Diablo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo Forum

Living in sin is the new thing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:22 pm

He collected his things and made his way back to the group at a light jog. His hair was a little damp from the sweat, but otherwise he looked fine, if not a little dirty from playing around all afternoon. Grass and dirt stains dotted his knees and outfit, but he didn't mind. It was all part of who he was.

With the mesh bag slung over his shoulder he made his way to the other side of Silvia, allowing her to walk sandwiched between the brothers. He figured it would be better to talk to her face to face instead of trying to see her clearly over his brothers head.

He gulped at her offer, and wondered if she had been the one to invite Rhys to the tea shop. It was a friendly thing... he could tell, she wasn't hitting on him or something. Or maybe she was. "Really, it's okay. Bagels are really cheap." He insisted, feeling weird about letting a girl pay him back. What would his mom tell him to do? Ugh...why the hell was he thinking about his -mom-?! "Uh.. what tea shop?" He asked conversationally. He wasn't the biggest tea fan; tea was sort of boring. "Maybe we could stop by sometime." He wanted to kick himself by throwing the we in there! Now he was intentionally inviting Rhys? His shoulders slumped; he sucked at this.

Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) - Page 2 Wessiggy2

Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:31 am

"Sunshines" Silvia replied and kept her pace between the two boy. " Off the 95 on Buffalo and Lakemead. My really close friend Jo actually owns it, for a christmas present a couple of her guy friends decided to make her dream come true and leased the store for her. Its kind of a friend project in a way, all of us girls needed some kind of part time job so we all decided to help with the business."

" If you guys dont like tea theres other things, our Hot chocolate? To die for. Our friend Chance had it sent all the way from Egypt, the chocolate is SO rich there you wont believe your taste buds." Silvia giggled and saw Einsteins bagel across the way. " So theres other things than tea, if not~ come over on early evenings to see the talents. We have open Mic night and as much as a dick Gabe is he's actually really good on the guitar." Silvia snorted and peaked over to grin at Wes. He knew what he was like. " That and the atmosphere is just laid back, everyones friends there."

When the 3 got into the bagel store, Silvs eyes shifted about to see the half full restaraunt. There were a couple of people already sitting and enjoying their lunch and luckily there were tables open for them to claim once their order is finished. Her ears perked to a familiar voice in front of the line and the girl couldnt help but scoff with amusement to see another friend.

" What do you mean your not accepting the promotion anymore? I got my stamp yesterday!" Blake exclaimed, he was at the register already with his messenger bag slung over his shoulder; in his hand a card with stamps that said he would get a free lunch bagel after dining in for more than 10 times! " You cant make an acception at this time? REALLY?! for just a bagel, the reason i ate here was cause of the incentives! " The boy defended, his voice sounding defeated as he looked at the angry cashier.

" Blake!" Silv called out from behind the boy, she ignored the eyes from the people waiting in line and quickly made her way over to greet the other order member.

" huh?" The boys brows arched when he heard his name. " Oh~ Hey Silv!"
Back to top Go down
DeltaMod

DeltaMod

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:30 am

"Actually, that sounds like a lot of fun," Rhys mentioned casually as they walked, a small smile on his face. He felt his stomach rumble once again and closed his eyes, groaning a little bit. "Open mics are a blast. Just watching everyone get up there and enjoy themselves. It's kind of contageous," he mentioned with a shrug and little laugh.

Once they got into the restaurant, he set his bag down at one of the tables next to the window that was getting some good light, not really worried about his bag; there wasn't anything in there worth steeling. He got in the short line, about 2 people behind Blake and Silvia talking. He gave the boy a little wave, having seen him at a couple of parties, but stayed where he was because he didn't want to cut in front of the others. He eventually made it to the front and ordered the Bagel pizza. When he tried to pay for the pizza, however, the register gave a little ding and the girl behind the counter smiled up at him.
"Actually, you're our 500,000th customer. It's on us," she said with a smile. "Seriously?" he asked, his grin growing across his face as he put the money back into his wallet. That was lucky!

Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) - Page 2 Rhyssig
Back to top Go down
NovemberMod

NovemberMod

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:55 am

She was a walking brochure for the place. The way Silvia talked about this tea shop, Wes was sure she got some sort of commission off of it. Or it really was THAT good. "Sounds like something you'd be into." Wes jabbed back, half teasing, half serious. Wes wouldn't mind attending an open mic night simply to listen, but he wasn't like Rhys. He wasn't as musically inclined.

He got in line behind his brother, though he didn't know what the heck Silvia wanted. Heck, he didn't know what HE wanted. He looked up at the menu as he tried to think of what he was craving. Tuna sorta sounded good. With pickles... was that too weird? He'd have really bad breath after, but judging by the fact that Silvia knew all three guys she'd run into today, Wes was sure he didn't stand a chance. He decided to chalk it up to just another one that had no potential to go further than friendship. Wasn't that big of a deal... he wouldn't have minded maybe dating a little more. He HAD been in college for like 2 months already.

When his brother won his free lunch, Wes simply rolled his eyes. He didn't even know Einstein did anything like that. "Lucky you." He said, not really caring all that much. That was just Rhys' luck, it was whatever. He sighed, digging into his own wallet, not sure what to do about getting Silvia's order...

Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) - Page 2 Wessiggy2

Back to top Go down
FOXxXTrotMOD

FOXxXTrotMOD

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:37 pm

Blakes jaw dropped when he saw that Rhys got a free bagel! Just his luck, they stop doing the promotion the next day and was stressed out at the fact that he had to pay for his lunch and then a few minutes later someone got a prize for just being a number! His brows furrowed deeply like he was about to say something but~ he didnt know what to say! So the boy just stood there giving a look of surprise from Rhys, the Cashier, Silv then to the Bagel! "...alright fine, I'll pay for it." The boy scrunched his nose and reached to get some cash from his pocket and sliding it on the counter. " but just SO YOU KNOW! im not happy about this "

" Blake we got tons of bagels back at the house. "

" ~ Yeah but I'm not at the house nowww" Blake whimpered and let out a sigh. His eyes moved over towards Wes and Rhys and offered a side smile. " Hi I'm Blake"

" Oh! Right, Blake this is uh.. a new friend of mine. We met at the track field" Silvia introduced as she tugged on her friends arm and brought him closer to both the Cholhagen brothers.

" This is Wes. Wes this is my friend Blake, hes kind of a dorm mate. "

"helluuu" Blake said with a sing songy voice, his agitation with the cashier now gone. " I was actually just getting some food and about to head out, I got class in like... 20 minutes?"

" OH! I actually have to go in 30 min, you should eat with us~ uhm. thats cool right?" Silvia asked Wes and Rhys and arched both brows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)   Chilly Balls (Wes/Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilly Balls (Wes/Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2