Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elijah Andreu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Elijah Andreu Empty
PostSubject: Elijah Andreu   Elijah Andreu I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:57 am

Elijah Andreu - Class of 2009
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Elijah Andreu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah Andreu   Elijah Andreu I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:41 pm

Hey, Lij. Finally nearing the end. I bet you're glad to be done high school, huh? Ha ha. I'm really going to miss seeing you everyday. Despite everything that's happened you've still remained one of my dearest friends. You will always have a special place in my heart as my angel. I love you like a brother, and I'll always have your back. You better visit me in my apartment when I move out! Take care of yourself and the team. I'll see you around! Love, Caleb
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Elijah Andreu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah Andreu   Elijah Andreu I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:38 am

You're okay.

-Demetri
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Elijah Andreu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah Andreu   Elijah Andreu I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:39 am

Dear Elijah,

I would like to inform you that I am very pleased with how far along you and I have come together. From enemies to becoming close comrades. Perhaps even family. I do miss the house and everyone quite terribly, however I know this is for the greater good that I am with my own kind.

Please do not hesitate to call upon me for anything at all. I still wish to help in any way I possibly can with the household. My best regards to you, Angel. For you are one of my closest companions and I do wish the best for you.

Best Wishes,
Calera Thatcher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elijah Andreu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elijah Andreu   Elijah Andreu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elijah Andreu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: YEAR BOOKS-
Jump to: