Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caleb MacPherson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Caleb MacPherson Empty
PostSubject: Caleb MacPherson   Caleb MacPherson I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:51 am

Caleb MacPherson - Class of 2009
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Caleb MacPherson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb MacPherson   Caleb MacPherson I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:38 pm

8 ===D) <~ Look I'm Caleb I have a big nose! har har har

Hey! I know you did that! 8 ======D) My nose grew! Oh noes!
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Caleb MacPherson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb MacPherson   Caleb MacPherson I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:55 am

Hey Caleb

Your right, we have gone through alot this year. It's really hard thinking about, because it felt like it just flashed by so fast! I learned alot from you also, If it werent for you I'd probably still be the reckless kid that always got into fights. Granted, I still DO get into fights but its not as much as It used to be. My grades picked up, .. im going to COLLEGE next year?! and you know why? its cause of you. You made such an impact in my life and there will always be a special place for you in my heart.
I'm sorry about my hot headedness.
I'm sorry about all the fights.
I'm sorry about my reaction with Naomi.

Take care of her. I know both you and her will be happy in the future. Caleb, your my aquaman.

Love
Pierce
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Caleb MacPherson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb MacPherson   Caleb MacPherson I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:57 am

Hey baby!

I'm going to miss you SOO much! Thank you for all your help and helping me with my classes and stuff! Caleb your like the sweestest guy I know! take care of yourself and dont be a stranger! you still have a key to the house =)

I love you!

Roxy
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Caleb MacPherson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb MacPherson   Caleb MacPherson I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:59 am

Dear Caleb,

This is it. We're graduating! It's going to be the real world now! Just so you know, even though your leaving. Your always going to be part of the order. When you feel down, or alone.. just remember. you ALWAYS have a home and family to go to.

Thank you for everything you've done. Your cute, sweet and honest. Alot of guys dont have the same traits you do. I'm going to miss you especially, who else am I going to copy notes from?! lol

Love you ~ Silvia.
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Caleb MacPherson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb MacPherson   Caleb MacPherson I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:27 am

Don't let everyone push you around too much. You're okay.

Demetri
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caleb MacPherson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb MacPherson   Caleb MacPherson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caleb MacPherson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: YEAR BOOKS-
Jump to: