Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roxanne O'Hara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Roxanne O'Hara Empty
PostSubject: Roxanne O'Hara   Roxanne O'Hara I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:48 am

Roxanne O'Hara - Class of 2009
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Roxanne O'Hara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne O'Hara   Roxanne O'Hara I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:37 am

Rox, I'm so glad I met you this year. You're one in a million. Thanks for believing in me and helping me back up when I was down. Love ya! Caleb
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Roxanne O'Hara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne O'Hara   Roxanne O'Hara I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:31 pm

Hey Rox! WHAT am I going to DO next year without you? I mean sure I'll see you at Sunshines like everyday, unless you quit, which you BETTER not because I will melt your face off if you do! Haha. You're one of my best friends and classes wont be the same without giggling with you in the back. I miss you already! I don't care if we live together! xoxo Jo
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Roxanne O'Hara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne O'Hara   Roxanne O'Hara I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:51 pm

Hey Roxy I know I wasn't here the whole year and we haven't known each other that long but I have enjoyed the time I've spent at the house and am glad that I was able to meet someone as sweet and caring as you. Don't change a thing about yourself and make sure you carry bandaids with you wherever you go! Take care sweetie and I'm sure I'll be seeing you around. Best regards, Chance Nefers
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Roxanne O'Hara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne O'Hara   Roxanne O'Hara I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:14 pm

Dear Roxy,

Although me and your sister don't get along at all you've always been pretty cool to have around. You're definitely the hotter one. Don't forget you know where my room is and my door is always open for you, hotcakes.

Kit
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Roxanne O'Hara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne O'Hara   Roxanne O'Hara I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:56 am

Sup, baby? Yes, I'm finally writing in your fucking book so you can quit jumping around and pushing it in my damn face. I was gonna write it in LATER so no one could READ it, but I'll bite the bullet. You're one of the best things that's happened to me. You drive me out of my fucking mind with the way you dress, the way you look at me, the way you just fucking move. You give me a boner every 30 seconds. You know it ain't just about the sex though. How 'bout I save all the mushy shit for another time? What d'ya say tonight in my bed? Love you, girl. -Quin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roxanne O'Hara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roxanne O'Hara   Roxanne O'Hara I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roxanne O'Hara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: YEAR BOOKS-
Jump to: