Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Benjamin Wynters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Benjamin Wynters Empty
PostSubject: Benjamin Wynters   Benjamin Wynters I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:43 am

Benjamin Wynters - Class of 2009
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Benjamin Wynters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Wynters   Benjamin Wynters I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:26 pm

Hey Ben remember when you were my lawyer? That was pretty awesome wasn't it man? Okay just wanted to remind you of that. Stay cool. - Eric Gibbs
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Benjamin Wynters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Wynters   Benjamin Wynters I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:28 am

HEY BEN!

Thanks for always letting me Vent with you. Just letting you know, out of everyone at work? your probably my favorite lol. Make sure you tell me your wedding date and congrats again!
You know whats crazy? that both you and me met our dads this year. its been CRAZY for real! lol.

Love Pierce
Back to top Go down
DeltaMod

DeltaMod

Benjamin Wynters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Wynters   Benjamin Wynters I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:50 am

Benji!

Baby, I can't believe how amazing a year it's been! Not even a full year! Since that day that you bard Gabe's CD (Heh, bet you didn't think I remembered that). I knew that day that I wanted you, but I didn't realize how much I needed you. You've changed my life and made me into the man that I am, and through it all, you've been by my side. I know we've had a couple bumps, but I think they've only made us stronger. And, now that you've found your dad, we really do have a family! I love you so much, Benji, much more than I can possibly describe, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you!

My deepest love,
Cyle (Wynters)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Benjamin Wynters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benjamin Wynters   Benjamin Wynters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Benjamin Wynters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: YEAR BOOKS-
Jump to: