Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mikel Presnor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Mikel Presnor Empty
PostSubject: Mikel Presnor   Mikel Presnor I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:47 pm

Mikel Presnor - Class of 2009
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Mikel Presnor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikel Presnor   Mikel Presnor I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Mike? Uhhh well you were sorta sitting next to Dexter when I was signing his book so I figured I would sign yours too. So Mike you're okay I guess. I mean its not like you've ever cooked anything good before that I've tried but that's okay. Maybe if you cooked more we'd be friends. - Eric Gibbs <~ In case you don't know my last name!
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Mikel Presnor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikel Presnor   Mikel Presnor I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:27 pm

Mikey! I can't believe you're leaving me! You're graduating AND leaving the intern house! I'm going to miss you so much...you're one of my besties for life! You better still hang around, and you better invite me to all the shows you're in. I'll be front and center cheering! I love you! xoxo Jo
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Mikel Presnor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikel Presnor   Mikel Presnor I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:12 am

Mike, Just wanted to thank you for being such a super great friend. So glad we could hang out all the time. You were always there for me when I needed you. Really. You know, maybe in the future you can judge your friends based on their actions rather than their brothers. Best of luck. Liam
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Mikel Presnor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikel Presnor   Mikel Presnor I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:05 pm

Mikel,

I wish you the best of luck on your career. With your talent and outgoing personality I know for a fact that you will go far. When you act on stage you allow your heart and soul to pour into your performances and that is the number one advantage you have over ANY other actors out there.

Keep your heart open and broaden your horizons and we'll all see your name in lights!

Best Regards,
Professor Peyton.
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Mikel Presnor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikel Presnor   Mikel Presnor I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:19 am

Hey Mike!

I'm so glad that we got the opportunity to meet and become friends! I know it was a little bumpy for a while but we got over it and I like to think you're definitely one of the people I would go to if I ever had a problem. Take care of Dexter and good luck wherever life may lead you! You know you can always come back if things don't work out too.

We'll miss you!

Evan Hawkins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mikel Presnor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikel Presnor   Mikel Presnor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mikel Presnor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: YEAR BOOKS-
Jump to: