Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sabel Highwind

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Sabel Highwind Empty
PostSubject: Sabel Highwind   Sabel Highwind I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:54 am

Sabel Highwind
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Sabel Highwind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabel Highwind   Sabel Highwind I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:26 am

Hey Sabe!

Your inventory list that you did for the kitchen? GENIUS! Your so organized, its CRAZY! haha. Thanks for helping out in the kitchen, im glad I got a partner! You have such a laid back personality and your so easy to talk to! I'm glad your going to be with us for another term!

Love Pierce
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Sabel Highwind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabel Highwind   Sabel Highwind I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:13 am

Dear Sabe,

I'm glad you decided to join us here! Even if you haven't been here that long you're definitely the coolest chick in my book! We'll have to go drinking some more together and maybe crash a few parties? I'm sure you'd be down for anything pretty much, huh?

Hit me up and we'll go out. Or just knock on my door.. I'll definitely answer for you sweet cheeks.

=) Kit
Back to top Go down
DeltaMod

DeltaMod

Sabel Highwind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabel Highwind   Sabel Highwind I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:35 am

Sabel,

You have no idea how glad I am that you joined this team. You're clear headed and a great asset, thinking through anything that's thrown at you easily. Keep up the good work, and know that I'm extreamely happy you've decided to continue to help us out next year.

Best regards,
Elijah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sabel Highwind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sabel Highwind   Sabel Highwind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sabel Highwind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: YEAR BOOKS-
Jump to: