laugh when she saw the head on collision but then her expression changed and she turned to look at Carter. "I don't think she is though." She looked at Carter with a serious look on her face. "How fine were you after everything? Hell, you're still not fine and neither am I. If you were fine then there'd be something wrong with you. But she had to spend time with Dustin too and after being shot at and then watching me butcher a lamb.." She felt like she was going to be sick thinking about it. She could still smell and feel that poor baby lamb. "I won't ever look at Lamb Chop the same. Ever."

Hillary.. was actually having a nice time. She started to laugh trying to spin the wheel in different directions and squealed happily. "Out of my way you hussy!" She shouted to a little girl who was driving one of the cars on her own. "Landon there's a wall! Stop! Stop! We're going to crash!" Hillary let go of the wheel and the cart started to spin since she had the wheel turned all the way to the left and she buried her face in Landon's arm.

"Randy! AHH!!" Jenny screamed as they hit head on and then started to laugh when they got in trouble. "See what you did?! Now you're in soooo much trouble!" She teased and spun the car around to go in the other direction when she saw Hillary holding onto Landon. "!!!" The girl glared and went straight for their car, swirving and making sure nobody else hit them before WHAM! Jenny bumped the back of their car and then sent them banging into the wall. "HA."
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: The State Fair! [New York Crew]   The State Fair! [New York Crew] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:24 pm

Landon grabbed the wheel which was going wild and the car was spinning around. He laughed, slamming his foot down on the break, looking over at the blond head buried deep into his arm and giving a laugh. "Calm down, we'll be alrig..." The car suddenly jerked and they slammed forward, hard into the wall. He turned his head and raised a brow at Jenny. She looked...vindictive. "Hey!" He called out, making a mock angry face at her. "You're gonna get it!" He called after them, turning the car around. "Hold on, Hil!"

"You're sexy when you're a bitch." Randy teased and swiped his hand out making a cat scratching motion while hissing. "You should totally be mean all the time." He taunted with an amused laugh, looking over his shoulder. "Oh! Oh, Owen and Aubrey are right behind us! Hurry up!!"

"Oh, no you don't!" Aubrey called out seeing the panicked look on Randy's face as he ushered Jenny on. She stepped on the pedal, getting bumped around, but soon caught up to the younger kids and slammed into them from behind. "Gotcha!" She said. She was getting really good at this bumper thing! "Take a picture of them looking sad!"

His hand was moving gently through her hair, ignoring the yells and excitement from the bumper car arena. She was right, he was a changed man. He wasn't the boy he'd been six months ago when he'd met her. "We can't fix her, baby." He kissed her forehead softly. "Unless we destroy Dustin. Even then, there's no guarantees." He sighed, looking into her rich, hazel-green eyes. "What do you think we should do for her?" Whatever Cassidy wanted from him, however much it cost, he would do it. Aubrey did, after all, try and keep his wife safe.

Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: The State Fair! [New York Crew]   The State Fair! [New York Crew] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:41 pm

Jenny was NOT happy! She glared at Randy and spun the wheel just to be greeted by Aubrey and Owen. "Hey!" She called out but then felt her temper subsiding since she couldn't help but laugh a little bit. "Watch it!" She teased to Aubrey and had to wiggle the wheel back and forth to try and get out of the area she was in. "MOOOOVEEE!" She squealed at another boy and pushed on the plush part where there would be a horn on a regular car and then realized it wasn't beeping. "Aren't these things suppose to honk?!"

"Is this atrocity done with yet?!" Hillary asked and looked up but didn't let go of Landon's arm. Her eyes wandered down to it and she gripped it giving it a little squeeze. "My, darling. Have you been working out?" She asked and then saw another car coming to plow into them. "Go left!"

Owen was holding onto his camera getting jerked around as Aubrey kept hitting people. Good thing he didn't eat or drink anything or else he'd probably puke it up with the bar that was keeping them seated kept pushing into his stomach. "Yes ma'am!" He lifted his camera and took a sideways snapshot of Jenny and Randy looking sad like Aubrey wanted him to before they started to speed away. "Whoa! Whoa they're turning left!" Wham! Owen was hit by Landon and Hillary this time. "This should be illegal! It's promoting reckless driving!" He teased and laughed.

"I don't think we should do anything unless she asks for help. I told her if she needs someone to talk to she can call me." Cassidy could hear the shouts but unless they were screams from pain or fear she could care less about what the others were doing. "Although destroying Dustin does sound like a good idea. Only problem is.. he's changed. He's like us now only I don't know how. When I say us I mean" Cassidy pointed between the two of them and gave him a look as if the look said it all "us. He was making people kill themselves and attack each other. It was scary. He needs to be stopped."
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: The State Fair! [New York Crew]   The State Fair! [New York Crew] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:23 am

"..........." Randy gave Jenny a funny look. She was having fun, but she was obviously a little miffed about something. "Okay, PMS alert. You okay, speed racer?"

Landon blushed giving Hillary a quick look when she squeezed his arm. "Uhh.. I've...always had those." He explained, getting smacked by some kid when he wasn't paying attention. "Swimmer's arms and all." He reached over and squeezed her arm playfully. "Maybe I should take you swimming with me." He joked with a laugh. "Feels like you could use it. You have scrawny little arms!"

Aubrey laughed, turning left. "It promotes road rage, too." She threw her fist in the air and waved it a little girl. "Watch where you're going, you crazy driver!" She bellowed, flashing her geeky, photo-snapping partner a smile. They were rammed from the back and the ca jerked forward into a pile of other cars. "Next time you should drive, and I'll take pictures."

He understood what she meant and nodded. "As much as I would love him to be destroyed, I don't want you going anywhere near him. Let someone else destroy him. You're finished with him. Especially now." His hand slipped over her stomach. He was tired of the games, tired of the terror. "Let's just live our lives here peacefully." His eyes were pleading. He couldn't take this anymore.
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: The State Fair! [New York Crew]   The State Fair! [New York Crew] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:30 pm

"I'm fine!" Jenny snapped a little harshly at Randy and looked over towards Hillary and her boyfriend and felt herself just plain angry! "Next ride YOU can ride with Hillary!" She said knowing that she was going to make sure Hillary knew just whose boyfriend Landon really was!

Hillary simply rolled her eyes but she laughed at what Landon said about her arms. "Darling, my arms are perfectly sculpted. I do have a physical trainer who comes over to our residence four times a week. You will not find a single flaw on me. Anywhere." She said almost like she was trying to bait him into being curious enough to find out.

"That sounds like a great plan! We'll be getting pictures of the wall and the ground if you were taking them." Owen teased Aubrey a little and held on tightly to his camera to make sure he didn't drop it. Even though it was around his neck accidents still sometimes happened. "Uh oh watch out for the incoming road rage on your left." A little boy bashed into the side T-boning them and knocking them sideways in their little car. Right after the cars all died down to let them all know that their time was up. "Well.. looks like all that road rage worked up a well deserved snack. Are you hungry? I-I'll buy." He offered wanting to be on Aubrey's good side and giving a friendly smile.

The thought of Dustin being out there drove Cassidy crazy. She had trouble sleeping at night because of the nightmares she'd have about the madman. Although she tried her best not to let Carter know that it kept her up at night. "Okay." She agreed and nodded her head. There was nothing she could do although she wanted nothing more than to put a gun in Dustin's face and pull the trigger. An aggression she never had before in her whole life. She felt like he was to blame for all her anger issues she seemed to have. Sure, she'd been a bit fiesty and had a bite of her own but it was never like this. "Despite everything I'm glad I ran into you that day trying to hail a cab." She told him honestly and gave him a peck on the cheek, hugging him tightly and lovingly.
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: The State Fair! [New York Crew]   The State Fair! [New York Crew] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:43 am

Randy scowled. "No way! I don't want to sit next to her on anything, she's going to whine in my ear. Don't be such a baby!" He growled, throwing his own little hissy fit at the prospect of being ditched by his best friend for some stupid boy, even if that stupid boy was Landon. He would just take Cassidy on a ride with him and make Carter sit with Hillary. Carter didn't seem to mind her much, and Cass didn't seem to care that they were hanging out. He didn't NEED Jenny!

"I don't know, Hil... That ego of yours is making your head swell just a little." He teased knowing it would likely get a rise out of her. He'd seen the curves of her body. She was, for the most part, flawless. Hillary was beautiful and the worst part of it was she knew it, which was an ugly thing. He flashed her a playful smile anyway, a little embarrassed at the sudden thought that he might want to see how flawless she was. How could he think that? He had a girlfriend! A beautiful girlfriend who had lost her virginity to her gay best friend who she had chosen over him as a partner on the ride. He pursed his lips, looking over at Jenny as the cars stopped. He hated being in second place with her.

Aubrey smacked Owen's arm. "I'll have you know I'm a half decent photographer!" She laughed, trying to give him a dirty look until they were T-boned. When the cars came to a stop she pulled the looped shoulder strap off her body and stood up, watching Owen as he awkwardly told her he'd buy her a snack. He was so nervous! It was sweet and cute, and a little funny. "What, I can't pay for anything tonight?" She asked as she raised a brow and crawled out of the car moving with him to the exit.

He let out a long breath when she agreed, grateful that she wouldn't go do something stupid. Not that he thought Cass would run after him, but it was nice knowing she wouldn't consider it. "And I'm glad I ran into you on campus so I could attempt to get your real number." He shot back with a crooked smirk. He watched the crew pile out of the bumper cars and head towards the exit. "I wonder what ride we're not going on next?" He asked in a soft playful voice.
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: The State Fair! [New York Crew]   The State Fair! [New York Crew] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:33 pm

"Okay then go with someone else for the next ride!" Jenny said and gave Randy a mean look but she knew she couldn't be mad at him just because she was jealous! "I'm sorry Randy I'm just moody today that's all." She frowned and moved around the bumper car so she could put her arms around her best friend and plant a big kiss on his cheek. "MMMMMMUAH!" She said for exaggerated effects and squeezed him. "You know I love you! But I don't like Landon hanging around Hillary either!"

Hillary was starting to understand now why everyone kept telling her not to wear heels there. She knew there was no way she would have gotten out of the germ infested death cab if she were wearing them. She'd worn a pair of nice flats instead that complimented her flowy, flowery top. "You know that wasn't as bad as I anticipated it to be." She told Landon and moved towards the exit following behind Jenny and Randall but beside Landon. "And ego or not, my head is just fine." She remarked to his comment. She did NOT have a big head!

"I didn't say you were a BAD photographer! Just.. okay maybe I might have insinuated that." Owen shrugged and laughed, taking his time getting out since he wanted to get a picture of her getting out first. "I guess.. I should just shut up now." He said awkwardly knowing that anything he said to try and fix what he said in the first place wouldn't come out right. When they moved towards the exit he saw the others and then looked back at the girl. "Well I just thought I would be nice and offer to pay. Isn't it polite when the man buys the beautiful woman everything when they go out to a friendly social gathering?" He asked and gave her a crooked little smile at his loser attempt at charm.

"Ugh. God I tried to get rid of you, too. I wanted nothing to do with you." Cassidy said to Carter and she meant it, too. "You just wouldn't stop." She put an arm around his waist and leaned into him so they could start to walk towards the exit area for the ride before figuring out where the others wanted to go next. "Times were much simpler then, weren't they?" She said feeling a little said remembering them. She'd gone through a difficult time with her father and although he'd gotten better she still was hesitant sometimes being around him. She remembered the times she'd slept at Carter's apartment in his bed while he was stuck on the couch. "You know you were even a little sweet back then, too. Still cold hearted and a jackass but sweet." When she saw the others piling out of the exit she smiled again. "You could ride something if you want. Don't let me stop you."
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: The State Fair! [New York Crew]   The State Fair! [New York Crew] I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:59 pm

Randy was already annoyed with Jenny, and feeling poutty, so when she hugged him he stiffened a little, wrinkling his nose when she pressed her dumb girl lips to his cheek. He didn't like sharing Jenny, but he got annoyed when -she- got clingy when he was around -his- boyfriends, so he decided maybe he could let it slide this once. Besides, Hillary probably wanted to sit with Landon, so it would, in a sense, be annoying her to let Jenny have a turn with him. "Just don't ditch me all night, or you won't be my best friend anymore." He shot back, his tone somewhat agitated like he was doing her a favor. "Go get'm, tiger." He said playfully, smacking her ass and pushing her towards her boyfriend, his hawk eyes zoning in on Cass.

Landon laughed. "I'm playing, your heads perfect the way it is, swollen from that ego or not." He teased, nudging her shoulder gently and flashing her a sweet little smile. "So you liked that? He questioned, raising a brow. "What're the chances I can drag you onto something more dangerous?"

"Yeah, you definitely insinuated it." She joked with a laugh, obviously not offended by the remark. She watched him as they walked out, side by side, her brows raising high at his words. "Beautiful woman?" She questioned, her tone confirming her amusement on his wording. "You're an odd duck, you know that Owen?" She reached her hand up and ruffled his messy, curly hair. "Besides, I thought all artists were progressive. Didn't you know? The beautiful women pay now, too. Snacks my treat, try and fight it and I'll pinch you, and let me warn you, I have a strong pinch."

"A sweet, cold hearted jackass. My, aren't we full of compliments this evening." He teased lightly as the others came around them. Time's had been a little simpler then in some regards. He had fewer worries and fewer cares, but there was a bitterness towards the world as if everyone owed him something. That was gone now. Mostly. He didn't look down on others the way he had in the past, most likely due to Dustin humbling so much since they met him in May. "And believe me, I have no intention to ride any rides."

"Good, because I want your wife to be my ride partner." Randy interrupted, looping his arm through Cassidy's and tugging her close. "Gentle rides only! We don't need you popping that thing out tonight."

"....." Carter bit his tongue. He wasn't about to start fighting with Randy, but the annoyed look on his face clearly demonstrated his frustration with the little queers arrival.

Randy caught the look and grinned. "Don't worry Carter, you can hang with Hillary. No one else wants to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The State Fair! [New York Crew]   The State Fair! [New York Crew] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The State Fair! [New York Crew]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: CHOOSE YOUR WORLD :: New York Forum-
Jump to: