Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tea with the misses

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Tea with the misses Empty
PostSubject: Tea with the misses   Tea with the misses I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:51 pm

" Bears love hunny and~ Imma Pooh Bear, so I do care. So I'll climb there. " Blake sang to himself and had a hop to his step, in his hand was a vanilla cone that he got from McDonalds on the way back and the boy couldnt help but have a huge grin on his face. Life was good! Schools been doing good, his training with his hellions was good, there was always food stocked in the fridge and to top it off he has a delicious vanilla cone that was like heaven on his taste buds! " I'm so rumbly, in my tumbly time for something sw~ argh!"

The order member was so much into his icecream he didnt see Lexy and bumped right into her, he dropped his cone and it landed on his shoe and Blakes lips curved into a disappointed frown. " aww, that was good too.. " He sighed and looked up to see his best friend there and his frown instantly turned up side down. " HEY! " Blake greeted,almost like nothing was wrong as he reached down to scoop up the mess from his shoes. He stared at the cone and picked a few specks off and scrunched his nose. 5 minute rule! Blake shrugged and continued to lick his treat before nudging Lexy with his hip.

"What up girly, whatchu up to?" He asked in a playful gangster tone. " Besides enjoying this delicious yet earthy ice cream I was actually on my way to get a couple books for my biology course. Did I tell ya?! I think im switching to being a vet. Well, my major im not really anything right now but I think im pretty good with animals you know!? "

Tea with the misses Blakesig

Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: Tea with the misses   Tea with the misses I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:39 pm

Lexy was walking through the Order household with a towel wrapped around her neck keeping her cool. She'd just finished her jog and was sipping at a smoothie that she picked up from Jamba Juice during her jog. It was filled with fruit and an energy boost making it delicious and nutritious all at the same time! "Mmm!" She said to herself enjoying it and stuck in her own little world of thoughts when she felt someone bump into her from the side. "Ack!" The Styrofoam cup almost dropped on the ground but she acted fast enough and caught it in mid drop! "Ha!" She said triumphantly at catching it before it could spill all over the place. She looked over and couldn't say the same for the other person.

"Blake!" She said happily and then looked down to see the ice cream on his shoe. "Aww Blake you dropped your-- oh okay you're going to pick it u- oh alright! Yay ice cream is saved!" Lexy cheered and then laughed at how ridiculous that sounded. She swore some of the other members probably thought her and Blake were "special" which they were probably right. "Oooh ice cream does sound good where did yo- oh nothing!" She laughed again seeing how the subject changed quickly but that was okay with her!

"Blake you're going to be a vet?! That would be such a good idea! You're good with animals especially David!" Lexy said getting all excited about the course change that her best friend was going to do. "Hey you can be a vet and I can cut your hair! Not that... that has anything to do with being a vet but it sounds like a good idea doesn't it?! In fact... I need to get some more hours in practicing on people and I haven't been able to make it down during the volunteer hours. Can I cut your hair?! Like not right now, because you're going to the library but after? I promise I won't screw it up! I'll even color it too if you want because that would take longer and I could TOTALLY put down extra time for that! Pleeaase?" Lexy had the tendency to rant and ramble and this was one of those times. She gave him a sad puppy dog look and stuck her lower lip out in sort of a bed/pout and batted her eyelashes at him in hopes it would win him over to say yes. "...and I'll go to the library with youuuu~" She said in a sing song voice.

Tea with the misses Lexyvanssignature
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: Tea with the misses   Tea with the misses I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:24 am

" my.. hair?" He asked with both his brows arched as he reached for his bangs and pulled it in front of his eyes so he could see it. It was all the way down to his nose now. " Yeah.. i guess it is getting kinda long huh? Maybe, trim it on top and the back? So i can make it kinda spikey? But I kinda want to keep my bangs OH~ maybe you can retouch the color? make the blonde lighter or something?" Blake asked as he and Lexy were casually walking towards the library together.

He finished his ice scream and popped the cone into his mouth, the cone was ALWAYS the best part! it was so flaky and it seemed to melt perfectly with the vanilla! After chewing and swallowing he had to pull out a single hair that was still caught in his mouth from dropping the ice cream earlier and Blake had to scrunch his nose at it. " iew " The college boy muttered and whiped it on the side of his pants before entering the library.

"Well, the vet thing is STILL a thought. I mean a year back I thought I wanted to be in banking. HAH, funny how things turn out huh? Speaking of which I should look for a part time job, I cant just live off my student loan. Not like thats going to get paid back anytime soon, you know I knew a couple of teachers who admit that theyre STILL paying their student loans from when they went to school. Its like, you have to be in debt your whole life here. its a must, you HAVE to be. " Blake ranted and saw another order member passing by so he made sure to move so he didnt bump into him.

" Uhhhhhhh maybe next time Artemis, not today " Pierce called out, he needed to find a book for his stupid literature class at CSN. But everytime he used Artemis as a quick guide, he always asked if he wanted to a spot of tea with the misses. In all truthfullness, he didnt really give a damn about the tea OR the misses! He had a stupid report to do! When he passed Lexy and Blake he gave a whats up nod and made his way towards his room.

When Pierce left he watched the boy leave and his lips pursed to the side. " You know, i dont see anyone ever stopping by to have tea with Artemis... he offers it to everyone." Blake muttered with a frown, he felt bad for the worm and the worm always seemed to have time to help anyone out who needed it. " ...you thirsty Lexy?" He asked as he nodded towards the table where he saw the worm crawling across an atlas. " how bout a spot of tea? with the mrs!?"

Tea with the misses Piercesig
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: Tea with the misses   Tea with the misses I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:53 pm

"Sweetie I'm going to make you look fabulous when I'm done with you!" Lexy reached her hand up and played with Blake's hair running her fingers through it and messing it up. "Oooh yeah it is getting really long in the back. You're going to start looking like you have a mullet if I don't do something!" She teased him and inspected the coloring. "Your roots are showing. I'll give you some bright highlights and do touch ups!" She loved playing with Blake's hair and she couldn't wait to cut and color it that was for sure!

"Who needs a job?! We can be bums together. You don't see ME working!" Lexy told her best friend and hip bumped him as they walked. "Although I know what you mean because I used to use my tip money for gas and food when I worked at Olive Garden and then my checks usually went towards bills. Even though my bills lowered drastically it would be nice to have some extra money in my pocket! You know what would be a great job? Working at a donut shop! Mmmm all the donuts we could eat!" Her eyes seemed to glaze over at the thought of all the jelly filled donuts and sugared donuts wondering just how many she could eat. "We'd be like Violet from Willy Wonka!"

Lex watched Pierce walk by them and then looked at Blake. "Tea? uh." She wasn't sure she really wanted to have tea with the missus but maybe it wouldn't be too bad? "Wait he's a worm. How are we suppose to have tea is she going to come here? Or.. are we going to his little wormy.. house?" She didn't know which but now she was a little bit curious to see what was going to happen! "Okay! Let's have some tea!"
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: Tea with the misses   Tea with the misses I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:47 pm

" I SO dont have a mullet!" Blake defended and reached behind his head to feel a small tail growing. He scrunched up his nose and nudged Lexy again as he started his way towards the worm. " Thats why your going to fix it right? We'll see what you can do, i can be your walking billboard. I AM YOUR CANVAS " Blake posed and had a giant grin. " PAINT ME!" The order member let out another laugh and looked over to give Artemis a friendly grin.

" Hey Artemis!" Blake greeted and pulled up a chair so he could sit down. Afterwards he propped his elbows on the table and leaned on his hands as he watched the worm with somewhat of a fascination. " You mean you never been page hopping Lex?" The boy asked. " Theres alot of wild things you can do or erm, what Artemis can do. Actually, Artemis I was wondering if you werent busy.. maybe we could meet the misses? perhaps a cup of tea? HMMM? what do you say huh? ache em!?"

Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: Tea with the misses   Tea with the misses I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:38 pm

-Color Restricted-

Artemis, the friendly little library worm was inching his way across an atlas when he heard two new voices and looked up. His blue hair standing up on end and looking wild as it always did but he had a grey and purple striped nightcap on his head as if he had just been in the bedtime stories section of the library not too long ago. "Oh hellu! Aye aven't seen you around these parts in a while!" He said in his chipper little voice. He was tiny but his voice seemed to carry strong enough for them to hear him even if he was far away.

Lexy was still laughing at how goofy Blake was when they stepped into the library and she saw the little worm. It was so strange... talking to a worm! A WORM! And it talked back! It was also blue and had hair. "Hey Artemis! Oh where's your scarf you're not wearing it today?" The girl knew he always had a red scarf around his... body?

"Nay. Not today dear!" He said happily and wiggled his upper wormy self making the fuzzy ball at the end of the striped nightcap bounce and roll to the side. "Today is casual day in the library. What can aye get for you two today?"

The worm was always so friendly and she never knew him to be in a bad mood or having a bad day. He was always smiling and so polite! She wished people were like that! Lexy nudged Blake a little and smiled. "Well? Ask!" She didn't want to ask herself and it was Blake's idea! She grabbed Blake's arm and hugged it with her body and looked around at the library. She'd only been in there once or twice. With cosmetology as a career major there wasn't a whole lot of books she needed to read. Unless it was chemistry. That sometimes helped.
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: Tea with the misses   Tea with the misses I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:10 pm

Blake let out his own little laugh at Artemises antics, in a way the boy respected that fact that the book worm was so helpful. That and he was always willing to help anyone who came in the library. He tilted his head at the question about his scarf and peaked over at Lexy with his own goofy grin. " Casual friday? " The order member asked and chuckled again when his best friend hugged his arm.

"OH! Uhm~r-right?" Blakes eyes quickly ticked before shifting his gaze left and right.

"Actually, Artemis ...we uh. were curious if maybe we could meet the mrs?" Blakes grin grew across his face, his beard neatly trimmed as always. If he grew that out he would look like a mountain man but that was one look Blake wasnt going for!

The order member wondered exactly how they were going to do this. Blake had the pleasure of page hopping before but he wasnt sure if the worm was going to bring them into his world. Would they still be big size? Would they be normal size? Does Artemis live in a decorated dirt cave?! All of it was exciting to think about, one thing he was looking foreward to was Lexys reaction when they page hopped. PLEASE page hop!!
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: Tea with the misses   Tea with the misses I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:07 pm

"Oh!" Artemis began to grow excited to hear that they wanted to meet the missus! "The missus will be delighted to hear that!" The worm started to crawl its way across the atlas and looked around the library for a moment. "Oi, Ms. Kingstead would you be so kind to grab that green book over there?"

Lexy looked at Artemis and then started to look around. He didn't... point anywhere. He didn't have hands or anything. "Where? I don't..?"

"Over yonder." Artemis said and this time he looked towards a stack at the end of the table.

"...OH!" Lex laughed a little feeling stupid and moved towards the end of the table where five books were stacked on top of each other and pulled out an old mossy green colored book and set it down.

"Yes! Yes!" Artemis nodded and wiggled his way towards it across the surface of the table. "Please open it to page 264 if you'd be so kind!" He said in his friendly happy tone.

She looked over at Blake not really sure what this was and opened the book flipping through the pages until she found page 264. "Okay Artemis here you go." She peeked at the pages and noticed it was in a different language. "So.. where exactly is the missus, Artemis?" Lex asked him and looked over at Blake again wondering where Artemis even lived!

"This way." Artemis said and when he reached the book he climbed up onto the pages towards the middle and the book began to lift off the table and glow a bright, blinding white light. It was the portal that would grant them entrance into Artemis' world!

Lexy watched Artemis and once the light appeared she covered her eyes with her arm trying not to look directly at it! "Uhh Blake?! What's going on?!" She asked having no idea what was happening! This had never happened before! "Is it on fire?!" Should she run and find water?! Except soon the light faded and she took her arm away from her eyes and had to blink a few times seeing big splotchy spots every time she blinked trying to get her vision back. "..where are we?"

"Welcome! Welcome!" Artemis' voice was heard happily telling them except it sounded a lot closer. When the two would open their eyes, they'd notice that Artemis was no longer a small little worm crawling across a book. He was the same size as them! "This is our home!" He said and his eyes moved around. They looked to be in a hole underground since the floor, walls and ceiling were all made out of dirt. A few roots and weeds were poking out of the walls and the ceiling which probably meant there were things growing above them. There was a dark little hall that lead off towards another room but they were currently in what was the "living area" with a little round table with three chairs that they had for guests although Artemis didn't use them himself. A little stove with an oven was in the corner and there was even a couch and coffee table. It had a cozy feeling to it. "'allo!" He said to make sure they were able to hear him.

When Lexy's vision came back and she noticed they were no longer in the library her eyes went wide and her jaw dropped. She didn't know what to say so she just looked around, her expression showing her shock clearly.
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: Tea with the misses   Tea with the misses I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:22 pm

Blake stood there with a gitty look on his face, when Artemis mentioned Lexy getting a book he KNEW they were going to page hop! they were going to page hop right!? He eyed the green book that his best friend brought and the boy scooted himself closer so he would have the best seat in the house.

"Shh!" Blake hushed playfully, he wasnt sure if Artemis was suppose to give them any kind of directions. If he did, he didnt want to miss it! When the book opened the boy felt himself getting anxious and when the page began to glow brightly, the order KNEW it was about to happen!

" hold onn!!" The boy laughed and wrapped an army around Lexy, he pulled her close to him as the light flashed! It was a weird tickling sensation, teleporting through portals and appearing in different dimension! When the bright light faded away; Blake looked around the dirt home and was grinning from ear to ear! He KNEW it! He knew he lived in a little cozy dirt house with little sprouts from the walls! it was like a cartoon! only, better cause it was real life! " Oh WOW!"

Blake exclaimed and looked over to hear Artemis talking, when he saw him his jaw dropped to see the worm their size! " We're YOUR size!?" The boy laughed andl ooked over to see if Lexy was excited as he was. Artemis looked like a piece from a merry go around, only he wouldnt be as fast since he was still in fact a worm. " and you got a table.. and a stove?! Whats down the hall there? where do you go to use the bathroom?! not~ that i have to use it now its just curious you know?!"

" Artemis!" A high pitched, yet somewhat mature voice called out from the dark halls of the worm home called out. For some reason, it had a british twang and sounded as if a grown man were trying to mimic a womans voice. " I found one of your favorite root growing from the bedroom love! I went ahead and mashed it carefully, I thought maybe you would enjoy it with your plate of dirt! Have you freshened the soil lately?! Its starting to dry, you know how i dont like it when it gets too dry! Makes dinner grainy! " A pink worm that looked like Artemis came out, instead of a scarf she had an apron on and her bushy pink hair had a red bow in it. " whats this!? company?! Why didnt you tell me we have company! Pardon the mess, we havent had a visitor in quite some time now. Are you friends of Artemis!?" The pink worm wiggled to the stove and bit one of the keddles and moved it over to the fire for the water to heat up. " Would you care for a spot of tea!?"

Blake heard the voice and almost instantly he glanced over at the hall to see a pink Artemis coming out. He couldnt help but grin from ear to ear before looking at the book worm. " She's beautiful Artemis. "

" Oh listen to you!" She laughed and eyed Blake. " pleasant you are! Unfortunetly I'm not what I used to be~but i have been doing Taibo lately and every so often I put in buns of steel! I dont think its working!"
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: Tea with the misses   Tea with the misses I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Lexy wasn't sure what to say! Artemis was the same size as them-- or they were the same size as Artemis as Blake said! But she didn't feel like she shrunk. They were inside that green book weren't they?! "..wha'sgoinon?" Lexy asked in a whisper to Blake and grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to her. "...did we shrink?!"

"Well 'allo, love!" Artemis wiggled his way over towards his wife and rubbed the side of his wormy body against hers in what was a sign of polite affection. "Sorry about not mentioning it to you. They just decided to come by! Isn't that wonderful?" Artemis said to his wife and then looked to the guests. "This is Phyllis. These are Mr. Averman, Blake and Ms. Kingstead, Alexis." The worm told the lady worm and smiled at all three of them. "Are you hungry?! We have fresh mudpies." The worm buried his head into the ground in a spot that looked like it was soft and wet and then stuck his head back up after he had a face full of mud and dirt and went to the table to spit out a mouthful of mud and shook his head so the rest of the mud would drop out of his hair, a few blue pieces sticking out. "Mudpies." He said again.

Oh what have I signed up for... "Actually maybe just tea for now? I just ate.. something. How about you Blake? Do you want some mudpies?" She asked her friend with a bright grin on her face and patting him on the back.

"They're delish! I made them myself!"
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: Tea with the misses   Tea with the misses I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:29 am

Blake watched as Artemis burried his head into the dirt and wiggled his way towards the table to spit the 'mudpies' out. He opened his mouth to say something but then instantly closed them since he was stammering exactly what to say. He didnt want to be rude, but then again the thought of just eating a big wad of dirt from a worms mouth didn't seem too appealing to him! When Lexy patted him he turned to give his friend a 'what do i do' look before looking back at the giant blue worm and giving a forced grin.

"...im stuffed!" Blake said rubbing his tummy. " Had ice cream earlier.. and I'm trying to watch my figure. "

" COURSE YOU ARE!" Phyllis the worm responded towards the boy, at the same time she bit the handle of the keddle and started to wiggle her way over to the table where cups were already set up. Luckily, the tea bags were already in so all she had to do was pour the hot water into the cups. " carfe th teas ot et is" She said with a mouthful before placing the keddle in the middle of the table, that way if they wanted more all they had to do was reach for it rather than going back to the stove.

Blake could smell the aroma of the tea, it smelled sweet! Maybe something fruity? peaches perhaps? either or, after the mrs. poured his own cup he sat down with a gitty look and reached to sip his own cup. " Ow! its hot!"

" COURSE IT IS!" Phyllis bobbled her head around and looked at the boy. " I warned you didnt I?!"

"..I wasnt sure what you said" Blake muttered and had to pinch his tongue with his index and thumb, it hurt!

" Thats the problem with youth these days" She started and leaned over to bite a piece of the mud pie, crumbs of mud all over her face as pieces dropped on the table. The once clean table now getting dirt clots from the mudpies artemis created. " Arent able to be patient, do you think its easy drinking tea as worms love? COURSE IT ISNT!" Phyllis bellowed a chuckle. " Well your a lovely thing!" Her eyes landed on Lexy. " So tell me exactly what you two do, friends of Artemis you are but not many actually come to visit! When was the last time we had company, love?! was it 3 months or so!? I recall getting a perm! how long ago was that? 6 tuesdays?! I decided to go for the little orphan annie look, but it turned out that I looked more like a chia pet!"

Blake sipped his tea quietly and listened to everything Phyllis had to say, the worm could talk!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea with the misses   Tea with the misses I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tea with the misses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: CHOOSE YOUR WORLD :: Las Vegas Forum-
Jump to: