Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quinton Lehigh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Quinton Lehigh Empty
PostSubject: Quinton Lehigh   Quinton Lehigh I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:52 am

Quinton Lehigh - Class of 2009
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Quinton Lehigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinton Lehigh   Quinton Lehigh I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:07 pm

Dear Quin,
Don't be jealous because I got those cool sunglasses at that one place that one time. Remember it was in that one store? I remember you dressed Kota like a total hustler. Hester says he doesn't like black people by the way I thought you should know that. Maybe you shouldn't hang around alone with him something might go wrong. Okay its great to know you! Have a fun summer!
From, Ray and Hester
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Quinton Lehigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinton Lehigh   Quinton Lehigh I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:44 am

Hey BOO!

LIKE, OMG we went through SO MUCH SHIT! who would thought we would get this far right?! Baby your amazing, your sexy and your smart. No one can operate like you CAN! haha. I'm just glad all the drama is OVER! I know we had it rough but baby all i need is you by my side.

XOXOXOXO

ROXY!! MUAHZ! ~wink wink. =D
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Quinton Lehigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinton Lehigh   Quinton Lehigh I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:46 am

Dear Quin

I'm glad you finally came around. You have no idea how much Roxy talked about you. It was kind of gross. lol just kidding. You and Rox were ment for each other. Love you lots.

~Silvia
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Quinton Lehigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinton Lehigh   Quinton Lehigh I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:50 am

what UP homie?!

CRAZY!! on how we grew up in the same neighborhood and didn't know about it! remember Alfonso?! the fucker who put the potato in the ice cream mans tail pipe?! ~haha. good times, gooood times.

I'm not sure if your going to school next year, but if we ever go to UNLV together we NEED to try out for basketball together! both of us would be OUT OF CONTROL!

Peace out! one looovve
~Pierce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quinton Lehigh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quinton Lehigh   Quinton Lehigh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quinton Lehigh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: YEAR BOOKS-
Jump to: