Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin ) Empty
PostSubject: What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin )   What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 3:07 am

Roxy couldn't believe it! She thought it was one of those things where you just enter your name just for marketing purposes but it turned out that she happened to be a lucky winner! The girl thought she totally desreved it, she was in fact a loyal customer to cosmo and the years of buying all the issues paid off! There was only person she told so far and that was her sister, however her twin was so into her schooling and leadership responsibilities that she turned down the invite that Roxy won.

There were a couple of other people she had in mind, Jo being one of them but since she was still technically in highschool that she might get backed up on teh work. Pierce had a night job along with CSN classes and Dev had the same classes Silvia had. It sucked being the only person not having to go to school! It was then until it struck her, Gavin wasnt in school. He didnt have a job.. yet. Maybe? Just maybe?

The redhead made her way down the hall until she came up to the door where Gavin stayed and knocked on his door. " Cmon, please be home.. please be home"

What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin ) Roxysig

Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin )   What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:32 pm

"You're listening to 107.5 The ROCK station! ~ Hope dangles on a string, like slow spinning redemption, winding in and winding out the shine of it has caught my eye~" The radio in Gavin's room was playing as he laid there on his bed look up towards the ceiling, tossing a rubber stress ball that he found out in the yard up and then catching it in his hands. He didn't really have anything to do that day but he didn't mind. He had music to listen to that would make the time pass and he was content just lying there doing what he was doing until he heard a knock.

The boy sat up and looked towards the door before back at his radio and reaching over to turn it off before tossing the stress ball on the ground so it would roll towards his closet. He got off his bed and made his way over towards the door and opened it up. He was dressed in jeans and had on a Misfits band shirt that just came down to where his belt was. If he lifted his arms up which he did lift one to rest on the door frame, his belt was black and white checker print. He noticed it was Roxy and he offered her a friendly smile that definitely showed he was glad to see her. "Hey there, Toots. What can I do you for?"
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin )   What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:53 pm

Roxy waited patiently on the other side, she could hear the radio playing in the room and when the music all of sudden stopped Roxy knew that the boy was inside. When Gavin answered the door, Roxys smile grew across her face as she moved to hug her body.

" I hope I'm not interrupting anything.. " The girl said with a playful tone and looked into the poster infested room. " Nope " Roxy declared with a giggle and allowed her attention to return to Gavin. " HEY, you dont have a job yet right? I mean, besides working for Geno. I mean like, you dont have a set schedule or anything? "

The girl continued to ramble one. " cause I was meaning to ask you if you were going to be busy or if you had anything planned for next week? "
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin )   What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:26 pm

Gavin laughed when he heard Roxy rambling on and looking into his room as if she was expecting to find someone else in there. "It's just me here do you want to come in?" He offered and held the door open with his arm but didn't move away from the door frame so if she did want to come in she'd have to dip under his arm to do so. "No job yet just taking it easy for the most part."

When she asked about his schedule his eyes narrowed suspiciously at her. "Why, you got somethin' planned for me?" He asked wondering what her motive was. Everyone had a motive when they asked questions like that. "Y'know you really can't get mad at me for what happened at that one place. He totally had it comin' when he got all rude. So if you want to off me you better have a better reason." He teased and winked at her to show he was just kidding around before shaking his head. "Nothing in the cards. Why what you got in mind?"
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin )   What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:50 pm

" Pfft PLEASE, that was HILARIOUS. I told the girls all about it." Roxy mentioned like it was no big deal. She leaned her small frame on the doorway and listened to Gavins reasonings. She loved the way he talked, it was slow but the east coast accent thing was really working for him. " Plus, that other guy was totally giving off that douchebag aura, i could feel it. probably goes home and crys about why he isnt happy with life and uses his tears as lubricant while he masterbates. "

Roxy scrunched her nose playfully and ducked under Gavins arm so she could enter his bedroom, the girls eyes shifted around as she placed her hands behind her back almost as if she was innocent.

" Love what you did to the place, theres so much to look at. I always think its interesting walking into roomates dorms and just seeing their personality all over the walls.. yours says" Her lips pursed to the side for a moment as she thought about it. " Spencers " Roxy let out another giggle and moved to sit on the edge of Gavins bed, she bounced on it a little before looking over to give Gavin another friendly smile.

" SoOoOoo.. I won this competition thing for one of my magazines. TOTALLY thought it was one of those no one wins kinda deal but~ " The girl shrugged and moved her eyes to look at her lap, all of a sudden playing the shy role. " Well I have 2 tickets to the bahamas? paid flight along with 3 nights hotel annnd I think Id be awfully lonely going by myself. "

Once she said what needed to be said, Roxy peaked over to look at Gavins reaction. " Its next week, starting monday. "
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin )   What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:03 am

Gavin raised a brow and smirked a little at Roxy's comment about his room reminding her of Spencers. It was true, he liked that store since they had a lot of things that meshed well with his personality and what his interests were. Most of the posters were of rock bands and some industrial and other genres like punk, metal and grunge. "Oh you like my decorating skills, do ya?" He asked and his smirk turned into a grin.

When Roxy asked Gavin about going to the Bahamas his expression changed completely to confusion and then to shock. "Waitaminute. We need ta back up a sec here." He put his hands up in a gesture to tell her to put the brakes on. "Yous won tickets to the Bahamas and thinking of taking me along with you?" His eyes narrowed suspiciously again and he dropped his hands to his sides. "What's the catch here, doll?" He asked knowing there had to be something more to it. People didn't just ask you to go on trips just like that! Free or not he knew girls like to go with other girls to things like that. "There's gotta be somethin' wrong with this trip if yous wanting to take me." He chuckled a little nervous that she was going to suddenly jump up and down and yell 'PSYCHE!' to show this was a joke.
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin )   What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:01 am

" UGH! " The girl scoffed playfully and still had a friendly grin on her face. She put her hands back in front of her chest and gave an amused expression. " No catch, actually... " Her brows furrowed as she hopped off the bed and marched right in front of Gavin and placed her hands on her hips. " yeah, I want to have a good time. You gotta guarantee that. " Roxy said holding her pinky finger up for Gavin to take, knowing he had to seal that promise.

" .....That and everyone I already asked is too busy." Roxy admitted and took a sharp breath through her teeth. " But i promise you werent the last person! In fact your like number 3! Silv of course shes my sister right? then I asked Pierce but he cant do it cause of his dumb work and then.. i thought of you." The girl said softly and felt her cheeks burning up slightly.

" I mean, you do know how to have a good time .."

Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin )   What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:32 am

Gavin sighed as if this was a hassle and it was going to put a damper in his schedule. "I GUESS I could go with you." He stuck his pinky out and took hers with a grin and then listened to what she had to say.

"Whoa whoa hold the phone!" He made a 'T' shape with his hands to signal time out. "You asked Pierce before me? C'mon now, toots what's the deal with THAT?" He asked but was mostly only teasing. "I tell ya what. Ya promise its jus' the two of us hanging in the Bahamas and I'll show you a time you'll NEVER soon forget. Capische?" He asked and smirked, taking a light fist and bumping his knuckles against the side of her face playfully not doing it in any way that would hurt her. Just a little nudge/bump. "I'll free up my schedule just for you. You're lucky no other gal could get me to do something like that."

What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin ) Gavinsig
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin )   What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:49 am

" Lucky for me right?" She responded sarcastically and placed her hands on his shoulders playfullly and shimmied herself closer. When she was close to the boy that she could smell his axe body spray. Roxy was able to recognize it instantly, most of the boys in the house wore them and she was so good she could even pinpoint the name.

" and I promise you Gavin, its only going to be you and me at the bahamas." Roxy said with a playful pout, she pulled her hand away and started to trail up his chest with her index and middle finger; mimicking a finger person walking.

" Wouldnt you think itd be rude if I brought you with me and just ignored you right? ugh ~ and besides. Its good to have a guy with me.. keeps the creepers away." Roxy said simply and tapped the tip of Gavins nose while offering a wide grin. " make sure to bring your trunks.." The girl reminded and lowered her eyes to his belt buckle. " I'll be sure to bring mine."

Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin )   What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:02 am

Gavin waited until Roxy touched his nose with her fingers before he reached up and grabbed them in his hand. He held them there for a second before he brought her fingers to his lips and gave them a little kiss. "You're right. We don't need all them creepers trying to get touchy feely ya know what I'm sayin' doll?" He said and let go of her fingers and grinned.

"No problem. I'll tag along with you. I'm sure there's plenty to do in the Bahamas amIrite?" He said the last three words slurring together with his east coast accent. "Never been myself but I had a few gal pals went for spring break once. Crazy stuff lemme tell ya!" He chuckled a little and nodded his head in a matter of fact sort of way as if that confirmed that it was a crazy story even though he wasn't actually going to tell it.

"Trunks. Got it. I'll make a little check list and make sure to check that off." He nodded to her and then realized he didn't even have trunks. Not like he'd been making the pool the local hangout spot he had better things to do with his time. Or rather Geno had better things to do with his time. He'd make sure to check out a few stores and do some shopping. "Don't forget the sunscreen, doll. I have a feelin' we'll be getting a lot of sun."

What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin ) Gavinsig
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin )   What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:15 am

When Gavin kissed her finger tips she felt her body heating up almost instantly, she hasnt been this flustered before since Chance! Not that she doesnt get flustered when hes around cause she knew damn well that she still eyes the boy. It was a shame that he was taken, she was happy for him of course but Roxy knew that Dylan wasn't able to do half the shit she could. But it was alright, Gavin seemed to be interested.. or at least giving that vibe. Roxy had a couple of things in mind during the vacation. Some of it involving sun tan lotion; some of it massage oils and feathers and maybe if theyre drunk enough pink fuzzy handcuffs. Either way, it was going to be a great -get to know you- kind of vacation.

" I've been meaning to get a tan actually!" The girl responded with a bright tone. " OH, but lets not get too much. If we get any darker people would start treating us different. " Roxy added with a nod before making her way back out of Gavins room. " Alright~ well.. Thank you for accepting and I guess I'll uh.. see you later?"

Roxy gave a small wave before turning her back to Gavin and started to walk to her room, when she knew Gavin wasnt looking her face scrunched up with excitement before giving a very high pitch squeel that made david the dog start scratching from Lexys door!

Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin )   What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:12 pm

Gavin waited until Roxy was clear out of his room before he rubbed the back of his head and chuckled a little to himself. "This place just keeps getting better." He said to himself knowing that things had definitely taken a turn for the better since he joined the Order household. He had two wonderful girls from storybook land that he could call on whenever he needed to, a roof over his head and no bills, a job that was like something out of an Al Pacino flick, and a beautiful girl taking him to the Bahamas. Could life get any sweeter? Probably not!

The boy moved to his door and he quietly shut it again and bent over to pick up the stress ball so he could toss it from one hand to the other with a big grin on his face, thinking about the different things they could do on this vacation together and what he'd need to go shopping for. Then he figured if he only had until Monday, he should probably get to the stores right about now. He tossed the stress ball down again and headed towards his desk where he picked up his wallet and stuck it in his back right pocket of his jeans. It was time to shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin )   What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you doing for the next week or so? ( Roxy, Gavin )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: CHOOSE YOUR WORLD :: Las Vegas Forum-
Jump to: