Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cyle Jamison

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Cyle Jamison Empty
PostSubject: Cyle Jamison   Cyle Jamison I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:54 am

Cyle Jamison - Class of 2009
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Cyle Jamison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyle Jamison   Cyle Jamison I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:46 pm

Hey Cyle. Finally graduating, man! Haha, took us long enough, right? Don't forget us little people when you become a world famous chef. Hey, you should go work in Disney at one of those fancy restaurants and then send me free meal coupons! Haha, just kidding, Ill be making enough (hopefully) as a paleontologist to visit all those awesome restaurants you'll work in. I'll definitely be seeing you around. Caleb

Shut up Caleb nobody cares about you. Cyle! Dude what's for dinner tonight? - Eric

Real mature, Eric.
Back to top Go down
Epicology

Epicology

Cyle Jamison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyle Jamison   Cyle Jamison I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:58 pm

Hey baby!

This has been by far "the" most roller coaster year ever! I really did feel like I hit rock bottom after losing everyone I loved. But then I met you. You made me feel like I was alive again. I love you so much Cyle and I know we were kind of rough but alot of relationships are like that. I'm just glad that we were able to get through the obstacles. I know we both lost someone we really loved in the past, but you know what? If we didn't go through all the heart ache, we wouldn't have found each other. I know my sister is still with me inside, and now I feel like I'm overwhelmed with love! (its not a bad thing =) ) I found a family that loves me, I found my dad who loves me, and most importantly I found a boy who loves me!

Everything in my heart!
Benji
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Cyle Jamison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyle Jamison   Cyle Jamison I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:33 am

Sup Cyle!

It's been one hell of a crazy year! its been OUT OF CONTROL! lol. Just letting you know, you and Ben are welcome to the house anytime. Have another cook off maybe? bring the fish cake!! LOL

Thanks again for letting me vent with you, I know for a fact that both you and Ben probably fed up with me. I'll make it up to you guys one day I promise!
gotta BOUNCE!

Love Pierce.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cyle Jamison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyle Jamison   Cyle Jamison I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyle Jamison
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: YEAR BOOKS-
Jump to: