Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pierce Deadwood

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Pierce Deadwood Empty
PostSubject: Pierce Deadwood   Pierce Deadwood I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:56 am

Pierce Deadwood - Class of 2009
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Pierce Deadwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pierce Deadwood   Pierce Deadwood I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:12 am

Jeez, am I seriously the first to write in your book? Heh... Anyway... been a crazy year, huh? I still remember the day I met you at that book tent by the mall. What a crazy day that was, huh? Everything since then has been a crazy roller coaster. We had a pretty good ride too, didn't we? You helped shape me into the man I am today. You made me believe in myself, stand up for myself, find myself... you have been one of the greatest friends to me, and I hope we stay close. Just remember, no matter what...I will never let you fall, I'll stand up with you forever, I'll be there for you through it all, even if saving you sends me to heaven. That's never changed...and it never will. Love, Cae
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Pierce Deadwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pierce Deadwood   Pierce Deadwood I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:14 am

Fuck, whats with Caleb's sappy ass message? Yo, we're down for hoops later? Then you can cook me a steak. I got your back, shorty. Keep it real. -Quin
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Pierce Deadwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pierce Deadwood   Pierce Deadwood I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:17 am

Pierce!! You and me? BFF's! Man, we've been through a lot, haven't we? Mhm, we sure have! Just wanted to let you know that I love you to bits and I'm SO glad you're not moving out. I don't think I could handle having you leave me!! You know... if you ever get tired of Best Buy you have a job at Sunshine's!! Seriously, though... thanks for being such an awesome friend. I couldn't have made it through the year without you! Hey, you're the reason I'm in the order in the first place! xoxo Jo
Back to top Go down
DeltaMod

DeltaMod

Pierce Deadwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pierce Deadwood   Pierce Deadwood I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:20 am

Pierce, mon ami! We've been through so much together. I hate how and where we met, but I'm glad we did.

Have a great summer and always take care of yourself.

Dev
Back to top Go down
Epicology

Epicology

Pierce Deadwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pierce Deadwood   Pierce Deadwood I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:44 pm

Pierce!

Your a great friend! Thanks for taking my shifts when I couldnt come in. You'll scratch my back and I'll scartch yours LOL. Keep in touch! ( since I know where you live and we work together LOL)

Ben
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Pierce Deadwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pierce Deadwood   Pierce Deadwood I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:41 am

Dear Pierce,

I wont lie, I had zero interest in you for the majority of the time I lived with you. I never disliked you, you were kind, just not really someone I saw myself associating with. You're still not, but I value you dearly. If it weren't for you, then... well, we don't need to get into sentiments here. Thank you. You know why. Oh, and take care of that car. I fully expect you to drive me around when I come to visit.

Truly yours,

Cora
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pierce Deadwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pierce Deadwood   Pierce Deadwood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pierce Deadwood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: YEAR BOOKS-
Jump to: