Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gabriel Deleon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Gabriel Deleon Empty
PostSubject: Gabriel Deleon   Gabriel Deleon I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:55 am

Gabriel Deleon
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Gabriel Deleon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Deleon   Gabriel Deleon I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:35 am

To be a man you must have
honor, HONOR and a PENIS! - Kota
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Gabriel Deleon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Deleon   Gabriel Deleon I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:58 pm

I guess Kota has nothing else to say to us because he wrote the same thing on my book too. That little asian got dropped on his head too many times if you ask me. ANYWAY!! Gabe you're one messed up fool. You're a total jackass and an asshole! But that's why we're buddies man! There's just one thing that I think is right to say to you and that's FOAD: Fuck Off And Die! Love ya man! - Eric "Balls of Steel" Gibbs
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Gabriel Deleon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Deleon   Gabriel Deleon I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Hey, Sexy! Gabe...I know we've had our ups and downs. A lot of both actually, but I'm glad we're on an up now, and I'd like to keep it that way. Permanently :). I'm really going to miss you in school next year? Who am I going to ogle at in class? heehee! And I'm going to kill you if you have to come save me again! But seriously, you're my angel and I really do love you. I'll always love you. Maybe we could try again... just a thought. We'll talk. xoxo Jo
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Gabriel Deleon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Deleon   Gabriel Deleon I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:13 am

PARTY BOI! ugcha ugcha ugcha ugcha. REEEEMIXXXX!!!

GABE!

The hell man? I was writing in your book, minding my own business and Jo's already hitting on you! Dude, you keep things real. Your funny as hell when your around and out of all us? your probably the biggest asshole! Tho, wouldnt mind seeing if I was wrong. haha ~ wink wink.

College next year bro! COLLEGE! WOO! try out the football team with me and Eric! The 3 amigos! The 3 musketeers! just like old times!

Keep that cute butt of yours! Love you lots!
~ Nate
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Gabriel Deleon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Deleon   Gabriel Deleon I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:41 am

Gabriel,

I'm glad to hear that you will be with us for another year. You have grown so much since the beginning of the year. I understand that you always looked up to your brother but I want you to know that through the months and months of training your potential had surpassed my expectations!

Stay exactly who you are, that is the person we all fell in love with.

Best regards,
Professor Peyton.
Back to top Go down
DeltaMod

DeltaMod

Gabriel Deleon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Deleon   Gabriel Deleon I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:53 am

Dude! Remember that first day I showed up in class? Did Benji ever give you back that CD he bard? Anyway, you have no idea how awesome it was that you were all there that day. Keep it real, bro! Cyle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gabriel Deleon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gabriel Deleon   Gabriel Deleon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gabriel Deleon
Page 1 of 1