Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) Empty
PostSubject: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:22 pm

Normally it was football that Wesley was practicing, considering he was on the team, but today he decided that he was just a little tired of practicing football, especially since practices had been running him ragged. That didn't stop him from wanting to get out into the brisk, early November air, though.

He was on the track wearing his UNLV Rebels sweatshirt and gym shorts, a mesh white bag sitting on the grass near him filled with most of the equipment he would need to just goof around, including his ipod with videos preloaded into it. He spent a half hour watching videos on the grass as other students ran around the track before finally getting up, pulling a soccer ball from the bag he'd brought with him. He practiced a few tricks, bouncing it on his head, his knee, his chest, trying to get better at manipulating the black spotted ball with every body part that wasn't his hands. Maybe he'd play soccer, too. Or lacrosse...

After 45 minutes of goofing off he decided to get more serious. He grabbed the ipod, pulling up some other soccer moves he wanted to try out. Bicycle kick! That's what he wanted to do! He watched a few clips of guys kicking the ball into the goal, having flipped and hit the ball with their foot upside down. The amount of momentum behind those kicks made it tough for the goalies to see them coming or be able to stop them. "Easy." He snorted, putting the ipod down and moving to a clear spot.

Wes took a deep breath, feeling his muscles tingle with the move he was about to perform for the first time. He tossed the ball high in the air, and his body reacted, leaning back as his feet went up towards the sky, making contact with the ball and making it soar down the field. Wesley landed on his back and quickly rolled over and popped his head up to see where the ball went. There was so much speed and power behind that kick, his mouth opened with a happy, goofy sort of grin until he saw the ball heading right towards someone!

Wesley rushed to his feet, jogging towards the ball and waving his arms around. "WATCH OUT!" He bellowed to the unsuspecting bystander!

Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) Wessiggy2

Last edited by NovemberMod on Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:04 pm

" She doesn't HATE you.. shes just, strongly avoiding you. " Silvia assured the angel. the two students walked down the track together with Gabe by her side, the order was on her way to her class that was going to start in about an hour. Along the way, she happened to find Gabe tossing a football back and forth with what she assumed to be part of the UNLV team. The girl hadnt gone to a game yet, but she knew it would be a matter of time before her twin sister egged her to go. That and Devyn would probably convince her to show support for his fiance.

"You know, thats a really nice way of saying she hates me " Gabe snorted and shoved his pockets in his gym short pockets. " I know shes only being nice when I make small talk with her."

"You guys are so complicated." Silvia snorted and hugged her books close, the female was dressed for success. If you didnt know the girl you would think she would be prude by the way she dressed. The order member was wearing a white dress shirt that curved with her body, the top buttons undone to show off her cleavage and a short pencil skirt. Her hair was tied in a pony tail and for accessory purposes the girl had black framed glasses to give her a librarian look.

" WE'RE complicated?!"

" No, correction. YOUR complicated" Silv glanced over and cocked a brow.

" how am -I- complicated!? All I wanted to do was~"

"Dont get me into the politics Gabe, Jos a close friend of mine. Whatever your say you know i'm going to side with her on things"

The angel simply snorted from her comment and rolled his eyes. " I wasnt ready to take things seriously"

"~And I dont think you ever will."

" Thanks, I appreciate the support"

" Listen, if you really want to try I suggest a couple of things. One, you need to get your act to~" The shout from afar caught her attention, however since she was paying attention to her conversation the order wasnt ready for the flying ball that was aiming directly for her face. Her eyes grew at the realization but it was too late! THWACK! Silvia dropped her books and fell backwards onto the ground, her head was throbbing from the ball and it took her a second or two to put everything together.

" OOOOHH" Gabe winced and looked around, he couldnt help but laugh a little and shaded his eyes with his hands to look out to the field. " Balls flying everywhere here."

Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:22 pm

"Shit!" Went Wes in a soft, nervous, high pitched voice as he winced and watched the ball he'd kicked take the girl to the ground. If that wasn't bad enough, he recognized the boy at her side. Gabe was on the team with him, and though he wasn't not friendly with Gabe, he wasn't exactly chummy with him either. They hadn't talked much and he had no clue how the boy would take him having just pummeled his girlfriend with his soccer ball. He took off at a run again, trying to close the gap between himself and the pair, though part of him wanted to turn around and bookit it in the opposite direction.

"I'm so sorry!" He called out, sweat dripping from his light brown hair as he arrived on the scene. He gave Gabe a nervous look before bending over to pick the girls things up. "I'd never tried that kick before, I..." He
knew he was going to make it, he couldn't even lie and say he didn't think he'd be able to pull the move off. "I didn't think it would go that far!" It was honest, he didn't expect that much power. It didn't look like that from the little screen, but nothing looked the same on the tiny ipod screen than it did in real life.

"Are you alright?" He looked between the cute redhead and Gabe, unsure if he should be expecting a fight or not. He was a relatively quiet kid, no drama, and Gabe had been at some of the parties he'd attended. He hoped he would see he wasn't being a dick to the girl. He'd never try and hurt a girl! Or anyone! Unless they were asking for it, and then, well, he would have to kick some ass, but not because he actually
wanted to.

Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:43 pm

"Nice kick bro " Gabe snorted and placed his hands on his hips, his eyes looking over to see the girl still on the floor holding her forehead. The angel continued to smile with amusement, he admit it was hilarious! The girl was able to dodge bullets, flip off of high ledges and if she had to maul a grown man; the thought of a simple soccer ball hitting her in the face was just too damn funny!

"ugh, my god is my glasses broken?" The girl winced and took off her frames to inspect it, her forehead was red from the impact of th soccer ball. When Wes quickly joined them, she looked up with an embarrassed look. " n-no i.. i should of watched where I was going im uh.. im fine. " Silvia snorted and struggled to get up from the floor since she was wearing heels.

"Yeah, you should alwas be ready for flying balls near the track." The angel snorted and crossed his arms in front of his chest, his eyes watching Wes pick up the books and Silv getting up.

" Shut up Gabe " Silvia shot out and finally got up from her fall, she moved her hands through her long dark red hair. Even though it was still perfect, she wanted to do a quick touch up.

"Shut up Gabe." The angel repeated back with a smirk.

" You have to put up with this during the practice?" Silvia asked Wes indirectly, even though she hasnt seen an actual game the girl still recognized a couple of people on he team.

Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:52 pm

Between the embarrassment of the moment and having run around in breezy weather, Wesley's cheeks were flushed. He felt like a dick for having hit her, and he felt even worse that Gabe was being an asshole about it. "No, really.. I should have been paying closer attention." He hated that she was taking part of the blame. He gulped, getting to his feet and looking anxious still.

Gabe's continuous remarks, though, started setting him off. He gave him a funny look. Not once did he ask if she was okay or show any concern at all. He didn't even bother helping her with her books! Instead he made cracks and Wes could see it bothered the seemingly timid girl who somehow knew he was on the team with Gabe. Made sense, she'd probably come to the games and recognized him.

"Hey, ease off her, man."He said lightly, standing up to Gabe a little in Silvia's defense but in a nonthreatening way. "Are you sure you're okay? Do you need help or anything?" He offered since it was obvious Gabe didn't give a shit.

Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:42 pm

"No I'm alright I'm just.. didnt expect it is all." Silvia defended and moved to straighten her clothes. " Forgive Gabe, He's an idiot."

" Only cause your a hater." Gabe said calmly and rolled his shoulders playfully. " Well I'd LOVE to continue this chat, but~I have other things I gotta do. Silvia, we'll talk later, I'll text you." The angel reached into his pocket and already the boy was into his device than the people, Gabe turned and started to walk the opposite direction.

"..whatever." Silvia snorted and turned to look at the other boy, she offered a weak a smile and reached for the books he was holding. " Thanks, so tell me the truth. I dont look TOO bad do I?" The girl winced and moved to adjust her glasses on her face. " I have a mock trial today, im suppose to defend goldilocks against the 3 bears. unfortunetly theyre charging her for vandalism, breaking and entering and a couple others. Its a nightmare. "
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:55 pm

His brows lowered a little at Gabe as he made his remark and started off. He got the feeling he wasn't dating this girl after all, which was good news for her. Wes would feel bad if she had been dating the boy he thought had been sort of cool until that afternoon. He was a better football player than friend, apparently. Wes made a mental note to steer clear of him from then on, though. And his friends.

His cheeks turned a hot pink when she asked if she looked too bad. She was cute, Wes couldn't deny that. Only, he didn't know how to tell her that so he let out a nervous sort of chuckle. "Uh, no...you like good." He told her a little bashfully, feeling his cheeks still warm as he attempted to avert his eyesight away from her.

He looked back as she explained what was going on for her mock trial, letting out a nervous sort of laugh. "Hate to say it but I'm not sure you could win that trial." He licked his lips, scanning the area to see where the ball bounced off to before looking back at Silvia. "She's completely guilty. But... I'm sure you'll put up a good fight, unless I just killed all your brain cells." He noticed the pink mark on her head but didn't want to say anything. "I am really, really sorry..."

Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:11 pm

"ugh." Silvia scoffed playfully and gave the boy a look. " only if you look at through that point of view. The house was clearly unlocked, the bears still had a sense of responsibility of securing their own home.. otherwise, someone as young as Goldilocks with an obvious mentality of someone whose 6 doesnt have the experience or mental capabilities of deciphering whether or not something is wrong. Your charging the wrong person, it isnt the girls fault that curiousity got the best of her; but the unnamed parents. However, your entitled to your opinion but its up for the court to decide whether or not shes guilty of experiencing life."

The girl let out a small giggle and hugged her books close to her body. " I'm Silvia." She introduced and gave a friendly smile. " As you can guess, Criminal Justice Major and minoring in superior studies."
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:38 pm

"Wes." He greeted, extending his hand for her to shake, trying to be polite to some degree. His parents did teach him manners, after all. "Communication frosh." He didn't need to mention he did football because, obviously, she knew.

"And I guess you're right. It is the parents fault, not hers. The bears really should have locked their doors." He folded his arms casually over his chest and bit his lower lip. "Still, Goldi needs to be held accountable for her actions. If I forgot to lock my dorm room and some six year old came in and ate all my lucky charms and messed up my bed? I'd be kind of ticked. Yeah, it woulda been my fault for not locking the door, but...that kid should have known not to go eating lucky charms that weren't his." Wes was a sucker for Lucky Charms.

He ran a hand through his hair and cleared his throat before shoving his hands into his hoody pocket. "So... you, uh... some to see Gabe in the games and stuff?"

Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:54 pm

"oh, your funny." The girl admitted with the same friendly smile, she held her books close and started to walk down the track; her pace was slow enough that she kind of gestured Wes to walk with her. " Let me guess, you have a little sister or brother that snuck into your room and ate your lucky charms? " Silvia peaked over and watched the boys expression. "that or you got some dorm mates that like to mess with your snacks"

The girl let out a small giggle and lowered her eyes to watch her feet. " and Gabe? No, hes actually one of my bestfriends ex. He has a commitment problem, but for some reason he's still after her. I just happened to see him on my way to class and lucky me he wanted to say hello."

Silvia sighed heavily and panned her eyes back to the boy next to her. " However, I am planning on seeing a game. I got to root for the home team right? Go rebels" The girl smirked and rolled her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:56 pm

"I'm actually the little brother." He said with a gentle chuckle, walking with the girl. "and my dorm mate is actually pretty cool. Never stole a snack, except when he came home really drunk from a party one night and ate my entire box of easy mac. He replaced it that weekend though, so it was all good."

He let out a soft snort when she mentioned Gabe. "Him? Have commitment issues?" It almost seemed obvious. "It doesn't surprise me, really. I've seen him at a few parties. He flirts a lot." He didn't make it a point to keep track of Gabe, he certainly didn't care enough, but he knew what he saw, and Gabe was a typical jock in most aspects. He was outgoing, confident, and Wes wasn't embarrassed to think he was an attractive guy, though he might not openly admit that.

He pursed his lips and kept an eye on the girl as he walked on. "So... when you check out one of the games will you cheer for me? Even though I nearly decapitated you with a soccer ball?"

Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:10 pm

" So I'm just curious, would it really make a difference if I did?" Silvias brows arched at his question and her head tilted slightly. " But I suppose I can share my attention around, I'm obligated to cheer for a couple others. You know how it is, friends of a friend. But i'm actually friends with Nate and Malyk, I'm sure you know of them. You guys are on the same team right?"

The girl giggled to herself and returned her eyes back to the pathway in front of her. " BUT~ besides the fact that you tried to decapitate me, you fortunetly failed...and for that I'm actually greatful." Silvia stole another glance and smirked. " So I dont see why I shouldnt. Your going to be guy with the winning field goal kick right?"

Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) Silvsig

Last edited by FOXxXTrotMOD on Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:27 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
DeltaMod

DeltaMod

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:16 pm

Rhys had to stiffle a yawn as he stepped out of the building. It'd been a long class going over the history of the adjective. He really wondered if all that was going to be on the final, or if the English professor was just messing with him. Either way, he still had his notes just in case. He had to pull his jacket in tight around him against the chilly wind. It was defiantely getting cooler, which he didn't mind, except when he was actually out in the wind like this. He checked the time and felt himself getting a little hungry, so he pulled out his phone and sent a quick text to Wes. ~Hey, just got out of class. where u at?~

Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) Rhyssig

Last edited by DeltaMod on Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:24 pm

Did it make a difference? He gave a halfhearted shrug, not really knowing. "Only one way to find out?" Came his meek, almost playful reply. He wasn't the best at talking to girls, but he didn't completelysuck. Maybe... maybe he stood a chance? He was decent looking, right? "Nate and Malyk are kind of cool. I don't talk to them much outside of the game, but they seem alright."

"And yeah... the guy scoring all those field goals? That's me." He assured her playfully, hearing his phone buzz. He reached into his pocket and pulled it out, reading the text real quick without realizing he might be being rude. "My brother." He explained to Silvia, sending a quick text back. ~track. hit a cute girl with my soccer ball. Yikes!~

"Anyway.." He shoved the phone into his hoody pocket. "Braden, the quarterback, is having a party after the next game. He invited the team to come out." His throat felt a little dry as he tried to look cool and collected. "Your friends will probably be there, and...I was thinking of maybe going. You should come. It'll be fun..."

Back to top Go down
DeltaMod

DeltaMod

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:29 pm

Rhys got the text back and smiled. Wes was always doing something sporty and he decided he may as well go over and watch, or help him try and damage control with the girl at least. He was pretty close to the track already, so he headed over to see what was going on before thinking about lunch. When he arrived, he spotted Wes instantly; it was pretty easy considering he'd grown up with the kid. But when he spotted the girl next to him, his smile grew even more. He came up behind the two of them and gave a teasing little grin. "I let you loose on the campus, and you go hitting my friends with your soccer ball?" he asked with a light laugh as he turned to Silvia. "I hope he didn't mess you up too badly, did he?" the older Cholhagen asked, wanting to be sure she was alright.

Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:26 am

Silvias mouth opened to say something but nothing came out, instead she gave a playful thinking look and came to a stop. " So.. are you insuring me of my invitation to the party? If my friends happen to not make it I should be alright cause you invited me?" The girl asked, her brows furrowing teasingly towards the boy she just met. Silvia let another giggle out and was about to say something else but stopped when she saw another student joining their conversation.

" Dont tell me he's your roomate" Silvia pointed to Rhys, her lips curving to a wide grin. " Hi Rhys!" The girl made her way over and opened her arms to hug the older boy, he was always interesting to talk to. There were certain debates that always got them going, once she recalled them talking about the wars in iraq. Sure it was a touchey subject, but it was always nice to talk to someone who was good natured about their beliefs.

" And no Im.. Im fine. Its just a small mark." Silvia pulled away and pointed towards her temple. " I dont even feel it anymore, honest" The girl took a deep breath and exchanged a smile between the two boys. It was like the mood of the conversation completely changed!

Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:40 am

He gave a nervous sort of laugh. "Well, I'm inviting you, so.." He offered, not really sure if he had just somehow made his argument better or worse. A voice behind him made his heart sink a little.

Wes turned his head a little bit, seeing his brother there. Not that he didn't like having Rhys around; he loved his big brother. The pair were close and he felt comfortable around him, but the fact that Rhys showed up while he was attempting to hit on the girl, and the fact that her -knew- her, disturbed him just a bit.

"Not my roommate." He said a softly, trying not to let his disappointment show through while Rhys and Silvia seemed to chum it up. "I didn't mean to hit her. Just...sorta happened." He offered, his mannerisms a little different now. Rhys was the big brother, and Wes had a tendency to clam up just a bit when he was around, allowing him to steal the show. More so when his brother actually knew whoever they were with better than him. He was just as talkative around people they both knew equally as well, like family and close friends.

"Rhys is my big brother." Wes explained meekly. "My short big brother." He added giving Rhys a teasing look.

Back to top Go down
DeltaMod

DeltaMod

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:51 am

Rhys caught the very slight change in the mood as he greeted everyone. "I hope I'm not interupting anything," he defended, looking between the two of them with a soft smile. He was a very easy going guy, and if either one of them said that he was interupting, he would have no problem stepping back. Nevertheless, he returned Silvia's hug before stepping back into his own space. "I was on my way to get some lunch," he mentioned casually, keeping his eyes between the two of them, not wanting to be in the way of anything. He figured that the way he said it was casual enough that he could just keep walking if he was interupting, but it also opened the door to have the group get some food together, if the others wanted.

Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:32 am

"no your not interrupting anything." Silvia assured and rolled her shoulders, the girl had to adjust the books she was carrying and continued to hug them to her chest. " Wes was mentioning something about a party. Luckily I'm caught up with my studies and homework. Maybe a little fun after work is a good thing right?" The girl bit her lips and allowed her gaze to return back to Wes.

" That and I have someone else to root for when it comes to the rebel games. " The girl teased as she looked at her cellphone that she held the whole time, her skirt didnt really have any pockets and the only thing she was carrying was her books. " You know I'd love to join you boys for lunch, It's just I left my wallet and everything in my car. Quick class then home you know?"

Her gaze exchanged from one boy to the other, she could see the resemblence and found it rather amusing that Wes was the youngest brother. His build was bigger thats for sure, somewhat more beefier. She knew that Roxy would think he's yummy, she goes gaga over that kind of stuff. The two looked like they got along, which was a good thing. In a way it shows how they were raise, even though she got into fights with her twin she loved her death. At times though, she wished she wasnt as dumb as she looked.

Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:06 am

Of course Wes wouldn't tell his brother he was interrupting, when obviously he was. Didn't Rhys see Wes had some game?! It seemed that it didn't matter that Rhys was there, though. He caught Silvia's smile which made him offer his own in return. She was totally digging him! She was even going to CHEER for him!!

"I'll getcha, if you want." He offered maybe a little too quickly when she mentioned not having her wallet on her. "I mean, if you had time.." He added, his cheeks flushing as he gave Rhys a goofy 'how big of an idiot do I sound like right now?' look.

"I, uh.. just need to grab my balls." He realized as soon as the words came out of his mouth how dirty it sounded. "Sports balls!" He corrected quickly, realizing it still sounded dirty. "Yeah, actually I'm pretty sure there's no real good way for me to say that..."

Back to top Go down
DeltaMod

DeltaMod

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:14 am

Rhys couldn't help but chuckle a little bit at what his brother said. Wow, and he thought HE was bad when it came to talking to girls! He didn't say anything about it, though and instead redirected back to lunch, shooting his brother a look with a smile to show that at least he was being himself, which had always been something their parents had taught them.

"I was thinking about heading across the street to Einstein Bros. You ever have their pizza bagels? It's like combining two of the best things in the food world!" he commented with a slight laugh, his eyes drifting back over towards Silvia. It was of course up to her if she wanted to accept Wes' invite, but he could feel his stomach growling impatiently just at the thought of it. "I mean, if you guys wanted," he offered with a shrug.

Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:21 am

"Sure, if your really offering" Silvia cocked a brow at Wes and tilted her head curiously. The girls lips were still curved with amusement from the boys antics and was already aware with the fact that he may be interested in her. The order leader however didnt want to assume, it was possible that was just friendly like Rhys. Its not until he actively trys to show interest that she would mention about her sexuality. Silv wasnt going to turn down a free lunch and who knows, maybe she would get to know a new friend?

The girl was used to being spoiled by men, especially with her sister by her side. Men seemed to have a sick fantasy of having two identical sisters grinding on each other, even though it was degrading she knew it was an advantage that she held over people. Silvs grown from her wild side since the order, but there were still things in her past that she knew couldnt change.

" Why dont you stop while your 'a-head'" Silv shot back towards Wes and winked, she got the dirty joke and found it amusing. If it was her sister, she would probably be on the floor laughing her ass off. Then again, it didnt take much to make her sister laugh. " Once you get your sack of balls we'l drag it over with us to lunch and you and me can split my bagel." The girl said with a calm, yet serious tone. It was corny yes, but witty with the current situation. Besides, the reactions is what really counts~ That and it wouldnt make Wes feel too embarrassed from what he said.
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:02 pm

He was almost relieved that Rhys was there as a sort of buffer. He knew his brother wouldn't openly tease him for his little faux pas, and he hated that Rhys got to witness it at all, but Rhys was cool and Rhys wouldn't make him feel like a complete tool like most guys probably would have in that situation. He was sure Gabe would have hounded him on that.

What he didn't expect was the playful innuendos coming from Silvia's mouth. He smiled politely, knowing she was being funny and teasing him gently, but his bashful side came out, and he didn't know how to shoot back a witty little comment about splitting or eating her bagel or anything of the sort. Especially since he wasn't even really thinking about sex, or his balls, or her bagel. She was sweet, smart, and really pretty. He had no other reason to be interested.

"I..uh, I'll be back." He gave a polite chuckle, jogging towards the spot they'd come to grab his soccer ball before heading down field for the rest of his stuff. Hopefully the rest of the afternoon wouldn't be such a damn train wreck. He -really- needed to get better at talking to girls, and he really needed to make it clear that he was talking to one when Rhys texted him asking where he was!

Back to top Go down
DeltaMod

DeltaMod

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Rhys couldn't help but laugh a little bit at Silvia's response. She was being good natured about everything, even toying with his brother a little bit, which Rhys thought was really good of her. He crossed his arms over his chest as they waited for Wes to... ahem... collect his balls. Even thinking about it again made Rhys cringe a little bit. Wes was right; there really wasn't any good way in which to say that! As they waited, he turned back towards Silvia, making a little small talk for no particular reason other than that they were friends. "What brings you out to the track today?" he asked, simply curious, not really thinking too much about how much fate played a part in her meeting his brother; he was too used to fortunate coincidences.

Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:07 am

Silvia allowed her eyes to watch Wes run back to the field to get his things, as he did so she glanced back at Rhys and shrugged. " Its my pathway to get to my next class, I just happened to run into an acquaintance of mine and was suddenly greeted by uh.. an object. But hey I got something out of it right? I'm getting lunch." The girl teased and shrugged.

"lucky me in a way." The girl giggled and adjusted the books in her hands. " Your brothers nice, It's good to see that you guys get along. You see how I am with my sister, there's times that she drives me absolutely crazy." Silvia admitted in a light hearted tone.

When Wes finally made his way back to join them, Silv turned towards the direction of Einsteins and kept pace with both the Cholehagens. " Wes, I'll pay you back I promise. How bout I get us coffee next time, or maybe tea. I work at a tea shop actually, so if you ever want to stop by it'll be on me alright? Rhys you've been there a couple of time havent you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next