Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rayven Stark

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Rayven Stark Empty
PostSubject: Rayven Stark   Rayven Stark I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:45 am

Rayven Stark - Class of 2009
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Rayven Stark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayven Stark   Rayven Stark I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:22 pm

Dear Ray,
You are the coolest person I've ever met in the entire world. Your bear collection is awesomely sweet and you have such a good best friend that I'm super jealous. Hester is not only cool but he's a sexy beast. We should hang out sometime so hit me up!
Love,
Ray
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Rayven Stark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayven Stark   Rayven Stark I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:50 pm

RAY!!!!! Just wanted to let you know I think you're cool as hell. No, seriously! Like, yer totally cool. And Hester? Awesome little bear! Maybe he and I can dance together sometime? That would be super fun! Don't forget to visit me at Sunshine's! We'll eat lotion together! Kota
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Rayven Stark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayven Stark   Rayven Stark I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:21 am

Leave it to you to write in your own year book! LoL

RAYVEN, rayven rayven..

So much history together! I remember the first time we met at that meeting, i thought i was going to die of boredom! that was until I saw you coming in with your dancing bear! the elders thought it was SOO obnoxious! but maybe thats why we got along. Your wild! your sexy! hell, your probably wet. your Wet N Wild~ haha!

If you were man, Id probably hit on you. =P
Love you lots and tots!
~ Nate
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

Rayven Stark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayven Stark   Rayven Stark I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:35 am

Rayven,

Your personality and your wild imagination always puts a smile to my face. You're a very talented individual and I'm proud to have you in the house. However, would it be too much to ask Hester to please stop hiding inside the cookie jars. Certain times I do have a craving for sweets and its rather unexpected to see your our little friend hibernating in the container.

I'm glad to hear you will be with us for another term. You have been much help to all of us and I just wanted to say thank you.

With best regards,
Professor Peyton.
Back to top Go down
WhiskeyMod

WhiskeyMod

Rayven Stark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayven Stark   Rayven Stark I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:29 am

Hey Ray,

Just wanted to tell you that you're definitely one of a kind. I'm glad to hear you're planning on staying with us but I want you to enjoy your summer okay? Hopefully we'll be able to spend some more time together and get to know each other a little more.

P.S. Can you please try to keep Hester out of the kitchen? We're running out of wooden spoons and knives.

Evan Hawkins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rayven Stark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayven Stark   Rayven Stark I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rayven Stark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Diablo Forum :: YEAR BOOKS-
Jump to: