Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nathaniel Delmort

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Nathaniel Delmort Empty
PostSubject: Nathaniel Delmort   Nathaniel Delmort I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:55 am

Nathaniel Delmort - Class of 2009
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Nathaniel Delmort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Delmort   Nathaniel Delmort I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:35 am

To be a man you must have
honor, HONOR and a PENIS! - Kota
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Nathaniel Delmort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Delmort   Nathaniel Delmort I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:04 pm

Dude someone needs to slap Kota. He's writing the same shit on everyone's yearbook! Oh and by the way - I'm going to miss you so much Nate! You're like my bestest friend ever and its going to be hard not being in high school with you anymore! Remember when like you attacked Dexter or something and we had to fight you? That's awesome. You should've attacked him sooner so we couldn't been friends sooner! Its not like that C3PO will die ever anyways. Anyway I'm going to miss you! What if I never see you again?! Oh by the way? You still owe me fifty bucks for cleaning the bathrooms at work when it was your turn bitch! Also we're going to the buffet later. You down?
Eric Gibbs
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Nathaniel Delmort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Delmort   Nathaniel Delmort I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Oh my god Nate!! I'm so sad to see you go! You're like not even my neighbor anymore because you like moved into that stupid house!!! I still think you should have been my date to the dances because you know I was like TOTALLY the best dancer there! Instead you always went with stupid boys! I don't like who you hang out with and you're lucky I don't tell my mom! You know she has her like ways and stuff! Okay well love ya! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Jill Wilson
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Nathaniel Delmort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Delmort   Nathaniel Delmort I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:07 pm

Nate,
I know we've had our goods and our bads and probably more bad than good. But you're still a part of this family that we've bound together and even though we have our differences I still think of you as a good friend. Not to mention you take care of Eric for me most of the time which is a big help!

Just know that even though we fight and hard a rough patch I still have your back if you ever need anything.
Evan Hawkins
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Nathaniel Delmort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Delmort   Nathaniel Delmort I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:27 pm

I don't really know what I should say. Have.. a nice... life? I don't think I want you to keep in touch with me so I'm not even going to bother writing that mumbo jumbo. Take care of Dev and lets never go to a bar together. Ever. Fucking ever.
Kit

By the way? I'm shaking in my little space boots. How you like them apples?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nathaniel Delmort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathaniel Delmort   Nathaniel Delmort I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nathaniel Delmort
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: YEAR BOOKS-
Jump to: