Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Katz Invite

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

The Katz Invite - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:01 am

Finally, he got to the stairs. Brian fortunately hadn't seen the thumbs up, otherwise he would have wondered and worried more than he was. He licked his lips when he came to Brian, all alone, leaving a room. He had no choice but to stop.

"Too much to drink?" He repeated, a little surprised. He hadn't left her that long! How much could she have drank? He shook his head, "I need to check on her, then." He tried to get around James, wanting to see her. "I said I'd look after her tonight." Of course, the person he had said this to was himself..

The Katz Invite - Page 2 Briansig

Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:05 am

James open handedly slammed his hand against the frame of the door so Brian couldnt get in. He scooted himself even more to block the smaller boy and furrowed his brows deeply. " Listen. " He told the boy, giving him a slight glare. " Shes going to be okay, she just needs time.. why dont you go downstairs, dance a little.. maybe get a little drink, if your lucky maybe even find someone to chat with. "

The raised brow at the boy and felt his lips curving into a taunting smile. " I'm watching her.. shes going to be fine. Who the hell are you anyways?"
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:10 am

"...." Ever red flag was going up and Brian immediately regretted leaving her alone for 2 seconds with this guy. He looked at James' hand on the door frame and then him, his eyes narrowing. "I'm her friend and her roommate." He said softly, intimidated by the guy but trying his hardest not to show it. "And I'm pretty sure if she were sick she would want me there with her, not some guy she met at a party who she doesn't even know." He knew he had a good point and stood his ground firmly. "If she's sick, I should be in there. So, excuse me." Brian reached for the door handle, having every intention to go in under the other boys arm if he had to. This guy wasnt about to keep him from Marissa!

Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:18 am

When Brian reached for the knob, the frat boy instantly got defensive. He slapped his hand off and shifted over to use his body as a block. " I SAID" The boy emphasized and boasted his chest out, his hands curling into a fist now at his side. " Shes okay... " He repeated, knowing the situation was going to get ugly if he didnt respect his territory.

" Some friend you are, leaving her behind. She mentioned something about that.. " James snorted and crossed his arms in front of his chest, he kept an eye on the boy watching every facial expression. " Sorry to break it to you buddy, but she said she wants -ME- with her. "
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:23 am

His eyes widened and he took a step back when James slapped it, gulping and pulling to his chest. All he could do was stare into the other boys eyes; he had a point. He'd left Marissa, but Marissa had left first! She had WANTED to.

She wanted to...

Brian wondered, as his heart sank sadly in his chest, if what James said was true. Did Marissa really want James there instead? His mind wandered to the night on the playground and how they'd fallen asleep on the slide. No. Marissa wasn't like that.

"Fine." He said slowly. "We'll go in together, and she can tell me she wants you to stay and me to leave. If she really doesn't want to see me, then she'll just say so." He had a sick feeling that something was wrong, though. This didn't sit well with him, this guy was hiding something from Brian, but Brian wasn't about to let up, not this easily. Marissa was his friend, and he took that job very seriously.

Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:58 pm

" Your not understanding me." James replied back, his patience growing thinner by the second. What couldnt the kid get? His so called friend didnt want to see him and he was actively trying to push him away. All he needed was a couple of minutes with Marissa, if that. The only problem was this kid was far too aggressive on seeing her, its notl ike he was her boyfriend. Marissa didnt mention that, if she did.. he would of at least had the respect of taking that in consideration. Since the situation wasnt that way, he was more than defensive on getting that alone time with the girl in the room.

" She doesnt want to see you . " The frat boy said with a firm tone, his brows now deeply furrowed with agitation. If the kid didnt get out of his space, he was going to punch him straight in the face! " Now turn around and get your happy ass back ~ "

- color limited -

" ...I think I can make my own decisions. Thanks " A meak voice called out from behind James. Marissa was behind the half opened door, her body leaning against the frame of the doorway with an exhausted look. She had already taken off her angel wings from her halloween costume and was only wearing the short white gown. Her eyes were heavy and her overall light hearted personality was alot dimmer. She had no idea what she drank, but whatever it was it had a really bad effect on her.

" Marissa " James gulped and allowed an awkward chuckle out of his mouth. " Why dont you go lay down sweet heart. I'll be in there soon."

"...thanks for your hospitality James." The girl forced a very small smile and reached out to gently hold Brians hand. " But I think I'll feel better with Brian." Marissa tugged the boy into the room and once Brian was in she quietly closed the door behind them. She felt bad that she had to lay down and use a strangers bed, but the girl needed to lay down somewhere!

Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:43 pm

Brian was getting more and more nervous with every word the boy said. He had a sick feeling James wasn't going to let him in, but why? He didn't know Marissa, why did he care if Brian went in if she said for him not to? Why wouldn't he let Brian hear with his own ears?

A light layer of sweat was beading on his forehead when the girls voice rang, going against everything James had said. Brian was too afraid to say anything more to James, but allowed Marissa to pull him in, locking the door behind himself so James wouldn't barge in and kick his butt.

"Hey.." Came the nervous but relieved voice of Brian as he looked Marissa over with doe eyes. She looked terrible. "Are you alright?" He asked gingerly, helping her to the bed and sliding a hand on her forehead. She didn't feel hot... "How much did you drink? I shouldn't have left you." His tone turned guilty as he sat beside her. "I thought you wanted to hang with that guy and... I had to find Leah, but... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you.."

Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:00 pm

James jaw dropped when the girl pulled Brian in, she was literally going to pick that kid over him!? He closed his eyes and tried to calm down, the frat took a deep breath and placed his head against the door.. he knew he lost this one. " god damn it!" He punched the air and started to storm his way downstairs, he accepted the defeat but he wasnt happy about it!

- color limited -
Marissa layed down ontop of the bed and reached to place the pillow comfortably behind her head. She watched as Brian felt her forehead and the girls brows furrowed very slightly. " ...i dont know" She said in all honesty and shook her head. " I mean.. yeah I've drank before but nothing this bad." The girl closed her eyes and took a deep breath. After a moment she opened her eyes again and felt her lips curving to a smile just with the simple sight of her friend.

"..I didnt want to be rude." Marissa admitted with a soft tone. " Thats.. kind of my flaw. I just.. dont know how to say no" The girl gave a sad sorta of chuckle and allowed her eyes to look at the pictures on th shelves, it was safe to assume it was the family who owned the home. "...I'm just glad your here with me Brian. Your a really good friend."

The young girls eyes looked back to her friend and her hand slowly moved up t hold his hand. " ..and your so sweet.. and caring.."
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:09 pm

Brian looked at the girls hand in his, feeling nothing short of guilt. He should have never let her out of his sight. Even as he thought it he felt even more guilt for not watching his sister who could be in worse trouble, but he couldn't leave Marissa alone while she was like this!

He pouted, feeling sad and lost. He should have never invited Marissa. This was all his fault! He should have talked Leah out of it, let her be angry at him, but just like Marissa, he couldn't say no. "It's alright." He comforted softly. "I don't know how to say no, either." He admitted, sighing. He sat there for a moment before pulling his hand away and taking the stupid box off of his body. It wasn't comfortable. Below he had a plain, black long-sleeved t-shirt and jeans. He moved to lay beside the girl again, taking her hand and allowing his mind to just relax for a moment, that sad, defeated look still on his face as he watched Marissa with sympathy. He didn't deserve those compliments..

"Sweet and caring doesn't protect your friends and sisters." He said slowly. "I'm worried about Leah. I'm worried that these are the people she wants to be friends with. This party is so... I don't know." He sighed. "I wish my parents were still alive."

Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:35 pm

- color limited -

Marissa moved to lay on her side so she could face Brian. The two layed ontop of the bed side by side; her expression blank as she listened to everything her friend said. She had no idea what Leahs intentions were, she hardly talked to her. However, she believed that the girl was old enough to make her own decisions. Marissa felt horrible for feeling this way, but if she were to make a mistake she would hopefully learn from it!

" I know." the girl rasped out in a whisper, her eyes watching Brian and his expressions. When he mentioned about his parents, her own lips pursed to the side as she began to empathize. " ...I'm sorry Brian." Marissa replied softly, her hands moving from holding his hand to tracing the side of his face. The tip of her fingers started to slowly glide up as she moved his short brown bangs to the side. " ..you really miss them dont you?" The girl asked with the small frown still planted on her own face. " I wish I could do something to make you feel better "
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:46 pm

His eyes slid shut, his face creased with pain as he tried desperately not to think about his parents again. Her fingers felt nice on his face, comforting, soft... Slowly he nodded his head, swallowing back the tears that threatened a little too strongly. He didn't want Marissa to see him cry. He didn't want anyone to see him cry. Brian, though sensitive and relatively open with his emotions, still couldn't allow anyone to see him come to tears, even if it were over the death of his own parents.

He took a deep breath, trying to bury the pain again, but his heart was beating rapidly in his chest. "Thanks." He practically whispered, knowing she meant it. But, alas, there was truly nothing to fix the shitty situation he found himself in at such a young age.

His dark eyes opened, the whites reddened now with the sadness he wished to hide. "Do you want me to call the Wimbly's?" He asked softly. "I bet Mr. Wimbly would come get us if we needed him..." His own hand hesitantly moved to wipe the brown hair from her cheek. "I don't like seeing you like this.."

Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:18 pm

her mouth opened to say something, but then closed again. She could tell that Brian was hurting with the lost of his parents. Unfortunetly, she couldnt relate to him. Her mother passed away when she was young, she doesnt even remember her face. Sure, she's seen pictures when she lived at her dads house but thats all Marissa could look back on.

Marissas heart dropped when she saw Brians emotions; the young girl knew there was nothing that could really heal the wound in his heart. The only way for that to heal was through time and unfortunetly everyone was a target of that. "...and I dont like seeing you this sad." The female admitted and allowed a very small chuckle to escape. " you.. your the only one I can count on when I have a bad day Brian.."

Her own emotions were starting to build up, she shared her dreams and secrets with Brian. She confided in him, when she was frustrated with small things he always found the time to listen to her. Thats all she ever wanted. When he began to play with her hair her own expression started to scrunch up from the affection. It could of been the situation; it could of been her condition. But at this moment, she lost utter control and leaned over to lock lips with Brian.

She continued to keep her lips against his, it was only a few seconds but to her it felt like it was alot longer! The kiss was soft and had a hint of cherry flavor from her lip gloss. After the seconds passed, she finally pulled away and felt her cheek flush instantly. " ...sorry"
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:35 pm

Though he should have been pleased with what she said about her being able to count on him, it only made things seem worse. How could he watch after her and Leah? Leah hated Marissa, and he didn't even know why. All he wanted was the keep the people closest to him safe, and there was never any way of being able to. No sure fire way, anyway. He thought Marissa could fend for herself, until that evening.

Her lips on his were unexpected and for a moment he froze. No girl had ever kissed him like that, especially any girl who he had a super duper secret crush on (that his sister somehow seemed to know about..). He warmed into it almost instantly, though. His fingers pressed gently into her cheek as she kissed him, moving his own lips to reciprocate the gesture.

When she pulled away, he stopped breathing for a second before taking a gulp of air, his eyes opening, startled and dazed. Why was she apologizing? That had to have been the most magnificent moment of his life! He gulped and shook his head, realizing he'd wanted to kiss her. All that time, he had wanted to and assumed someone like her would never kiss anyone like him, but with it all out on the table he leaned in and kissed her again, allowing every sad thought and memory slip away for the moment. He savored the sweet cherry flavor on her lips, and the moment, knowing it very well might be the last time he kissed her.

Even when his lips moved away, he stayed close, his fingers still digging gently into her skin as he looked from one brown eye to the other. Still just friends... just friends...right? Of course... He gulped again, unsure what to do or say. "Thanks.." he said in a breathy voice as if he'd just run a marathon, not sure what else was appropriate for that moment.

Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:02 pm

Marissa felt foolish when he didnt respond, almost instantly she regret doing it until Brian responded back! When Brian leaned to kiss her again, her heart started to flutter in her chest. She didnt hestiate to kiss back, in fact..her breathing started to pick up and her eyes slid closed to feel the emotion of the kisses. Her hand movd rom the side of his face and glided down to hold onto his shoulder as the two continued to kiss in the bedroom.

The drug she didnt know about seemed to enhance everything for her, in fact she felt nothing but bliss until Brian pulled away. Her own breathing was heavy and the sad frown that she once had grew to a gitty smile. "...for what?"the girl whispered. " the kiss?"

When she asked the question, she didnt even give Brian the chance to respond before leaning in to lock lips with him again. Marissa was nervous before, but after the approved response she felt significantly better. The girl rolled to her back gently and guided Brian over so he could hover over her, marissa continued to kiss the boy, her own mouth slowly opening to test the waters. The tip of her tongue bumped against his lips, wondering if he was going to let it go this far.
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:11 pm

It was one surprise after the other. She seemed almost happy he kissed her back, which surprised him even more than the initial kiss! And if THAT wasn't enough, she was pulling him on top of her, lips blazing, ready for more.

Brian had -never- made out with a girl, not on a bed, not anywhere! He felt both excited and terrified at the same time. What if he did it wrong? What if he went too far or something? What if he scared her away? The thoughts of his parents had slipped away. Leah, too. All that mattered right then was the girl he was partially hovering over, his elbow helping to hold him up as his other hand moved to her side, gripping gently around her ribs.

His cheeks flushed when he felt her tongue, but he obliged by allowing his lips to part for her, embarrassed at the own excitement it caused him. He pushed his body away a little so she wouldn't feel him grow stiff against her leg. How mortifying would THAT be! Sheesh. He tried not to think about it, though. Enjoying the kiss, afraid to move his hands too much, afraid to do anything aside from let his tongue move to meet hers. Brian Katz was making out with a girl!

Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:24 pm

Marissa continued to enjoy the ride, as she layed there on her back she closed her eyes and once again allowed their kisses to paint a picture in her mind. Slowly, her arms wrapped around Brian and pulled him closer. her brows furrowed as she could taste the flavor of the young boy she was making out with. She coninuted to kiss him, every motion smooth and sensual and about 10 minutes after the girl finally pulled away out of breathe. Her eyes opened to meet with Brian as a wide grin started to grow across her face.

"... hi " The girl whispered and leaned to steal one more peck. " ...you know, as weird as this party is.. its.. really not that bad" Marissa giggled and felt herself blushing. She gestured for Brian to lay on his side and once he did so, shes scooted herself to a cuddle so they were facing each other. " ...did you want to call the Wimblys?" Marissa asked, her foreehad resting against Brians as she looked deep into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:32 pm

He wished every movement were natural, that he somehow knew what he was doing like the guys on TV, but he had to mentally think about s he didn't make a mistake. It was hard staying close to her without being too close, but nice to feel her warm body pressed against his. It was like nothing he'd ever felt before, and he wondered briefly if somehow he were taking advantage of her. She HAD been drinking, after all. She wasn't feeling well, and here he was, completely making out with her on some random persons bed!

When she finally pulled away he gently lowered himself, his hand still on her, though it slid down closer to her stomach. He looked into her eyes, glad to see she wasn't upset. If anything she looked as star struck as he did, a good sign! "Hi.." He whispered back, his voice cracking just a hair towards the end. He cleared his throat, trying to hide the embarrassing little crack, his cheeks flushing just slightly.

He laughed at her comment and nodded, "Well, we're not really hanging around the party.." He reminded, his thumb brushing over her dress gently. "You made it nice." He said softly, looking down towards the bed. He nodded when she mentioned Mr. Wimbly, though. "Yeah, let's call him. I'll drag Leah out of here somehow. Unless she fights... maybe... maybe you could just...make her come?" He suggested, laughing a little. That would be nice...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Katz Invite   The Katz Invite - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Katz Invite
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: CHOOSE YOUR WORLD :: Las Vegas Forum-
Jump to: